BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

(Sep. 15, 2012  5:34 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I was right. I'm watching the special Destroyer Dome movie right now. They took out a lot from each of the 3 episodes to fit in the alloted 1 hour timeslot.

Then can you cap it?
They mostly took out the non battle scenes. Every scene when they're in the Destroyer Dome, it shows. it doesn't show the breaks much.
Of course ... Only show what you want to advertise ...
Well I just uploaded THH's version of Metal Fury: destroyer dome to YouTube!

I will open a thread when C-W releases theirs!
(Sep. 16, 2012  11:24 AM)[Harry-Potter] Wrote: I will open a thread when C-W releases theirs!

No, no topic. This is just three episodes combined, nothing new.
(Sep. 16, 2012  12:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  11:24 AM)[Harry-Potter] Wrote: I will open a thread when C-W releases theirs!

No, no topic. This is just three episodes combined, nothing new.

Yeah I know that!
I said that I will open a thread for total Metal Fury HD Series!

I never will make one for 3 episodes !
Not needed. There's already a thread for that.
(Sep. 16, 2012  5:30 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Not needed. There's already a thread for that.

I will be doing HD uploads of C-W as I did for metal masters!
Yes, but we already have a thread for it all in general.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Expl...nload-list

Just give Cannon the links and tell him that they're from C-W so he needs to give credit.
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D (official title on Singapore's CN) has started airing on Singapore's Cartoon Network since August 19, 2012 at 9pm on Sundays (Singapore Time Zone)

Singapore CN uses the original Japanese OP and ED theme, but the episode itself contains Nelvana's edits if any at all.

http://www.cartoonnetworkasia.com/tv/schedule/ (check on Sunday's listing)
http://www.cartoonnetworkasia.com/minisi.../index.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Fe6wGoQR0
The MFB movie will be released on DVD in France next month.
Not sure if this has been posted before but:
Beyblade: Zero-G is in production and set to release in Fall 2013.

http://www.nelvana.com/content/assets/ne...20buzz.pdf
I do think we had heard about it, and new shows are almost always broadcast in "fall" 2013, which is actually end of summer for the companies.
New information about the three new series coming up from Nelvana (including Shogun Steel) :
Quote:Nelvana Enterprises and d-rights, Inc. are proud to announce production on three brand new series of BEYBLADE that will not only introduce new fans to the series, but take the story in an exciting new direction. Beginning this fall, BEYBLADE: Shogun Steel will launch with 26 x half-hour episodes. BeyRaiderz Shogun (working title) with 13 x half hours will launch in spring 2014 and BeyWarriors Cyborg (working title) will follow in fall 2014 with 26 x half-hour episodes and two one-hour specials.

So, there are really only twenty-six episodes in Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G even if the last episode was awkward. "BeyWarriors Cyborg" gets many episodes out of nowhere ...
So now, the side series have more overall air time than that of the regular show? Weird.

At least they'll keep the brand name going until at least Fall 2014, which is a considerable amount of time I suppose. I doubt BeyRaiderz or BeyWarriors will appeal to me just from the names alone but there's always room for surprises.

Thanks for the update on the shows, Kai-V.
(Jun. 19, 2013  2:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: New information about the three new series coming up from Nelvana (including Shogun Steel) :
Quote:Nelvana Enterprises and d-rights, Inc. are proud to announce production on three brand new series of BEYBLADE that will not only introduce new fans to the series, but take the story in an exciting new direction. Beginning this fall, BEYBLADE: Shogun Steel will launch with 26 x half-hour episodes. BeyRaiderz Shogun (working title) with 13 x half hours will launch in spring 2014 and BeyWarriors Cyborg (working title) will follow in fall 2014 with 26 x half-hour episodes and two one-hour specials.

So, there are really only twenty-six episodes in Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G even if the last episode was awkward. "BeyWarriors Cyborg" gets many episodes out of nowhere ...

I swear I reported that a week ago...?
(Jun. 19, 2013  3:43 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I swear I reported that a week ago...?

Ah, I did think the date was too far for the news to have been missed.
Besides the fact that Beyblade Shogun Steel English Dubbed version will be airing in Canada's YTV August 17th... Cartoon Network in North America will be airing it also that day with 2 episodes at 9:00am and 9:30am. The titles for those two are blank. Apparently they are paying good money to be ahead of YTV in premieres for it.

Cartoon Network (North America) Beyblade Shogun Steel Premiere (tentative)

08/17/2013
9:00am
A New Age Arrives!

08/17/2013
9:30am
Defeat Pirite Orochi!

08/24/2013
8:00am
The Special Move of Flames
Can some one please show me a link to watch all the beyblade zero-g eng sub/dub episodes because I am only able to find bits and bobs - episode 1, 2, 5, 7 and I would like a link to all the episodes. Thanks for help!
On Saturday, November 16, 2013, Cartoon Network in North America will have a mini-marathon (2 hours) of new English Dubbed Shogun Steel episodes.

Beyblade: Shogun Steel 16: Get Pumped For the Finals! (NEW!)
Beyblade: Shogun Steel 17: A Fated Showdown Between Rivals! (NEW!)
Beyblade: Shogun Steel 18: The Ultimate Emperor of Destruction: Bahamoote (NEW!)
Beyblade: Shogun Steel 19: A Spirit-Filled Attack! (NEW!)

on Satuday, November 23, 2013 the first lost episode will air in English on Cartoon Network in North America.

Beyblade: Shogun Steel 20: A New Fight (NEW!)

On another note, the first episode of BeyWariors BeyRaiderz aired in France on Gulli a few days ago.

Note: Some parts of the video is the frames go very slow and barely show anything. But the audio is fine during those times. Maybe part of the encoding messed up on the encoder's end, or maybe it was Gulli TV channel that messed up.

BeyWarriors BeyRaiderz Ep1 in French: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HEGortint8
I just watched it... Interesting.

On a side note, it seems those launchers may have fixed the issue with the launching of Wheelz.
When BeyWarriors BeyRaiderz Ep2 will be out?
It's already out in Portugal, but nobody has uploaded it. Currently, 4 episodes have aired and episode 5 is scheduled to air this Saturday.

The next release after the Portuguese is the French channel canalj, which will air episode 2 in December.

All in all it's a question of who records it though.
Why it is released in france before USA? It's a BIG SHAME for USA.
How should we know why? France is simply ahead of us in releases.