BD145 Testing

Yes. Because as you may have noticed, I own one. And have eyes. That work.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it offensive.
Well back to the gimmicks, it's illegal but what about CH120 since it effects the height which cause to have more or less stamina ?
(Mar. 09, 2011  5:13 AM)HellKerbecsDog Wrote: I'm sorry. I didn't mean it offensive.
Well back to the gimmicks, it's illegal but what about CH120 since it effects the height which cause to have more or less stamina ?

I already mentioned that ... You do not have to take anything apart when you change modes with CH120, so that has always been legal.
Oh ok thank you Kai-V.
(Mar. 09, 2011  5:03 AM)HellKerbecsDog Wrote: When you think about it, when a bey in Normal Mode gets hit hard the spikes scrape the floor and loses rotation so bad and I never seen Hell Kerbecs fight in Normal mode before ecept one.

Generally speaking, in my long testing of MF(-H) HK BD145CS in normal mode the attacking beys couldn't hit it hard enough to make it scrape, throwing your comment out then...
(Mar. 06, 2011  7:26 PM)Dan Wrote: Okay I doubt you'll believe this but it should be obvious that mid heights would not work. (It hits the empty space on Normal.

MF Lightning LDrago 125RF vs. MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)CS
MF Lightning LDrago 125RF win rate: 3/10
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS(Boost) win rate: 7/10
Boost win percent:70%

In that other topic where I brought up hitting the gap, this is what happens:

MF Lightning LDrago 125RF vs. MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145(Normal)CS
MF Lightning LDrago 125RF win rate: 0/10
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS(Normal) win rate: 10/10
Normal win percent:100%

Though its obvious a lower height would do better against 145 so..
Test this Meteor and see what you get.

Standard procedure

MF Gravity Perseus D125RF (Counter Mode, Left Spin) Vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Normal Mode)
MF Gravity Perseus: 0 wins (0 OS, 0 KO)
MF Hell Kerbecs: 10 wins (10 OS, 0 KO)
Win Percentage: 0%

MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F Vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Normal Mode)
MF Vulcan Horuseus: 3 wins (0 OS,3 KO)
MF Hell Kerbecs: 7 wins (6 OS, 1 KO)
Win Percentage: 30%

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF (Upper Mode, Height 120) Vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
MF Lightning L-Drago: 3 wins (0 OS, 3 KO)
MF Hell Kerbecs: 7 wins (6 OS, 1 KO)
Win Percentage: 30%

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF (Upper Mode, Height 145) Vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
MF Lightning L-Drago: 2 wins (0 OS, 2 KO)
MF Hell Kerbecs: 8 wins (7 OS, 1 KO)
Win Percentage: 20%

Interesting results...
Actually the.bost.defense us.inly bad while.in boost mode thrs.wheb its.closest to the floor
Haven't you gone to the new thing in town.......
School.

On topic now it shows that Hell is better with Normal Mode would it be better than boost mode in stamina too.(Yes,I know Boost Mode allows more wobbling but it has a better center of gravity.)
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:59 PM)RageKitsune14 Wrote: Actually the.bost.defense us.inly bad while.in boost mode thrs.wheb its.closest to the floor

Why are you using fullstops and making it non understandable ?
OK thanks Azlanslayer but what about high attackers ?
I actually wanted to test Meteo, but i don't know want combo to use it with.
could you do Meteo L Drago 100 WD against the hell stamina combo.
I would like to see a better stamina combo than Hell Bull BD145 WD
Sadly, i don't have 100.. I have 90 or 105.
90 would be better.
Use 105. You will have a much better chance of hitting the metal and stealing spin rather than the plastic and dying out.
Okay, i have been testing Meteo L-drago Vs Hell Kerbecs for around 30 rounds. Still, i can't get any score for each side, due to Meteo L-drago's Equalizing spin >.>. I guess Meteo is the only one that can beat/draw with Hell Kerbecs..
(IN STAMINA!)
So would that mean Meteo L Drago 105/90 WD is really great for stamina types other than Earth based ones.
Hmm nice conclusion.
Ok So i have been finding combos that could beat MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Normal Mode). Lately, since BD145 stops Low Attackers and there is some gap between Hell and BD145, it allows Metal Wheels to hit/get in to KO Hell Kerbecs. The solution is using high heights and a good attack Metal Wheel, so i put CH120 on Vulcan. Here are the test results:

MF Vulcan Horuseus CH120R2F (Height 120) Vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Normal Mode)
MF Vulcan Horuseus: 7 wins (0 OS, 7 KO)
MF Hell Kerbecs: 3 wins (2 OS, 1 KO)
Win Percentage: 70%
1 Draw (Re-Done)

We need more testers to prove this correct. I really want Vulcan to shine again though.
Eh, this combo isn't unbeatable, hell, mfh gravity perseus (ATK ver) ch120mf beats it pretty easy, it's just the combination of this, basalt on 230 and earth on 85 that are hurting attack so badly.
MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F beats MF Earth Bull 90WB easily...
Wow, really?!
WB doesn't mean anything and obviously since they are at the same height. Speechless
So then should Vulcan Horuseus CH120R2F be chosen over 90 track because of now current's metagame?
(Mar. 11, 2011  6:08 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: So then should Vulcan Horuseus CH120R2F be chosen over 90 track because of now current's metagame?

Pretty much, this is true in the UK. I don't know how much people use 230 and BD145 in your area. But 100 and lower struggles against BD145 and 230.
I think we are getting off topic. But i pretty much summarize it, Vulcan is still Top-Tier, but it should be on CH120.