BBG-3/4 Zero-G Stadium Attack Type Discussion

Rai only test with Ifraid Ifraid and Phoenic Phoenic as they have the most attack out of any of the other chrome wheels.

flamearies: Thank You.

The heavier the beyblade, the more the sway of the Zero G stadium... Thats why Carly put up MSF Revizer Revizer on the list (since its the heaviest face and chrome wheel CURRENTLY available.) E230 is on the list because of Carly's reasons and because of its weight... E230 is currently the heaviest track that doesn't scrape much at all...(which is great.)

Sorry, I'll only be able to do Ifraid Ifraid for a same Synch. Only have one Phoenic coming in. Oh yeah, and my MSF is a dud, can't use it, has a defect somewhere.

What I REALLY meant though, is why it's on the Smash KO part of the Attack list, I don't get that, I don't really see any smash.
(Jun. 19, 2012  3:30 AM)Mu Wrote: Rai only test with Ifraid Ifraid and Phoenic Phoenic as they have the most attack out of any of the other chrome wheels.

flamearies: Thank You.

The heavier the beyblade, the more the sway of the Zero G stadium... Thats why Carly put up MSF Revizer Revizer on the list (since its the heaviest face and chrome wheel CURRENTLY available.) E230 is on the list because of Carly's reasons and because of its weight... E230 is currently the heaviest track that doesn't scrape much at all...(which is great.)
actually when you synchrom phoenic with phoenic it covers up the main contact points. try putting phoenic on a compact chrome wheel. i take no credit for this idea, credit goes to hazel.

Interesting...Thank you for you insightful advice username786...

Rai, test every other Ifraid with Phoenic in synchrom (and vice-versa also)...

Try combo's like Phoenic Ifraid and Ifraid Phoenic...

Any testing is appreciated by anybody and I'm definitely going to test this out.
(Jun. 19, 2012  3:35 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Sorry, I'll only be able to do Ifraid Ifraid for a same Synch. Only have one Phoenic coming in. Oh yeah, and my MSF is a dud, can't use it, has a defect somewhere.

What I REALLY meant though, is why it's on the Smash KO part of the Attack list, I don't get that, I don't really see any smash.

Oh, that was just because CF and GCF were on there, so I figured if people were to use either of those Bottoms, they'd need E230 to help keep the Attackers under control. GCF may not need it as badly as CF, but only testing will tell.

And Phoenic's smash is only really great when it's on the bottom, so while Thief exposes everything, Saramanda covers it all up (I'd assume Revizer does so too being round[er]). I haven't tried it out on Ifraid, but I don't expect much from it. Thief may turn out to be the best Wheel of any sort to be utilized with Phoenic if it exposes the strongest contact points the most, light as it may be... It is a mystery
Think an Orojya would cover it up as well? Orojya doesn't seem as wide, or have things pointing out that look like it can cover it up.
At this point, Orojya is our best bet, Rai...
(Sorry For Double Posting...) I'm really sorry if this is spam but : Will someone please Post In This Thread ?

E230 needs to be tested in/for attack...
I just ordered a BBG-03 Start Dash Set, so I'll be able to do some E230 testing after this weekend. Tongue_out_wink
if it matters on whats below the metal wheel, couldnt you use basalt or another heavy metal wheel along with an eternal tip like eternal sharp or eternal wide defense? me asking is because in regular stadiums they dont move much on their own, and the tip itself isnt moving, which causes self ko's. so wouldnt the attacking bey have to hit hard enough for the othe to get above the leverage point and r.o.? 0.o
... what? Lol

Using a heavy wheel over things like ES/EWD will ruin the tips themselves. It's very easy to do, as with BBG-04, you're essentially launching onto the floor itself. So like it's been said before, the tip takes the full impact and it's highly risky breakage wise. As for the KO thing, from what I could understand from your post, ES/EWD are still very easy to KO in this. SKO'ing ES is much more difficult, but EWD, nah. EWD I can use RF and SKO it left and right, back and forth.

Anyways, beat you ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)! Grin HAHAHA

Equipment used:
BBG-03 Zero-G Attack Type Beystadium
Beylauncher L/R (No handle)
R²F MINT
CS Semi Aggressive

MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario 230CS vs. Phoenic Ifraid E230CF
Duo launched first.

MF-H Duo Aquario 230CS
5 OS
1 KO
0 SKO
6 wins, 30% win rate.

Phoenic Ifraid E230CF
0 OS
0 KO
14 SKO
14 wins, 70% win rate.

This was to see if E230's gimmick paired with CF worked as it was intended to - well it does, haha. As long as the CS didn't go aggro and do a "standoff" (they both are circling around at the same pace, stadium is very still) E230 usually won! Paired with CF it stays relatively stable as well. Glad to see that the gimmick works! (well for me at least.)
Darn, you did beat me! Tongue_out Thanks again for the new tests.

