BEY BRAD BEY SHOP - Come buy my Beyblades!

If you're willing to sell the other Beyblades we talked about previously too with it and if DGD is mint, I'd be willing to still get it.
Has anyone bought the Dragoon V2, Rock bison and Draciel V2? I also sent you another list through pm for used beyblades i'm interested in.

I'd be happy to buy and pay immediately if you are still selling them.
(Aug. 04, 2008  12:13 AM)G Wrote: If you're willing to sell the other Beyblades we talked about previously too with it and if DGD is mint, I'd be willing to still get it.

The DGD and DD are unopened.

(Aug. 04, 2008  2:32 PM)Caron Wrote: Has anyone bought the Dragoon V2, Rock bison and Draciel V2? I also sent you another list through pm for used beyblades i'm interested in.

I'd be happy to buy and pay immediately if you are still selling them.

It's Dragoon V, sorry. If you're still interested send me a PM.
(Aug. 04, 2008  10:38 PM)G Wrote: I'll get the DGD then Smile

OK. Is there anything else you wanted?
(Aug. 03, 2008  11:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Opening this back up, all of the people who said they were going to buy backed out.
Hope you haven't forgotten about my order!
(Aug. 06, 2008  9:53 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2008  11:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Opening this back up, all of the people who said they were going to buy backed out.
Hope you haven't forgotten about my order!

man go away
(Aug. 07, 2008  2:57 AM)Jin-May Wrote: go you still have the Dark Driger?

Yes.
ok so its $20? Do i give it to you by paypal? DX you can pm me this stuff if you want
Do you have a Master Dragoon attack ring? and a Jiraya RC?
(Aug. 08, 2008  5:33 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Do you have a Master Dragoon attack ring? and a Jiraya RC?

I have plenty of Master Dragoons I can sell. No Jiraiya, though.
(Aug. 08, 2008  7:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  5:33 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Do you have a Master Dragoon attack ring? and a Jiraya RC?

I have plenty of Master Dragoons I can sell. No Jiraiya, though.

How much would it be?
How much do you think is fair? PM me.
So do you have any of those HMS that i pmed you about?
(Aug. 09, 2008  4:46 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: So do you have any of those HMS that i pmed you about?

Did I send you a response yet?
(Aug. 09, 2008  4:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2008  4:46 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: So do you have any of those HMS that i pmed you about?

Did I send you a response yet?
Sorry, I thought that you had missed them or something.
Any bearing cores, Bearing stingers, wide survivor
(Aug. 12, 2008  2:52 AM)Maz Wrote: Any bearing cores, Bearing stingers, wide survivor

you and i both wish
Grip flat uv
nope

that being said i may have bearing cores and uv's to sell in the future, but if i know it's an obviously hot part i will post about it
Okay well i just signed up with paypal so once you have them let me know. Also how much would a bearing core go for?
I'd be selling NIB Wolborg MS's.