BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

Raiderz wasn't that good, I agree.

I sense a more dystopian storyline, that theme would definitely fit one.
I can't really say that image or theme has won me over. The image makes me think of Pacific Rim or Transformers, only with Cyborg Bit Beasts. The theme doesn't really catch my attention enough.

Though, neither are finished products. I'll wait to see more before I make more of a judgement.
Even as an unfinished product, damn, that looks like a teenager anime, and it looks like something people would actually not be shy to say they like and watch every week. Perhaps the animation of that dinosaur will be too robotic and will even skip, but that style is a lot more mature.
(May. 21, 2014  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Even as an unfinished product, damn, that looks like a teenager anime, and it looks like something people would actually not be shy to say they like and watch every week. Perhaps the animation of that dinosaur will be too robotic and will even skip, but that style is a lot more mature.

It reminds me of something similar to Yugioh 5D's- where the spin-off takes a pretty dark turn from the "original". Compared to the bright-colors and techno-ish cheery themes of the previous series (Wheelz and Raiderz), this seems to be a bit darker.
Wow! That looks amazing and if this is truly it then Hasbro really did do well because it looks more like anime to me than Wheelz and Raiderz did (In my opinion). It's a massive improvement to Beyraiderz and Beywheelz which were only mediocre at best but this screenshot alone makes me want to watch it.
Does it look to be a new Beyblade Anime coming with Beyblade Legends?
I have not heard anything about that, for sure.
They'll probably end up re-airing Metal Fusion.
(Jun. 30, 2014  6:56 PM)Neo~ Wrote: They'll probably end up re-airing Metal Fusion.
Now that would be a nice Summer present.
(Jun. 30, 2014  7:48 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  6:56 PM)Neo~ Wrote: They'll probably end up re-airing Metal Fusion.

Not really 0_0.
(Jun. 30, 2014  8:36 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  7:48 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:

Not really 0_0.
I like to go back to 2008 when I first saw the return of Beyblade. Tongue_out
(Jun. 30, 2014  6:21 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Does it look to be a new Beyblade Anime coming with Beyblade Legends?

There is the BeyWarriors Cyborg anime in production, though.
(Jun. 30, 2014  9:03 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  8:36 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  7:48 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Now that would be a nice Summer present.

Not really 0_0.
I like to go back to 2008 when I first saw the return of Beyblade. Tongue_out

The anime was mediocre, or at least the annoying dub.

(Jun. 30, 2014  10:27 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  6:21 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Does it look to be a new Beyblade Anime coming with Beyblade Legends?

They need to stop. Now.

They need to stop. Now.
[/quote]

No, seriously that looked like it had a lot of potential. Have you seen the picture posted previously in this topic ?
(Jun. 30, 2014  11:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

They need to stop. Now.

No, seriously that looked like it had a lot of potential. Have you seen the picture posted previously in this topic ?
[/quote]

Image wouldn't work, but from what I've seen on Google, it's basically a Cyber Bit Beast homage, in a way.
(Jun. 30, 2014  11:48 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  11:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  10:27 PM)Leone19 Wrote: There is the BeyWarriors Cyborg anime in production, though.

They need to stop. Now.

Image wouldn't work, but from what I've seen on Google, it's basically a Cyber Bit Beast homage, in a way.
[/quote]

No other images have been released but the one posted?
No new one as far as I know, since that one was not even supposed to be leaked (yet).
(Jul. 01, 2014  12:25 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  11:48 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  11:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They need to stop. Now.

[/quote]

I saw some cybernetic Ifraid guy?? He was white like the Cyber Bit Beasts so.
(Jul. 01, 2014  12:33 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2014  12:25 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  11:48 PM)Neo~ Wrote: No, seriously that looked like it had a lot of potential. Have you seen the picture posted previously in this topic ?

Quote:I saw some cybernetic Ifraid guy?? He was white like the Cyber Bit Beasts so.

I know the picture you're talking about that comes up when you Google it- it you clicked on it you'd realize it was from a different show.
(Jul. 01, 2014  12:44 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2014  12:33 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2014  12:25 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Image wouldn't work, but from what I've seen on Google, it's basically a Cyber Bit Beast homage, in a way.

Quote:I saw some cybernetic Ifraid guy?? He was white like the Cyber Bit Beasts so.

I know the picture you're talking about that comes up when you Google it- it you clicked on it you'd realize it was from a different show.
Oh 0_o now I feel dumb. xD
Cyborgs still sounds weird-ish.
When is this show being released? Any date announced?
No date as far as I know.
It was revealed last year as "Fall 2014" in a statement from Nelvana and d-rights. I would assume it has been postponed since then though.
The wait is over! Apparently Italy will be airing Beywarriors Cyborg on September 20, 2014 every Saturday and Sunday.
http://www.digital-sat.it/ds-news.php?id=37585

Nel 2015, altre novità arriveranno dal mondo di Lucky Luke con "RINTINDUMB" e dalle serie pillar del canale che torneranno con nuovissimi episodi in prima tv assoluta come "B-DAMAN Fireblast", dal 13 settembre il sabato e la domenica alle 10:50, "YU-GI-OH! Zexal III", dal 15 settembre dal lunedì al venerdì alle ore 17:50, e "BEYWARRIORS CYBORG", dal 20 settembre il sabato e la domenica alle 11:15.
(Jul. 12, 2014  7:33 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: Second, official screenshot of BeyWarriors Cyborg:
These are the Cyborg Warriors. In the middle is Lightning Griffin, at the left of it is Inferno Firedrake and to the left of that could be Sol Otus. The right have a lion, koala (?) and perhaps a wolf and any of those could be either Savage Destroyer, Evil Getsu or a completely different Cyborg Warrior.

Official summary:
Another BeyRaiderz.
I don't find the products will be promising.