We may want to try MSF(-H when it comes out) Reviser Reviser/Saramanda Saramanda/Revizer Saramanda/Saramanda Reviser E230CF/GCF for Sway KO's since they're so uberly heavy. They're probably more likely to sway the stadium considering they're about 70g each. xD
Can someone test the combo, MSF-H Saramanda Saramanda ED145FB? I've heard FB is great for Zero-G. I don't have a Flat ball, that's why I'm asking someone else to do it..
(Jun. 18, 2012  4:22 AM)Mu Wrote: Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Combos List (Fully Updated)

Attack:

Smash:
•MF-H/MF VariAres ED145/GB145/160/TH170/E230 RF/R2F/LRF/CF/GCF
•MF-H/MF Blitz Unicorno II ED145/GB145/160/TH170/E230 R2F/RF/CF/GCF

Sway KO:
•MSF-H/MSF Revizer Revizer ED145/GB145/160/TH170/E230 CF/GCF/RF/R2F
•MSF-H/MSF Saramanda Saramanda ED145/GB145/160/TH170/E230 CF/GCF/RF/R2F

Defense:

Low-Recoil:
•MF-H Duo Aquario/Cancer/Cygnus/Bull E230/TH170/160/GB145 RS/MB/SB
•MF-H Death Aquario/Cancer/Cygnus/Bull E230/TH170/160/GB145 RS/MB/SB

Weight Based:
•MSF-H/MSF Revizer Revizer E230/GB145/TH170/160 RS/MB/SB
•MSF-H/MSF Saramanda Saramanda E230/GB145/TH170/160 RS/MB/SB
•MSF-H/MSF Saramanda Revizer E230/GB145/TH170/160 RS/MB/SB
•MSF-H/MSF Revizer Saramanda E230/GB145/TH170/160 RS/MB/SB

Stamina:

•MF-L Duo Aquario/Cancer/Cygnus/Bull AD145/160/TH170/230 SD/B/SB
•MF-L Phantom Cancer/Hades/Aquario/Cygnus/Bull AD145/160/TH170/230 SD/B/SB

What happened to MSF-H Ifraid Ifraid ED145CF on the attack type list?
One more question, If Ball and Sharp ball are good for stamina in Zero-G (I understand why), why not Metal Ball?
Ifraid Ifraid really isn't up to par with the other attack wheels. Like the rest of Zero-G, all it has going for it most of the time is weight. However I don't think that Revizer Revizer and Saramanda Saramanda are fit for the job in attack either. Dunno if my Balance combos should stay put, as Balance has never been very strong.

As for MB, it's movement it quite aggressive. MB doesn't have much Stamina either when compared to other bottoms, such as CS, WD, ect, ect, so it's not a prime choice for Stamina in any custom.
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:46 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ifraid Ifraid really isn't up to par with the other attack wheels. Like the rest of Zero-G, all it has going for it most of the time is weight. However I don't think that Revizer Revizer and Saramanda Saramanda are fit for the job in attack either. Dunno if my Balance combos should stay put, as Balance has never been very strong.

As for MB, it's movement it quite aggressive. MB doesn't have much Stamina either when compared to other bottoms, such as CS, WD, ect, ect, so it's not a prime choice for Stamina in any custom.

But if Sway-Away Beys need to be heavy, wouldn't Saramanda be your top choice due to its heaviness?
Most Chrome Wheels are all around the same weight, Ifraid being only a bit lighter than Saramanda/Revizer. I'd sacrifice a couple of grams anyday for that, as if Ifraid makes contact, it has a better chance at destablizing the opponent or knocking them around, because of its design.
Thank you. I just want my Zero-G combos to actually be Zero-G beys

My favorite Synchrom attack bey right now is MSF Ifraid Ifraid ED145FB
Actually, Ifraid is one of the lighter Chrome Wheels... Saramanda and Revizer are the heaviest.
Obviously I understand that, but Ifraid weighs 30.4 grams (according to Beywiki) and Revizer weight a merely .2 more, at 30.6 grams. Obviously how the perform will be different, btu I'd prefer Ifraid Ifraid over Revizer Revizer for an attack custom. For pure SKO's, I might use Revizer Revizer, as it has more stamina/defense, so it would probably last longer, but in the end, it has a lower chance on contact of knocking whatever it's hitting back, because of the overall design. Ifraid is definitely more aggressive, so I'd pick it, just in case that they do make contact, and it has a larger chance at KO'ing the opponent.
Maybe so, but you stated that Reviser and Saramanda were lighter than Ifraid, that is, assuming I interpreted your post correctly.
Whoops, mixed up my sentence there, said it backwards. I apologize, haha.
Can't wait till I get Killerken! I plan on making the combo: MSF-H Orojya Killerken GB145RS. I plan on making a bey good for MFB and Zero-G would I think this bey would.
what is Killerken?
BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set ( Comes with Samurai Ifraid and Pirates Killerken.) Please do research before posting again in this thread.