BB-65 Rock Escolpio T125 JB

I wouldn't add that yet, not without direct approval, the WF version was significantly more popular. It's more that this is the only notable combo for JB, and this is the article for the bey that comes with JB.
I was going to add it, but thought it best to post here 1st after thinking about it. I wont post it then.

A strange idea popped into my head just now, which is JB might be good with Flash. Rather, Flash is good with everything, but in theory, Flash's very well rounded abalities might suit JB's odd style of battle.

^Eh, I am probably way off. Just a thought.
Eh, JB would be as good as WF ? I think that is not even physically possible ...
It has produces a slightly different result than WF, but overal, WF is better. I just think with that particular combo, JB can be substituted if WF is unavaliable, but only really for this combo. th!nk woukd know more about it then me, though
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ultimate...rago-100JB

That's how I learnt about it, haha. The combination came along after WF, so there's some discussion in the thread of how the two relate, though it wasn't really resolved. Only the first page contains really relevant posts. Also the tests pre-date the 20-round mininum rule, and so on.

Still, it's the only notable use of JB. I'd probably just say "Other than a small amount of popularity in a (whatever you want to classify LDrago 100JB as) combination, LDrago 100JB, Jog Ball has seen little use in competitive play"

Or something along those lines, anyway. I almost think it's worth mentioning how little attention it has seen since release, it's not bad enough to gain the reputation of Q or a sharp tip, the gimmick isn't interesting enough to warrant attention, and it's never been found to be good for anything, which, given the lack of attention, could be just as much a product of a lack of testing (i.e. no one tries it, so it's never shown to work on anything), or because it is just outclassed at everything (but not to the point of notoriety). Middling might be the best word...
Probably not suitable content for an article though, haha.

As for flash, the recoil handling of JB would be too poor (I'm yet to try it, but yeah, it doesn't handle recoil too well). MF has good recoil handling because it sticks to the tornado ridge. Plus, JB isn't near the same level of speed, there are a lot of tips that would be better than JB for Flash.

I may try to do some tests of LDrago 100JB against things of similar vintage tomorrow, or at least give it a shot. It depends how the day goes, ahah.
Yeah I agree it should just be something like that for L Drago 100JB. Something that just says it had a very minor use, in the past, and only for a short time.
Add this in rock wheel
Rock rattles in battling this give opponent a chance to strike but still a decent attack wheel though
(Apr. 16, 2012  7:28 AM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: Add this in rock wheel
Rock rattles in battling this give opponent a chance to strike but still a decent attack wheel though

Please don't order others to do things - especially if your information is incomplete.

Only some rock wheels rattle, and the overall effect is largely negligible. Furthermore, Rock is by no means a decent attack wheel any more.
I was doing some testing/experimentation/solo spins, and JB seemed to have stamina close to or on par with the D-series, with added aggression which can be good or bad, however I didn't get enough tests or enough solo spins done before my launcher broke, so I can't really post them. I assume it's weaker to spin stealing because it doesn't roll around the tornado ridge at the end of the battles, avoiding contact, like D series tips, but it looked very promising (and also did quite well in a spin stealing attacker setup, however it was just short of the aggression needed for LDD/LDG to KO Duo AD145WD, which the combo could not outspin). I'd appreciate if someone else could do some tests of JB for stamina, though JB does wear quite quickly - when mine did, it became much less mobile, and it's solo spin dropped by 30-60 seconds seconds, so keep an eye out for that.

I really wish I could offer more but a) I really, really don't have patience for solo spin, b) I've got other stuff to test at the moment, and c) fixing my launcher is either going to be a big operation, or I'm going to have to replace it, depends if I have spare parts to fix it or not, sooooooo.
I can do that. Any particular combos? My Beyblades only go up to Basalt, then L Drago Destroy, haha.

I just want to get this son of a gun up, it's the first draft I ever wrote, haha.
I was using Earth Cancer 230/145 ___ for a lot of it, so that would work. I did also use phantom for some of the spin time tests I did but yeah.

It's not a bad spin-stealing attacker tip either, but it's just short of the aggression it needs to handle things like Duo AD145WD.
Sweet. It's good to have you back.
Oh thanks. So, I'll do them tomorrow, but I only have one 230. So here's what I was thinking:

Start off with about 5 solo spins
Test Earth 145JB vs Earth 145[SD, D, WD]
Do a single solo spin test between each new combo to ensure my JB doesn't get worn too much
And then Earth 230 JB against what is what I'm wondering
Then Earth 230D against the same combo as above

Just need to know what I should battle the 230 combos against.

Edit: and i'll post them in a JB thread or something so it stays in the customizations forum and is easier to find for future reference. I'll put a link in this thread though.
Do some solo spins on 230 afterwards compared to D, if you don't have another 230. I already know it gets a much higher spin than MB as MB's ability in survival combos comes from it's wobbling, and it has pretty poor solo spin (it's like basalt in a tip).
Haha, th!nk, so I just did my tests, and I have no idea if it's my JB or not (however, it's always been this way for me so maybe not), but JB did absolutely terrible in all aspect compared to the D series in general. I just threw out the tests because they showed nothing more than it did terrible, haha. Yeah so I don't know what it was, but for stamina, it did really bad for me.
That is the impression we had when Rock Escolpio got released, really ...
Hmmm, odd. No problem, perhaps my results were aberrations. This should be ready to go then. If anything in future proves JB has some worth, we can always look at updating the article.
OK, this article is up, there seemed to be no reason for it not to anymore.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...pio_T125JB

I also modified the Rock section both in this and in the Rock Leone 145WB article, it was honestly horrible and did not say anything, I have no idea how I missed that.