BB-65 Rock Escolpio T125 JB

(Dec. 23, 2010  10:19 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Alright, I'll add that. I'll also add the colour for the deck attack and Defence set.
Edit: is the deck attack and Defence set the same colour?

srry for late reply, it is a trans black :\
now that all the editing is done, this looks really good now. JB section has some minor wording issues at the end of the 1st paragraph, but its not a big enough deal to even worry over
in my opinion Rock Scorpio ED145JB make a good bey
(Dec. 26, 2010  1:14 AM)Raichi Wrote: in my opinion Rock Scorpio ED145JB make a good bey

And in the opinion of everybody who knows what they're talking about, it isn't.
Thanks for your help Tman, I just added the transparent black.

@leonetempest- what was it that you think needs corrections? Even though it's a small change, it's really no problemo for me to change it.
just saying, JB also has less stamina than WB because of the constant interuptions of the spikes however I don't know if that should be added :\
I didn't find results for JB; could you redirect me to them?
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:07 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I didn't find results for JB; could you redirect me to them?

if your refering to me, that was just my testing :\ I never posted it
Oh, alright then. I'll add it if others say the same.
Yes JB does have use in spin stealing. I think Kei did the testing. It included the L drago wheel so search that and you'll probably find it.
Look at the JB section, I added that already. I called it a Destabilizer, and said that it steals spin.
Could you add why they changed the name? Just a suggestion.
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:55 PM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: Could you add why they changed the name? Just a suggestion.

...it is unknown Tired
And I just happen to know why they changed it, right?
Dude just because hasbro gave the clear wheel another name doesn't mean it's another version at all. Especially not since it has exactly the same parts. I say take it out.
Was that directed towards me??
If it was, all the other beyblades that have hasbro name changes and are on beywiki include the name change. So it stays. Wink
^ I agree, beywiki should stay concistent anyway I think it is ready for publishing Joyful_3
You misunderstood what I was saying. I meant take it out of the different versions bit cause it's pretty much exactly the same blade but with a name change for the CW. So it's not really different is it. You obviously should mention hasbro's rename but it's not really another version.
OH, now I know what you mean, but like before, if you look at earth Aquila or dark cancer, they state it in the other versions section as well.
Don't forget about MooMoo hurricane with T125, the combo is Bull T125RF, I believe.
Well, the moomoo hurricane combo is severely outclassed, so I think we should just stick with the two attack combos that are already written.
Ima bump this now... In ma bump-em-up-truck!

I would like to continue to edit this draft, and that's why I'm bumping. What's the website with the parts weight? Kyoblahblah? Someting like that. I need the JB weight. I also need the weight for all three molds of rock, is the weight on beywiki for 0 cylinder mold?
Other versions, Burn Elscolpio 100RF and Killer Elscolpio ____
Where are those two from? I need to write that as well
(Jan. 10, 2011  5:36 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Ima bump this now... In ma bump-em-up-truck!

I would like to continue to edit this draft, and that's why I'm bumping. What's the website with the parts weight? Kyoblahblah? Someting like that. I need the JB weight. I also need the weight for all three molds of rock, is the weight on beywiki for 0 cylinder mold?
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/

The weight is probably for at least three cylinders.