BD145 Testing

Azlanslayer: Can you do the same tests you did at the top of the page but with BD145 in Boost mode to compare them? Also do tests with LLD on 100/90 since it seems do better on lower heights.
Ok. One quick test:

MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F Vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Boost Mode)
MF Vulcan Horuseus: 6 wins (0 OS, 6 KO)
MF Hell Kerbecs: 4 wins (3 OS, 1 KO)
Win Percentage: 60%
Azlanslayer I think BD145 win rates would be much higher if the track was extended beyond the metal wheel. Maybe you could use Basalt instead.
Ya, i did the tests in page 9/10. Basalt is good, but Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Normal Mode) can stop Low Attackers like Vulcan Horuseus
Wait?! I thought Low attackers are the best but when I saw this thread it showed me that high attackers are doing well than low attackers. Can anyone explain me?
(Mar. 13, 2011  9:17 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Wait?! I thought Low attackers are the best but when I saw this thread it showed me that high attackers are doing well than low attackers. Can anyone explain me?

The existance of 230 and rubber based defense bottoms are to blame.

Also, BD145 absorbs hits from low-attackers. High attacks can make metal to metal contact whereas low attackers only get metal to plastic contact.
(Mar. 13, 2011  9:19 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  9:17 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Wait?! I thought Low attackers are the best but when I saw this thread it showed me that high attackers are doing well than low attackers. Can anyone explain me?

The existance of 230 and rubber based defense bottoms are to blame.

Also, BD145 absorbs hits from low-attackers. High attacks can make metal to metal contact whereas low attackers only get metal to plastic contact.

I would to add somemore details. BD145 in Boost mode fails against Low Attackers, such as against Vulcan Horuseus as it still can beat MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS. In Normal mode, BD145 absorbs most of Vulcan's attack, while High Attackers too may not be able to defeat MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS due to the large diameter of BD145 and its weight.
It does not fail against attack types, Normal just does better. (Glad I was right, heheh.)
Shame you cannot change modes in mid-match like CH120.. :[
In boost mode, it does. It fails to Vulcan. 6-4 Tongue_out
Haha alright.
Am I right to say that Boost Mode should be used for Attack and Stamina purposes and Normal to defense..? (Meteor?)
This is probably cause I don't own the blade but how can boost mode be worse against low attackers since in that mode the other blade won't be hitting anything? Also the first tests we had showed the opposite which kinda confuses me.
How exactly does it show the opposite? BD145 in normal mode almost nullifies attackers. Lightning would be hitting the space between the wheel and BD145 which I think disperses the impact Lightning deals meaning less recoil/smashing.. I think hell would actually be better than Earth on this because the gap is larger..? Plus for some reason Earth gives me a pinch of scraping while Hell seems not to do that, personally, that is.
In normal mode, the gap between it stops attackers from going in and KOing Hell Kerbecs. Although that, that are solutions to it. The solutions are using Vulcan Horuseus CH120R2F, which got a score of 7-3 against Hell Kerbecs BD145CS. MF Gravity Perseus D125RF too has no problems. I don't really know about Lightning L-Drago, i will do some testing later.
(Mar. 14, 2011  2:42 AM)Dan Wrote: How exactly does it show the opposite? BD145 in normal mode almost nullifies attackers. Lightning would be hitting the space between the wheel and BD145 which I think disperses the impact Lightning deals meaning less recoil/smashing.. I think hell would actually be better than Earth on this because the gap is larger..? Plus for some reason Earth gives me a pinch of scraping while Hell seems not to do that, personally, that is.

Opposite in that they showed Boost mode was better in the Hell testing thread.