BEYBLADE BURST SCIENCE (i haven't proven these so its just a theory)

i've been looking at beyblades and i now see how they work. 

first the launching. the beyblade is put on the launcher (dont forget to twist it to lock at the launcher)
and as the beyblade is launched, it follows with the flow with the launcher and as the launcher goes to a halt resulting the spin, gravity pulls down the beyblade and makes it land to the surface and spin. (sorry if u do not understand. i dont know if im explaining it correct)
while spinning,its perfomance tip has friction (the wider the tip, the more the friction) thus, slowing it down until its stops to a halt, but other designed tips has loose tips, making it good for a long lasting bey,yet flat tips are good for fast attacking.and also the tip may be in different material (elastic rubber,plastic rubber and etc. {idk if there is more} this makes it vary if the tip will have more stamina or not,best in stamina is the plastic rubber because it provides lesser friction,only not doing that much banking though, while elastic rubber tips provide excellent banking but horrible stamina,
also if its true (in my mind) while spinning the beyblade collides with air molecules which if you wave your hand on the bottom of the bey, you can feel air, i think this also helps on the slowing process

second is attacking, if two beyblades collide they have spinning force (the faster the beyblade spin, the more stamina it has) which if collides, has recoil and the chance to skip a teeth (if its takara tomy), so the beyblade with more recoil is prone to bursting (like attack types), but other beyblade designs (like maximum garuda and wild wyvern) has smooth surfaces that reduces the chance to burst.

third is bursting. if the beyblade's teeth cant absorb the impact and all was skipped,it's results is bursting. bursting is the part where the bey dismantles itself, if it burst, the performance tip has a spring where the silicon-like material is used to stop bursting the bey, and the plastic bolt near the silicon-like material gets unbolted and the spring acts like the jumping effect form the series, making the forge disk and layer jump in midair.

fouth is the layer design, it is one of the most crucial part of a bey, it is where we have the explanation in which if its an attack and defense (those two only, sory stamina and balance types, your genre is the tip which ill explain in the next thread), like exalibur (sieg or xeno i dont care) which has a one focused attack location (not encluding the tiny side spikes sorry) which if its used for attack it makes massive recoil to your and the enemy's bey, but defense types has smooth surfaces which reduces recoil and chance to burst, the whole mechanic is next in the performance tip

okay now about gimmicks: i lately thought about a cool gimmick for a layer, its similar to tempest wyvern, its outside layer (where is contact point) has loosened kerberus-like outer contact point that if it was hit, it will spin reducing recoil, making my ideal defense beyblade. AND THATS ALL!!! FOR NOW!!!!
Now , thats INFORMATIVE !!
For stamina types the rounder shape also increases centrifugal force and decreases air resistance
(Oct. 05, 2018  11:40 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: okay now about gimmicks: i lately thought about a cool gimmick for a layer, its similar to tempest wyvern, its outside layer (where is contact point) has loosened kerberus-like outer contact point that if it was hit, it will spin reducing recoil, making my ideal defense beyblade. AND THATS ALL!!! FOR NOW!!!!

I actually build something similar to what you describe here a couple of weeks ago, with the added bonus that the free spinning has a rubber cover and it is able to spin drain.

You can check it out in the You Creations off topic forum , in a thread called mother of mod
(Oct. 06, 2018  1:26 AM)DreadDullahan Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2018  11:40 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: okay now about gimmicks: i lately thought about a cool gimmick for a layer, its similar to tempest wyvern, its outside layer (where is contact point) has loosened kerberus-like outer contact point that if it was hit, it will spin reducing recoil, making my ideal defense beyblade. AND THATS ALL!!! FOR NOW!!!!

I actually build something similar to what you describe here a couple of weeks ago, with the added bonus that the free spinning has a rubber cover and it is able to spin drain.

You can check it out in the You Creations off topic forum , in a thread called mother of mod

Well not exactly but close enough
I get it, the freespining part you meant to use it in was the  layer itself , but in this case the contact point was in the forge disk ?
You gotta remember. How much damage an attack will do is a combination of the jaggedness of the layer plus the velocity in winch it is coming in on
(Oct. 06, 2018  12:00 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: For stamina types the rounder shape also increases centrifugal force and decreases air resistance

Outward weight distribution increases centrifugal force, the shape only decreases air resistance and mitigates attacks.
(Oct. 13, 2018  8:08 PM)DreadDullahan Wrote: I get it, the freespining part you meant to use it in the layer , but in this case the contact point was in the forge disk ?

wait wut?

