BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK)

How about the Beyblade Battle Brawlers,that a good name? XD.Im glad that MFB (BMF I Should say) is going to come to the USA
Hero Wrote:This is awesome news! Thanks Kai-V!!
josh-jf Wrote:Lol so are we scrapping mfb now? lol i really like the title its catchy, thanks for the info kai-v, im psyched i just have to keep this up untill next year now lol.
Synesthesia Wrote:This is great news. Thanks Kai-V
Hoshi Tsukino Wrote:thanks for posting this Kai-V, I'm excited for it to come out.
Nuno Wrote:Great news Kai-V! Thanks!
Anu Wrote:Anyways, Thanks for the info Kai-V!
Pichuscute Wrote:Thanks for the info., though, Kai-V.
Aqua Wrote:Thanks for the info Kai-V
Thank you.

In hopes of a good development which we can all enjoy.
Supaburn

OMG! I is exited!

But I digress 2010 fall is a long carp time away.
It is still awhile away Unhappy but atleast we know it's coming.
(Jun. 04, 2009  2:54 AM)josh-jf Wrote: It is still awhile away Unhappy but atleast we know it's coming.

ugh, yeah. That is a while from now. For some reason I kept thinking of Fall 2009 instead of Fall 2010. That's more than a year away Unhappy
yeah thats the main thing josh, because once the anime hits ther will be another explosion of popularity for beyblades... The site will be huge!GrinGrinGrin
As many others have made clear, thanks for posting the news Kai-V.

This is going to be great! Let it rip! Haha.
(Jun. 04, 2009  3:14 AM)Kei Wrote: As many others have made clear, thanks for posting the news Kai-V.

Dont let it rip,let it Shoot! XD.3 2 1 Go Rip!! Or 3 2 1 Let it Shoot!
(Jun. 04, 2009  3:14 AM)Kei Wrote: As many others have made clear, thanks for posting the news Kai-V.

Let's hope not, but assuming the word 'shoot' probably won't be a viable option, we'll be getting that back lol
(Jun. 03, 2009  4:35 PM)Giga Wrote: Interesting. Love how it was almost exactly the same as Brads supposed "Steel Squad" email. Don't mind the name, but they should have kept it. We should get jobs as mods on the BBA board XD.
Sssshhh! You'll blow Brad's secret executive cover!
Nelvana and Hasbro need to at very least get some representatives on this message board. They could talk to us and read all our prior opinions. See what the Beyblade consumer wants.
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Actually, Takara's name makes a lot more sense ... "Metal Fight". They're metal, and they fight. "Metal Fusion" doesn't really make sense because it metal isn't really fused with anything.

I was hoping for Beyblade Metal Fighters or something, but this is fine too.

But I digress.
I'd assume they're playing off of "Hybrid Wheel System", which they may change to "Metal Fusion System"
Yes!!! Let It Rip... is coming back. I never liked Go Shoot. I agree however that the takara stadiums should stay. The pockets on the hasbro ones made the most annoying sound.
(Jun. 04, 2009  5:52 AM)blader bacon Wrote: Yes!!! Let It Rip... is coming back. I never liked Go Shoot. I agree however that the takara stadiums should stay. The pockets on the hasbro ones made the most annoying sound.

go shoot is the lesser of two evils
(Jun. 04, 2009  5:52 AM)blader bacon Wrote: Yes!!! Let It Rip... is coming back. I never liked Go Shoot.

Care to elaborate on why?
(Jun. 04, 2009  6:43 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Care to elaborate on why?

it's engrishy as hell haha

i'd be fine with "3! 2! 1! Go!" but whatever
That'd be the best, but it isn't happening.
Oh mah lawd.

I are pretty happy right now. Wink
This is awesome news, but I think it will be a while till I get use to saying BMF, I prefer MFB. I can wait tho it's just good news to hear this Grin thank you Kai-V for telling us this!Smile
(Jun. 04, 2009  5:52 AM)blader bacon Wrote: The pockets on the hasbro ones made the most annoying sound.

It was just the sound that you found annoying?
(Jun. 04, 2009  8:22 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: It was just the sound that you found annoying?

Honestly, the pockets of the Hasbro BeyStadiums were inconsequential. If they were simply Takara BeyStadiums with pockets attached where the exits were, it wouldn't have affected gameplay in any meaningful way (just count the pockets as "out"). It was the generally completely poor redesigns of the stadiums in general, with wonky slopes and no ridges.
Please pardon me for intruding, but may I join in the conversation?

Kai-V, please allow me to express my gratitude for delivering these exceptional news! I must say, I simply did not expect such information just months after it's Japanese debut. Nonetheless, I am overjoyed about the fact!

In regards to the name, I find "Beyblade: Metal Fusion" to be quite fitting! I was certainly not expecting the name to be so fascinating.
(Jun. 04, 2009  8:52 AM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: Please pardon me for intruding, but may I join in the conversation?

Kai-V, please allow me to express my gratitude for delivering these exceptional news! I must say, I simply did not expect such information just months after it's Japanese debut. Nonetheless, I am overjoyed about the fact!

In regards to the name, I find "Beyblade: Metal Fusion" to be quite fitting! I was certainly not expecting the name to be so fascinating.

Wut!?