BEY BRAD BEY SHOP - Come buy my Beyblades!

UNOPENED

CHEAP BEYBLADES

Dranzer V2 - $5
Voltaic Ape - $5
Rock Bison - $3
Draciel V2 - $3

RARE BEYBLADES

Red Dragoon V (w/ Gold WD, Red Dragoon Action Figure) - $20
Wybern DJ Blue Ver. - $5

DARK SERIES

Dark Dragoon - $20 (Movie DVD Limited)
Dark Dranzer - $20 (Random Booster 8)
Dark Draciel - $15 (Random Booster 8) (I can't seem to find the sticker sheet package for this Beyblade, and it also contains the sub-ring. If I find it after you purchase it I will send it to you ASAP)
Dark Driger - $20 (Random Booster 8) sold
Dark Gaia Dragoon - $20 (G-Revolution Soundtrack Limited) sold

USED BEYBLADES

I have many used Beyblades. If you have a request, please post it here and I can check for you!
ok I'll take the dark series and Red Dragoon V2 but you need to put up pics of the beyblades so that I can see it.
I'm looking for Magical Ape MS, even just the AR will do. Also looking for Grip Flat Core, and Grip Flat Core UV used depending on how worn they are. Whole beyblades aren't really necessary for me, but I'd be willing to buy them as wholes if that's what you'd prefer to sell them as.

Can't really think of much else at the moment.

oh, and this is idea badass.
Hell why not and Dranzer V2
Takeru, I PM'd you.

Syn, unfortunately I'm not really looking to sell those, sorry!
EDIT: Ratz
No problem.

I'd have bought the whole dark series myself, but they aren't really necessity.

Goodluck!
Do you have any of these?

Magical Ape MS
Thunder Dragon
Dragoon MF
Dranzer MF
Advance Eterner
Shining God MS

Driger G
Zeus (Takara)
Dragoon V2
Draciel V2
Uriel 2
Draciel S
Wolborg 2
Wide Survivor
Wide Defense
I'll buy the lot..
Oh, and if you have, Venus/Poseidon/Appolon,
I'll buy them too.
I'm looking for

Dragoon V2
Dranzer V2
Driger V2
Draciel V2
Vortex/Voltaic Ape
Gaia Dragoon V
Gabriel
Wolborg (any)
Driger G
Bistool

Any of these will be apreciated.
I'll buy Rock Bison, Draciel V2. Also, have your MOJ lot arrived yet? The one with the rubber grips.

Aww, i really wanted the red Dragoon V2, but i guess i'm late.
J0RDAN Wrote:I'll buy the lot..
Oh, and if you have, Venus/Poseidon/Appolon,
I'll buy them too.

Someone else has offered to buy the Dark Series + Red Dragoon V, but I haven't received payment yet. If that deal falls through you can have it.

Xeno Wrote:I'm looking for

Dragoon V2
Dranzer V2
Driger V2
Draciel V2
Vortex/Voltaic Ape
Gaia Dragoon V
Gabriel
Wolborg (any)
Driger G
Bistool

Any of these will be apreciated.

As you can see, I have several of these listed in the OP. I will have a look for the rest.

Caron Wrote:I'll buy Rock Bison, Draciel V2. Also, have your MOJ lot arrived yet? The one with the rubber grips.

No, I don't have it yet. If you want you can wait to place your order until I have them.
You don't have any duplicates of:
Dark Gaia Dragoon - $20 (G-Revolution Soundtrack Limited)

Do you?

Oh and do you still need 3 Dranzer GTs? I rummaged through my closet yesterday and got one that's been removed from the box, but comes from everything. Then the other 2 are NIB.
G Wrote:You don't have any duplicates of:
Dark Gaia Dragoon - $20 (G-Revolution Soundtrack Limited)

Do you?

Oh and do you still need 3 Dranzer GTs? I rummaged through my closet yesterday and got one that's been removed from the box, but comes from everything. Then the other 2 are NIB.

I wouldn't mind them LOL

Unfortunately all I have is another Dark Gaia Dragoon ... but I can't find the stickers ;_;
the sticker makes the Beyblade D:

Have any Crab Divers, recolors of GDV, or the bottom have of Desert Sphinxer (if not a whole is fine too)? Oh and any extra metal change cores?
G Wrote:the sticker makes the Beyblade D:

Have any Crab Divers, recolors of GDV, or the bottom have of Desert Sphinxer (if not a whole is fine too)? Oh and any extra metal change cores?

I have a whole Desert Sphinxer, but it's in pretty rough shape ... the stickers are pretty beat up.

I have a few Metal Change Cores, which colour were you looking for?
How much for the Desert Sphinxer then?

Hmm any extra purple ones?
G Wrote:How much for the Desert Sphinxer then?

Hmm any extra purple ones?

$10. I will add a used purple DEMS for $5.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Caron Wrote:I'll buy Rock Bison, Draciel V2. Also, have your MOJ lot arrived yet? The one with the rubber grips.

No, I don't have it yet. If you want you can wait to place your order until I have them.
I'll wait for them to arrive, because i would probably want other stuff as well. I'll pm you a list of what i'm looking for.
I post here what i send you via pn a few days ago

Driger MS
Dranzer MS
This yellow one you have in your avater befor
Wolborg ms

plastic blades not so much but somthing likes:
Driger S
Driger V
Driger V2
Driger G
Dranzer S
Dranzer G
and some other powerful and usefulle blades

and also launchers hms launcher, plastic launcher and this grips where i can put in a plastic launcher
Closing while I work on current orders.
Opening this back up, all of the people who said they were going to buy backed out.
I said I'd still be willing to get the ones you offered in the PMs. And I thought you said that Dark Gaia Dragoon was worth over $30?
G Wrote:I said I'd still be willing to get the ones you offered in the PMs. And I thought you said that Dark Gaia Dragoon was worth over $30?

That's what it's worth. I'd be willing to sell it for $20.