BC Sol Team Beyblade Burst Signup

PM me if you want to join my team, The team name is BC Sol and I'm the captain.
(Dec. 14, 2017  7:38 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: PM me if you want to join my team, The team name is BC Sol and I'm the captain.

I am down to join
(Dec. 14, 2017  7:38 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: PM me if you want to join my team, The team name is BC Sol and I'm the captain.

Where are you from?
West Virginia

Any of my friends want to join?

You will rarely see me at tournaments.
We don't have to meet in the same place, just be at team tournaments together or if you can, meet in Spencer, WV
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:59 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: We don't have to meet in the same place, just be at team tournaments together or if you can, meet in Spencer, WV

Sorry, I live in Barcelona
i would love to join in! but i live in new york though.
Why is this on the Your Creation section? I don't know, shouldn't it belong somewhere else?
I live in Australia
We don't,t have to meet, but try to be at tournamens and not everyone has to be

how old do u have to be
Sorry, I live in Aurora. Also a pending member of a very prestigious Beyblade team, so it'll look bad if I apply for another team.
I'm from Germany and I'm already the leader of Team Draconic Turbo so I can't join. Sorry. But isn't there already a team called BC Sol in the anime? So are we allowed to name our teams after already existing teams?
I would want to join but I live in Mountain view
(Jul. 13, 2020  7:38 PM)Shotgunblade Wrote: I would want to join but I live in Mountain view

Don’t revive threads that died almost a year ago, that’s called necroposting
Yeah this person who started the team has been dormant for 2 years. I'll close this.