BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!

Bey Brad Wrote:
Neko-Jin Rei Wrote:I think we should have someone famous in the Bey Community as an onsite reporter. You know, like have someone film them standing there with a microphone, taping battles with commentary and interviewing bladers. That way, people that can't go to the actual tournament can still participate in the event.

that would be me i guess

she said someone famous in the community
zing except not

maybe if she had said "well-liked" that would've been a sweet burn
Bey Brad Wrote:zing except not

It wasn't meant to be offensive.

I was acting like you're not famous even though you're easily the most famous person in western beyblading.
So you meant like an actual celebrity-type?
SexyMichael Wrote:

I was acting like you're not famous even though you're easily the most famous person in western beyblading.

haha i wouldn't have been offended bro

maybe we can get waterfall kid to come?
Bey Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:

haha i wouldn't have been offended bro

maybe we can get waterfall kid to come?

Do you want the whole convention ground to be destroyed?

wait he can't do it yet.
It would obviously have to be Blader DJ.
Ray's voice actor...DUH?
Kei Wrote:It would obviously have to be Blader DJ.

Heck, throw in Ming Ming as assistant reporter too.

Haha Ray's VA, what a guy...not.
I hope everyone is ready! Things are going very well on my end, almost all preparations are in place, and prizes keep arriving ... you guys are going to be blown away when you see what we're giving away!

Also, I wanted to mention, anyone who attends BND will be added to a special "BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! 2008 Attendees" usergroup, and the winner will have "BND CHAMPION" listed as their user image. Smile
haha pretty ingenious really
good integration.
Blue Wrote:haha pretty ingenious really
good integration.

I thought it would be fun! Smile
Man, all the way to Toronto. Thats WAY up north. Wish I could attend D:
you can bike up here it will be fun
I Wish I could go to BND but I live in PA, guess I need to wait and hope there will be a beyblade tournament nearby of me
Bey Brad Wrote:you can bike up here it will be fun

Sure, I'll hop on my bike and ride it up to Toronto from Georgia. That'll be fun! lol
IT APPROACHES!! ARE YOU ALL PREPARE? THIS IS THE GREATEST BEY BATTLE OF YOUR LIVES !!

DO NOT BE SO CONFIDENT! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CHALLENGE AWAIT. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN, SO BRING EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!

I THINK IT IS FAIR TO SAY THAT THIS BOARD HAS THE STRONGEST BLADERS OF ALL TIME !! MAYBE, THE WINNER OF BND IS THE GREATEST BLADER IN THE WORLD ...!?

IT IS SAD I CANNOT ATTEND IT AS I PREPARE FOR LAUNCH OF NEW BEY IN JAPAN. HOWEVER, I AM ALWAYS WATCHING! BEY AROUND THE WORLD, FOR WORLD BLADERS !! LET'S BEY BATTLE !!
It is sad that you cannot come. Unhappy

Also, just toying around with the idea of banning:

Grip Flat Core
Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode)
Bearing Core
Bearing Core 2

How do you guys feel about it?
no, my only good hms uses bearing core, dont ban it.
Pichuscute Wrote:no, my only good hms uses bearing core, dont ban it.

I understand where you are coming from, but please understand where I am coming from as well. Many great combos use these parts. If we ban them, maybe we will see more interesting combos.

Also, I didn't know you were coming!
While I am not coming to this event, I think the parts ban is good. It will force us to use more unorthodox combos and deviate from cookie cutters (hopefully!).

I support this. Smile
GREETINGS BLADER DJ!! BRAD SAID YOU WERE GONE BUT I KNEW HE WAS LYING. I AM HAPPY YOU HAVE A JOB AGAIN. Smile

About the parts banning though, eh, I can't really oppose something like that because it is a good idea, but I'd rather you not. If you do ban them though, maybe leave BC2 out? It's definitely good, but I don't think its as lethal as the other three you mentioned. Or, going back to the restricted format which was discussed a while ago, maybe banning certain combos would be better?
If you do ban the parts I am going to be buying some more stuff from you.
This event is for you guys, if you don't want it I won't do it.

EDIT: I will point out that at GBT, the winning combo used the damn Knight Crusher AR. So unorthodox combos have a good history at these events.
Bey Brad Wrote:It is sad that you cannot come. Unhappy

Also, just toying around with the idea of banning:

Grip Flat Core
Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode)
Bearing Core
Bearing Core 2

How do you guys feel about it?

Well, I had built a GFC combo, but it was to battle Bearing Core combos, so I have no problem with banning these.