BB-65 Rock Escolpio T125 JB

Quote:Name Change

Rock Escolpio was re-named Rock Scorpio by Hasbro. The word, "Escolpio" was also removed from the face for Hasbro's release, and was removed in the Beyblade Deck Attack And Defence Set.

Face: Escolpio

The Face on this Beyblade depicts Scorpio, the eighth astrological sign in the Zodiac.

Clear Wheel: Escolpio
Weight: 2.3 grams
The Escolpio Clear Wheel is of a clear brown colour, featuring 2 "Stingers" on opposing ends of the wheel. It is the second lightest clear wheel available. Due to Escolpio's small shape and slopes, using Escolpio increases contact with the Metal Wheel, and decreases contact with the Clear Wheel. This is particularly useful for increasing a Beyblade's Smash Attack and potential to Destabilize the opposing Beyblade.

Metal Wheel: Rock
Weight: 31.4 grams
Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent.
IMPORTANT: Mold Variations
Rock has 3 different Molds: 0 Cylinders (31.4 grams), 3 Cylinders (32.6 grams), and 6 Cylinders (32.7 grams). The 0 Cylinder Mold is only available from Takara Tomy products, while the 3 and 6 Cylinder Molds are available from both Takara Tomy and Hasbro products. Rock suffers from recoil, but the best way to tame this is to use a Mold with more Cylinders, as more Cylinders result in less Recoil. The 6 Cylinder Mold has the most Stamina of the three, due to the weight of the Cylinders carrying the momentum around the outside of the wheel. It is also superior to the other Molds, in terms of attack and defense.
Use In Attack Customization
Rock's weight distribution and contact points can be put to use in the Attack custom, MF Rock(6 Cylinder Mold) Leone CH120 RF. It is a decent Smash Attacker, that provides positive and consistent results against top tier Defence beyblades.

Track: Tornado 125
Weight: 1.7 grams
T125 has four upward-facing wing protrusions spaced apart widely. The Track is designed to work in a similar way to DF145, although the effect it produces is negligible. The performance of this Track is similar to D125, and as a height, is generally overshadowed by CH120. T125 has found uses in Attack and Stamina customizations, due to it being mid-range height.
Use in Attack Customization
Although CH120 is considerably more versatile than T125, T125 can still be used to a moderate degree of effectiveness in the Combo, MF Gravity Perseus T125R2F (Attack Version, Counter Mode).
Use in Stamina Customization
If the 85, AD145, TH170, or 230 Tracks are unavailable to you, T125 can be put to use in the Customization Basalt Kerbecs T125WD.

Bottom: Jog Ball
Weight: 0.7 grams
JB is of the "Ball' series of bottoms, and is most similar in shape to WB. What is unique about this bottom is the tiny spikes on it's surface. It reduces the amount of surface area touching the stadium, making it less effective for defence than WB. JB has found use in one combo only, which is a Left Spin Destabilizer Combo.
Use In Destabilizer Customization
JB can be utilized in the Left Spin Destabilizer, L Drago 100 JB. It provides positive results against 145 Stamina Customizations and other Destabilizer combos.

Other Versions
Rock Scorpio T125 JB- Beyblade Metal Fusion
Poison Scorpio M145 Q- Beyblade Metal Fusion Burning Firestrike 2 Pack- Solid Gray Clear Wheel
Counter Escolpio 145 D- Beyblade Deck Attack And Defence Set- Transparent Black Clear Wheel
Killer Escolpio 100 D- Random Booster Volume 6
Burn Escolpio 100 RF- Random Booster Volume 6

Overall
Rock Escolpio consists of generally outclassed parts. As a result, there is little or no reason to purchase this beyblade aside from collection purposes.
Bottom section needs expanding.
ok first you should just use the rock description from beywiki, rock is not a noteworthy part in competitive play and in the other versions, you put it at the beeginning of the article about name changes by hasbro :\

EDIT: also in the CW, they represent stingers not claws :\
um some combos have found uses for T125 and JB. Those should be added. Some people have said that Pegasis works well on T125 and I think there was an L drago combo which uses JB.
T125 can be used for Stamina or in Attack combos like Leone T125RF.
Alright, thanks guys. I will make the changes tomorrow because I'm on my iPod.
tman- I did use the rock section from rock leone, just added the attack customization part. Do you guys think I should take off the attack customization part? What do you mean "at the beginning" for the name change part? That's where it is supposed to go.

