BEYBLADE BEHAVIOUR AND MOVEMENT

Hey guys , i thought that this is really IMPORTANT info but if anyone else knoes it u can remove this

For a few months i have been observing the patterns , the way beyblades spin and there paths

from combinations of 11 beys , by battling 2 beys of 11 (each time different) every time i saw a specific behaviour

for e.g when i launched gravity destroyer it spun in the between afterwards when i launched meteo - ldrago it was going around the stadium

2 cases arised as follows

first : when meteo - ldrago missed gravity in its first attack it rarely touched it afterwards

second : when meteo - ldrago collided with gravity in its first attack it collided with gravity 8 times in 10 attempts

i tried this for every bey i got

THE RESULT ..... my observations were correct

whenever a bey misses the other in its first attack the probability of it collisons there after drop to barely 20%

but if it collides with the other one in its first attack the attack probability of it collisons there after is about 80%

the results .... they ARE staggering

i formulated a kind of law for attack type beys from my observations

" if your stamina is low e.g meteo - l drago and opponent is NOT attack type for e.g gravity destroyer you should ALWAYS try to hit the stadium wall and not in the centre .... in the centre it just revolves around the other bey who is mostly in the between but hitting the wall makes your chances of hitting the stamina type upto 80% "

THEREFORE WE SHOULD WHENEVER USING A ATTACK TYPE HIT THE STADIUM WALL FIRST

criticism in a positive way is accepted and you can post my mistakes if you observe something else

P.S : I used a pegasus thunderwhip stadium ..... results with other stadiums are unknown pls tell me abt TT ATTACK and other stadium

hope this helps Stupid
Citation Needed.... That's all I gotta say...
common knowledge lol
But still I don't really see a point in this. :V
This is really obvious isn't it? It should probably go in Beyblade Random Thoughts if you think you've stumbled across something revolutionary....