BEY BRAD BEY SHOP - Come buy my Beyblades!

(Aug. 30, 2008  7:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: She does, actually.

wut. but she knows where i live and you live so why would i half to take a farry if we are on the same island???
You live on Gabriola? Confused
i doubt anyone would sell me this, but would you sell me a driger v2? I know there hard to find/rare, also, how would the payment transaction work? I have a paypal account.
do you have any of the following for sale:
-black dranzer
-wolborg ms
-dragoon msuv
-wolborg 4
-dranzer gt
-pegasis mfb
-other rare blades lol or special edition blades

if you have any of these brad can you list them with prices and potential shipping costs
if he has pegasis (Which im sure he does) he probably wont sell it. its too new.
(Sep. 11, 2008  2:13 AM)Gotruto Wrote: if he has pegasis (Which im sure he does) he probably wont sell it. its too new.

He doesn't have MFB yet.
Brad, Im not sure if I asked you this or not, but when you do send mine, can you like...message me or something so I know? That way I can keep track of things better.
(Sep. 11, 2008  3:15 AM)Jin-May Wrote: Brad, Im not sure if I asked you this or not, but when you do send mine, can you like...message me or something so I know? That way I can keep track of things better.

GAH. Unhappy

... I really have no excuse!
(Sep. 11, 2008  3:18 AM)Jin-May Wrote: What, do you mean your forgot? XD

Yes, sort of ... ;;;

I have been really busy with some secret projects on this website, sorry! I have it right here, it'll be shipped out shortly ;;;

This is why I hate selling things!
Lol No worries I understand! Your a very busy person Joyful_3 Im glad I asked about it then! And thank you again.
(Sep. 11, 2008  12:41 PM)no1blader Wrote: hey brad answer my q man.

Please be patient.
lol ok.

(i bet you have like a massive warehouse full of carp - i bet you have every single beyblade)

hey man dont get lost in your warehouse, lol
(Sep. 11, 2008  5:54 PM)no1blader Wrote: lol ok.

(i bet you have like a massive warehouse full of carp - i bet you have every single beyblade)

Almost ... Lips_sealed
do you still have dark dragoon for sale? am interested in it if you do.
off topic: i have a special edition green and black galman which came in a golden box.what i want to know is, how much is it worth?
(Sep. 11, 2008  8:31 PM)no1blader Wrote: off topic: i have a special edition green and black galman which came in a golden box.what i want to know is, how much is it worth?

If you have to post "off topic:" before your post, don't post it in that topic.
lol, but now that ive already posted, it would have been nice if you had answered the q's
(Sep. 11, 2008  8:34 PM)no1blader Wrote: lol, but now that ive already posted, it would have been nice if you had answered the q's

Dude, just calm down. Brad's a busy man and when he says he'll get back to you, he'll get back to you. Besides, he has the right to not sell you Beyblades if he wants since you're being so rude.
(Sep. 11, 2008  9:16 PM)G Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  8:34 PM)no1blader Wrote: lol, but now that ive already posted, it would have been nice if you had answered the q's

Dude, just calm down. Brad's a busy man and when he says he'll get back to you, he'll get back to you. Besides, he has the right to not sell you Beyblades if he wants since you're being so rude.

man, what r u talkin about, im not asking him about the beyblades , i was asking him how much special edition galman is worth
Brad already said not to post off topic questions in the wrong place. That's why he didn't answer.

Post that question and any other ones you have in this topic where it belongs:
http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-1295.html
(Sep. 12, 2008  12:58 AM)B Wrote: um, isnt galman a beyblade?

Yes, what's your point?
well, he said hes not asking about beyblades. i'm not sure if i misinterpreted that though