(Oct. 13, 2018  8:28 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: You gotta remember. How much damage an attack will do is a combination of the jaggedness of the layer plus the velocity in winch it is coming in on

yea, ypu need more force in opposite spinning beys to burst them, while in same spinning beys, you need more force of spin than the enemy to grant more force to make the enemy skip teeths
(Oct. 16, 2018  10:14 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  8:08 PM)DreadDullahan Wrote: I get it, the freespining part you meant to use it in the layer , but in this case the contact point was in the forge disk ?

wait wut?

What i meant was that your idea of the freespinning part was meant to be used on a layer but i the case of my bey i use it on the forge disk because thats where the contact point was.
I've been looking at Beyblades and I now see how they work.

First the launching. The beyblade is put on the launcher (dont forget to twist it to lock at the launcher)
and as the beyblade is launched, it follows with the flow with the launcher and as the launcher goes to a halt resulting the spin, gravity pulls down the beyblade and makes it land to the surface and spin. (sorry if u do not understand. i don't know if I'm explaining it correctly)
while spinning,its perfomance tip has friction (the wider the tip, the more the friction) thus, slowing it down until it stops to a halt, but other designed tips has loose tips, making it good for a long lasting bey, yet flat tips are good for fast attacking.and also the tip may be in different material (elastic rubber,plastic rubber and etc. {idk if there is more} this makes it vary if the tip will have more stamina or not, best in stamina is the plastic rubber because it provides lesser friction,only not doing that much banking though, while elastic rubber tips provide excellent banking but horrible stamina,
also if its true (in my mind) while spinning the beyblade collides with air molecules which if you wave your hand on the bottom of the bey, you can feel air, i think this also helps on the slowing process

second is attacking, if two beyblades collide they have spinning force (the faster the beyblade spin, the more stamina it has) which if collides, has recoil and the chance to skip a teeth (if its takara tomy), so the beyblade with more recoil is prone to bursting (like attack types), but other beyblade designs (like maximum garuda and wild wyvern) has smooth surfaces that reduce the chance to burst.

third is bursting. if the beyblade's teeth cant absorb the impact and all was skipped, it's results is bursting. bursting is the part where the bey dismantles itself, if it burst, the performance tip has a spring where the silicon-like material is used to stop bursting the bey, and the plastic bolt near the silicon-like material gets unbolted and the spring acts like the jumping effect form the series, making the forge disk and layer jump in midair.

fouth is the layer design, it is one of the most crucial parts of a bey, it is where we have the explanation in which if its an attack and defense (those two only, sory stamina and balance types, your genre is the tip which ill explains in the next thread), like exalibur (sieg or xeno i dont care) which has a one focused attack location (not including the tiny side spikes sorry) which if its used for attack it makes massive recoil to your and the enemy's bey, but defense types has smooth surfaces which reduces recoil and chance to burst, the whole mechanic is next in the performance tip

okay now about gimmicks: i lately thought about a cool gimmick for a layer, its similar to tempest wyvern, its outside layer (where is contact point) has loosened kerberus-like outer contact point that if it was hit, it will spin reducing recoil, making my ideal defense beyblade. [b][i][u]AND THATS ALL!!! FOR NOW!!!!

I've corrected some grammar errors in your O.P.
When you put the Beyblade on the launcher, small prongs hold it up. Then when you pull the ripcord it turns the gear. The Beyblade is spun along too. Thanks to centrifugal force, the prongs retract, releasing the now spinning beyblade
(Nov. 04, 2018  3:00 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: When you put the Beyblade on the launcher, small prongs hold it up. Then when you pull the ripcord it turns the gear. The Beyblade is spun along too. Thanks to centrifugal force, the prongs retract, releasing the now spinning beyblade
ahhhhh Chief - Sigh ... 
no
prongs stop rotating, but bey keeps and leave the prongs
(Nov. 04, 2018  4:22 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2018  3:00 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: When you put the Beyblade on the launcher, small prongs hold it up. Then when you pull the ripcord it turns the gear. The Beyblade is spun along too. Thanks to centrifugal force, the prongs retract, releasing the now spinning beyblade
ahhhhh :chiefsigh: 
no

By prongs, I meant there are little parts that extend from the main prongs
(Nov. 04, 2018  4:48 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2018  4:22 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: ahhhhh Chief - Sigh ... 
no

There is centrifugal force involved, but not in releasing the bey. They just slide off when prongs after going to rest wants to be in rests Aka Inertia
(Nov. 04, 2018  4:48 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2018  4:22 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: ahhhhh Chief - Sigh ... 
no

Those pieces don't move. When the main prongs stop spinning, the Bey slips off the little prongs, and the shape of th big prongs is perfect for not interfering with the Bey during the release