BBC- Super Control Beys

This looks like so much fun. I don't think I can handle all of that super.

If these are anything like the old RC Controller beys, I'm going to stack cups and try to knock them over like I used to.
Wow, that RC launcher looks very old...

Anyways, at least the concept is simple.
Both Hasbro's and TAKARA-TOMY's both look very fun. I know they would be completely illegal, but I have always wanted one. I will enjoy these. I personally prefer Hasbro's controller, but TT's look better. I think you really can't tell if Hasbro's are good because of that huge stadium they used. That's my opinion, but since I live in a Hasbro country, I will probably get theirs. Hey, if Hasbro uses the normal prongs, I might use it as my main launcher!
Uh, what the carp is that face?!

Bit Protector (LOL)
Clear Wheel
Metal Wheel
Track
Bottom.
The staduim resembles the sonokong stadium. Stupid

EDIT: The stadium also has 2 walls, and now there making pockets?! Chocked_2

EDIT EDIT: Nvm, I looked at brad's pictures. It has 1 wall.
Let us all again appreciate the beauty of TAKARA-TOMY's designs even for something as 'trivial' as those Super Control Beyblades. It is just skies above what Hasbro and Nelvana create in terms of graphics ...

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/event_scb.html
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/ev...ent01.html
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/ev...ent02.html

I thought they would make an entirely new page though, not hijack Beyblade's ...

The possible 'games' with the targets in the stadium are : Ring Out, Derz (? ダーズ) Ball, Mix Out.
That FGrin re-color is really cool! Thanks for the pictures, Kai-V!
(Jul. 15, 2011  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Derz (? ダーズ) Ball
Dodge Ball? They probably would've used "Dajji" or something along that line...

Thank you, Kai-V.
Is it definitely a 15 second time-frame? I would think that it depends on your launch, and normally would last for 15 seconds. Either way, I'm getting these for my kids Smile

EDIT:
after watching akirasdaddy's video, these things look like so much fun! do the hasbro rc beyblades act the same way? i've never played with a rc/electronic beyblades before.

i want the stadium too Lips_sealed
silly question but tournament legal?
Of course not, seeing that you'd be able to control them.

I really love the stadium with this and those targets, must be entertaining.
The Super Control Beyblades are obviously illegal, but the stadium will have to be studied. I thought TAKARA-TOMY wanted a completely separate toyline, but they hijacked Metal Fight Beyblade's site, so I suppose if we decided to take one stadium from the other, it would be fine.
I was examining the purple one at Jusco, and the width and depth of the stadium didn't seem to be too much different from the Attack stadium. I would have to buy one (or take my attack stadium to Jusco lol) to actually compare.

The holes that hold the "gears" could catch a bey that's moving outward.
i think the Takara Tomy ones are better because they have metal on them and Hasbro does not. We are in the metal saga not taking a trip back to the early 2000's to all plastic. Also you can control these better and longer than hasbro's The movement is more fluid and graceful. Plus i think they look more like the actual beyblades (with a bit protecter).But since i live in the US i can only say charna's guts.
Do these have metal though? You sound like you are stating facts about these...yet it also seems like you don't own one?
The L Drago Destroy Control Bey weighs 38 grams, so there is no metal in those for sure.
Dunno if this was needed, but these are so cool!: (scroll down a little)
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/event_scb.html
Apparantly Phantoms MW can change mode like the real one!

But it is not even really the same mode change.

Anyway, while this topic is brought back, as I posted in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread, SonoKong released a regular set with the Super Control BeyStadium, but with official Beyblades ... This would mean that it could be used for regular play.
(Jul. 16, 2011  6:08 AM)Uwik Wrote: Is it definitely a 15 second time-frame? I would think that it depends on your launch, and normally would last for 15 seconds. Either way, I'm getting these for my kids Smile

EDIT:

Who said only 15 seconds? You can control it as long as it keeps spinning. I already have one so to clear everything up, each bey consists of 3 customisable parts. The main attacking ring, clear wheel and base. The base includes the motor , electronics and tip(varies by bey ex:variaries=HF phantom Orion SF.) they are mostly single spin with vari Aries breimg dual- spin. Most of them keep their 4D features though. A combo I would recommend is Vari Aries with Phantom Orion base as it has a shield similar to BD145, with SF, giving it attack and some stamina. You can control the bey as long as it's spinning. It's a little tricky to control but I think vari Aries would be the most effecient as it was meant to go both directions, and can be launched in both as well. They are in stores in Singapore now, so you don't really need to go to Japan or anything. You could also ask me questions about them if you want
Since at least I own one so I might know a bit more about it
(Nov. 26, 2011  1:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: But it is not even really the same mode change.

Anyway, while this topic is brought back, as I posted in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread, SonoKong released a regular set with the Super Control BeyStadium, but with official Beyblades ... This would mean that it could be used for regular play.

Woops, didn't notice that LOL. Just saw the mode change words.. Anyways, since the stadium is going to be released with acual beys, hope it is good!