BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!!

Kei: Just what I wanted to hear! Smile

Diblee, I think we can find enough people for a qualifier. Let's talk about it in PMs, then once/if we get enough people, we'll be set for the most part. In the end, it all comes down to the Committee. Tongue_out
were you responding to Me?
No, I was responding to Kei's reply regarding a possible GA qualifier (hence the "Kei").
so what would happen if I won 2 events lol
oh....that was saddening... I thought that you thought my Idea of nj pa ny qualifying Idea was good..
Unhappy
Of course the biggest event of the year is the one I have to miss, haha.
(Apr. 04, 2013  10:15 PM)geetster99 Wrote: so what would happen if I won 2 events lol

Kei already answered that to Dark_Mousy a few posts up.

So this was the big news the committee kept hinting about. It's pretty exciting, and I wish I could attend, but I won't be able to. My parents won't let me attend any more tournaments until school is over, which is fair enough. Also, their 20th anniversary is on Beydays weekend. Oh well, at least I got to go to Colosseum.

I still can't wait to see who the champion of North America will be, though. If there's a live stream I will definitely be watching.
(Apr. 04, 2013  9:49 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: I really wish that there can be an NJ/ PA/ NY qualifier's tournament because that'd stir up a lot of bladers. The only thing is, it'd have to be in a range where it'd be easily reached by all three states. I think NJ because it's in between PA and NY and both railway services meet there. the thing is, PA members that would take the train would have to change trains in Trenton station. I think probably in Hamilton NJ but that's just my thinking. Kei what do you think?

There is going to be a New York Qualifier hosted by [Pyro]. Smile I am just waiting on some final details from him.

(Apr. 04, 2013  10:08 PM)Primal Wrote: No, I was responding to Kei's reply regarding a possible GA qualifier (hence the "Kei").

Yeah, the reason we don't have qualifiers everywhere right now is because we wanted to initially focus our efforts on getting tournaments organized in the areas that have been the most active lately, or have been highly active in the past (like New York).

(Apr. 04, 2013  10:15 PM)geetster99 Wrote: so what would happen if I won 2 events lol

Don't be so confident haha. But yes, I did answer that question earlier in response to Dark_Mousy.
Well we need one in NJ that's why I plan to start a lot of Tournaments in NJ. Because NJ and NY are 2 different states so don't treat us as 1.
(Apr. 04, 2013  11:01 PM)NJ Beyblader Wrote: Well we need one in NJ that's why I plan to start a lot of Tournaments in NJ. Because NJ and NY are 2 different states so don't treat us as 1.

We're not treating NJ/NY as one state; if you want to make an effort to try and gather enough Bladers in NJ, go for it! We can consider any proposals. However, if you fall short, at least you can be assured that there will be a qualifier relatively close to you.
whaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt

this is so sick what the hell?
I want to see a random person take this LOL
Kei, we are not going to fall shot. Well since your a anime fan as well as me. You must Know Otakon, it hapens August 9 - August 11, 2013 at the Baltimore Convention Center Baltimore, Maryland, USA. Here is my challenge for you lets see you host a Tournament at the largest anime convention on the whole East Cost. Are you up to it?
Man, I wish there will be one in New England/CT
(Apr. 04, 2013  7:34 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Oh man, this is awesome! Wish there could be one in Chicago. Will this be annual? Or is it a one time thing?
Anyway, this is amazing and a big thank you to everyone who is helping make it possible!

I know right. No qualifiers in Illinois.

This is just too amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say if I were to win a qualifier, and I had to have a parent come with me, would there expenses be paid as well?
In CANADA!!??!!?? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Man I wish a had a passport and a couple hundred bucks to go. Unhappy I hope someone from NC wins.
Not to be a debbie downer, but what are you guys going to do if someone under 18 wins a tournament? They would have to go with a parent, and the parent would have to miss two or three days of work while traveling with their kid and going to the tournament. Not all parents can do that, or want to do that....
Urrgghh.... Why no Texas!!!!!
(Apr. 04, 2013  11:30 PM)NJ Beyblader Wrote: Kei, we are not going to fall shot. Well since your a anime fan as well as me. You must Know Otakon, it hapens August 9 - August 11, 2013 at the Baltimore Convention Center Baltimore, Maryland, USA. Here is my challenge for you lets see you host a Tournament at the largest anime convention on the whole East Cost. Are you up to it?

... Kei lives in Canada, and August has nothing to do with BeyDays 2013. Your request is ridiculous.

(Apr. 05, 2013  12:22 AM)Tri Wrote: Say if I were to win a qualifier, and I had to have a parent come with me, would there expenses be paid as well?

Unfortunately we will probably not have enough funds to pay for their traveling expenses as well. Each case will be treated as a unique one and we will do our best to establish compromises, but we of course hope that the first-place winner of a regiona Qualifier will be the one traveling to Toronto at the end of May. If they must be accompanied by a parent, hopefully it will be easy for them to come. Anime North, where the championship is happening in Toronto, is on a weekend, so it should be easy enough not to miss too many days of work.

(Apr. 05, 2013  12:37 AM)Dranzera99 Wrote: Urrgghh.... Why no Texas!!!!!

Simply because nobody there has hosted tournaments in months. The World Beyblade Organization is entirely fan-run, so something will not happen unless you make it happen !
read my first post here I want to see if you can make it happen
He already responded to you...

[Pyro]'s already got something going, and if that fails for whatever reason I'm able to host.
I Hope they have one in Texas, cause its been almost 8 years or shorter (Still long).Since they participated texas in the championship.
Hmm if we were driving to AN from Maryland then air/bus would you sill pay the expense for gas or no?
Great work WBO Committee, and good luck to all the tournament participants.

And, I will get that Royal Face soon. :P
Royal Face woo

Signed T-Shirt woo

That Royal Face idea was genius.