BB-P01 Vulcan Horuseus 145D - Draft

OP has been updated. I kept the word "prominence(s)" as I feel it is better than the word "protrusion" in this case. The reason is that when I think of a protrusion, I think of an object jutting out of something (like bone protruding from the skin; sorry for the graphic description).

I also changed "protuberance(s)" to "fins", based on Ray Joker's suggestion. Thank you!
I, personally, think it is ready to be put in to Beywiki now. It looks perfect.
Hm, the clear wheel section seems a bit wordier than most other articles. I think using the term wings instead of fins is better as well, since that seems to be the general term used in Beywiki, iirc.
Alright, I changed "fins" to "wings" like you suggested Daegor42, but I left the CW section as is because I want to hear input from other members as well. You have a point that it is wordier than most CW sections on Beywiki, but since the design has a lot going on, I felt it would be best to describe everything that one sees.
Haha, a note to all those who say no need for multiples Uncertain

I own 2 Vulcan Horuseus. I am planning to get 5 ^^
That doesn't justify having more than one at all.
I just got 2 Vulcan Horuseus from ebay on December 16. I think it will next year...
How does that help though?

Just like Dan said, that doesn't say you should have multiples.
@ Mfb Unboxer: Please contribute to the editing of this article. Otherwise, I ask you to not post on this Thread as I am waiting on some tips to change this article up, if it needs any.
There are a few changes I want to make, but overall this is excellent. Go ahead and post it.

I don't believe anyone has taken photos of it yet, so if someone could do that and then add a gallery once the article has been posted, that would be great.

EDIT: 桃太郎, there is one thing you could do for me actually when you're posting the article; if you've read other Beywiki articles, you'll know that instead of simply listing the suggested custom in the "Use in" sections, we like to provide a small explanation as to why that particular custom is useful. Try to add those to your suggestions.
Kei, I've updated the "Use In X Customization" section as you indicated. Please look over them again when you get the chance; I still think it may need some work though.
Quote:Use in Attack Customization
The 85 Track in MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R²F allows Vulcan to effectively use its four main contact points when striking an opposing Beyblade.

I think that since this is for Vulcan, it should be changed to something along the lines of, "vulcan's full attack potential can be acheived when paired with..."
That sounds so much better to me actually. Thanks a bunch! I'll change that right now.

Edit: Fixed.
(Dec. 17, 2010  10:15 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Use in Attack Customization:
145 can be put to good use in the Attack custom, MF Pegasis 145RF. Pegasis has been proven to perform viciously when used in unison with 145, which maximizes the effectiveness of its Smash Attack.

Use in Stamina Customization:
145-based Stamina types are perfect for countering a 230-based Stamina type. 145 can be used to great effect for this purpose in Burn Bull 145SD.

(Dec. 17, 2010  10:15 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Use in Stamina Customization:
D was once the best Stamina bottom available, but has been outclassed by SD and WD. However, it can still be used successfully in Virgo 90D.
Thank you! I updated those sections as you described, Kei. Do you think it's alright to post with these modifications done?
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:42 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Thank you! I updated those sections as you described, Kei. Do you think it's alright to post with these modifications done?

Yes! I'll just make my other edits once it has been published.
I hope I didn't step on any toes, but I was bored, so I decided to post this up for Momo.
I'm mystified by how the quetz article hasn't been writtten even though the blade has been out for over a year and yet this has been out for only a few months and the article was done in days... Regardless good article.
(Dec. 21, 2010  3:08 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I hope I didn't step on any toes, but I was bored, so I decided to post this up for Momo.

Thanks! Made some edits.
(Dec. 21, 2010  3:45 AM)Kei Wrote: Thanks! Made some edits.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if I should have put up a Gallery section, since we have no photos for it.
(Dec. 21, 2010  3:50 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  3:45 AM)Kei Wrote: Thanks! Made some edits.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if I should have put up a Gallery section, since we have no photos for it.

Yeah, I just like to have it there as a reminder, like "Hey! We need pictures for this!" haha.
(Dec. 17, 2010  10:15 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: However, it can still be used successfully WITH Virgo 90D.

fixed... otherwise awesome job!
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:04 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: fixed... otherwise awesome job!

No, I'm pretty sure it's 'in'. You're not using D with the combo, you're using it in it.
Thanks guys! lol, does Daegor get the credit for uploading it?