UltraBlader- thanks, I completely forgot about the pegasis combo. What was the l drago combo? Because I knew there was a combo for jog ball, I just couldn't remember.

@mcfrown- thanks, I will add That. I just copied flame libra's t125 section.

EDIT: alright, It has been updated with your guys' suggestions. Except for the JB part; the combo Is L drago 100 JB right? and Its a Destabilizer?
(Dec. 23, 2010  1:26 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: tman- I did use the rock section from rock leone, just added the attack customization part. Do you guys think I should take off the attack customization part? What do you mean "at the beginning" for the name change part? That's where it is supposed to go.

thats the thing, hasbros name change doesn't go in the other version section :\ the other version would be counter escolpio 145D from the attack and defence hybrid wheel reshuffle set Smile

EDIT: I forgot to say in the name change, you should put hasbro removed the word Escolpio from the face :\ also they removed it from the face on counter escolpio
Hm, you're wrong, look at earth Aquila and dark cancer on beywiki. They did the name change on the top, and put what I put in the "other versions" section.
Thanks for the counter escolpio, I'll add that now. Smile
And my rock escolpio, which is takara Tomy and is bb-65, has no word "escolpio" on it. I think you're wrong on that part.

Edit: woah, what the _____. I guess you were right about taking off "escolpio" from the face. Guess I'll have to add that too.
2nd edit: done changing the things you said.
(Dec. 23, 2010  12:36 AM)tman14 Wrote: ok first you should just use the rock description from beywiki, rock is not a noteworthy part in competitive play and in the other versions, you put it at the beeginning of the article about name changes by hasbro :\

EDIT: also in the CW, they represent stingers not claws :\

Someone erased the Rock part and changed it Unhappy. Now the rock part doesnt tell us more information Unhappy. It only tells us what rock looks like now Unhappy. Someone is changing beywiki and screwing it up Unhappy.
woow you are right, they did do that in the other versions Chocked_2 I know they should for cancer because hasbros is different but why aquila? anyway a few thinks:

where did you get T125's use in MF Pegasis T125R2F? I have never heard of that :\

another version is poison scorpio M145Q from the burning fire strike 2 pack Smile
Megablaster- are you 100% sure of this though?

tman- MF Pegasis T125 r2f is from momo.
I'll add the burning pack in now, thanks!
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:36 PM)Megablaster Wrote: Someone erased the Rock part and changed it Unhappy. Now the rock part doesnt tell us more information Unhappy. It only tells us what rock looks like now Unhappy. Someone is changing beywiki and screwing it up Unhappy.

your right someone did remove a lot of information from the rock section of the rock leone article Serious
I am, i saw the changes of the Rock section on Beywiki
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:07 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: tman- MF Pegasis T125 r2f is from momo.

ok then, I'm kinda sceptical about that (might do some testing right now Wink) but if it was from momo I trust his judgement Tongue_out
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:11 PM)Megablaster Wrote: I am, i saw the changes of the Rock section on Beywiki

you changed it or are you just saying?
Hm, so I guess I'll make some minor adjustments to the rock section.

So I need help with one thing in specific- what was the combo with L Drago and JB? I searched but found nothing... Unhappy
oh yeah I forgot to mention that the poison scorpio CW is solid grey :\
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:15 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Hm, so I guess I'll make some minor adjustments to the rock section.

So I need help with one thing in specific- what was the combo with L Drago and JB? I searched but found nothing... Unhappy

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ultimate...rago-100JB
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:26 PM)Ray Joker Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:15 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Hm, so I guess I'll make some minor adjustments to the rock section.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ultimate...rago-100JB

Hm, so should I call it a Destabilizer or a Spin stealer?
Well, they called it both, so a Destablizing Spin-Stealer?
I'll just call it a destabilizer. Thanks.

So for rock, there are 2 molds: 6 cylinder and 0 cylinder? And what was the reasoning for changing it to 6 cylinder? Just trying to get the info so I can update the rock section.

Edit: alright, the JB section is changed.
isn't there a 3 cylinder mold too?
Just Edited the rock section with the Mold Variations. Any wrong info in that section? Should I also state exactly were the cylinders are?
looks good Joyful_3
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:23 PM)tman14 Wrote: oh yeah I forgot to mention that the poison scorpio CW is solid grey :\

just bumping this :\
Alright, I'll add that. I'll also add the colour for the deck attack and Defence set.
Edit: is the deck attack and Defence set the same colour?
Just bumping this a bit, any corrections anyone?