BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D Draft - Finished!

1. What should I edit?

2. Are you proving yourself wrong? That Article contradicts what you said; it says "4D Metal Wheel" Tired
(Oct. 10, 2011  11:21 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: 1. What should I edit?
I just realized that Kai-V has been saying it the correct way to you the whole time, you just haven't listened:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-118-P...#pid802390
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-118-P...#pid802460
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-118-P...#pid802477
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-118-P...#pid802483

Four times. So I have no idea what the hell you're saying when you say she told you otherwise...

Quote:2. Are you proving yourself wrong? That Article contradicts what you said; it says "4D Metal Wheel" Tired

are you honestly being serious here?
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:56 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I found Shabala's edits similar to yours with some improvements! Its okay!

I looked at it, and yeah they are similar. (though first 2 sentences in MW is "it has no center. it is a circle, with no center" LOL)
But neither of those edits were employed properly, meaning your article is still garbage. (I.E "It is an empty wheel, due to its circular form" no. that makes no sense.)
There is no middle?

Garbage? That is insulting and I feel you should be reported for that.
It was a diagnosis, not an insult.
I was just saying usually when someone gives you edits, you take it all. Usually helps to listen to Kai-V too.

Here, I'll explain this far-out concept:

1. you make article, show case it to everyone
2. people give you feedback, and every once in a while a person even edits your article for you!!
3. You take those edits (if you like them and aren't bad), instead of including sprinkles of it and put it as the OP! It takes a whole lot less work and it isn't like someone completely changed the writing of the article, just improved parts of it to make it more coherent!!!!!

In the end it only helps you, and your article will grow.
Oh. My. God.

For the last and final time, I sent a PM to both kei and Kai-V to see what I should do, Kai-V said Kei was the director of BeyWiki and to bring my complaints or questions to him, and so I did.

I ADDED ALL of Kai-V's edits, some of teh majpr ones she said [IE: Add Stam. Custom after Core] was authorized by Kei and he told me to put it under Phantom.

I will adjust the "Metal Frame" and "metal Wheel"
(Oct. 10, 2011  11:29 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Four times. So I have no idea what the hell you're saying when you say she told you otherwise...

are you honestly being serious here?
I PM'ED HER FOR SAKE
Look at my edit, perhaps that will explain my severely rude, unadulterated insult. (diagnosis)
Quote:I PM'ED HER FOR SAKE
YEAH SSJ, WHAT DO WANT FOR SAKES!! Serious !!!!!
Okay then, I will look at it..
I think what you said was covered, any other edits?
word for word employment of SSJ's edits..
I did add SSJ's edits...
Which is exactly why I still see " It is an empty wheel, due to its circular form." in the explanation of Phantom..?
Perhaps it was too hard to understand: I'm advising you to take all of his edits, or people will keep editing your current OP which only has a fraction of the edits put in by others.
Some errors:

Quote:The Phantom Metal Frame also has four spaces within its inner lining which might be intended for air flow to create a better sense of Balance. Moreover, four blue stars are incorporated in the design of the Metal Frame at four equally separated corners of it to fit with the three blue shapes on the Face and, together, form the Orion constellation on the Beyblade when it is in Stamina Mode.

Like i said, spheres are 3D.

Quote:Phantom's Stamina Mode, along with its circular shape and smooth edges, Phantom is a good Stamina and Defense Wheel. With a Metal Face Heavy, and EDS, this Beyblade is effective in the combinations: MF/-H Phantom Orion BD145EDS and MF/-H Phantom Orion BGrin.

Bolded sentence doesn't make sense.

Other than all this, it looks good to me.
You say one thing in your article and another out of it , so which is correct?
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:08 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Orion is working better for most tests, but if you have tests proving against this, then sure I could add them.

(Oct. 01, 2011  6:50 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: While Orion may not have much use at all,
I mean as compared to Kerbecs/Bull/Aquario..

EDIT: I will try making the extra paragraph.
IT HAS NOW COME TO MY ATTENTION:

That the 4D Metal Wheel is the same thing as the 4D Metal Frame... The box says that..

How would the Core and Metal Frame make a Metal Wheel? That is contradicting seeing a Metal Wheel should be made of metal.. That is the flaw..

If anyone has a counter argument and can somehow prove this fact wrong, please do because I am willing to write a paragraph but it is not appropriate to the above fact.

The Metal Frame is a Metal Wheel ... The 4D Metal Wheel consists of a Frame and a Core, even if either one of them is not totally made of metal.
So then the paragraph will be unveiled:

4D Metal Wheel: Phantom

-Weight: 44.50 Grams

Secluded from any other Metal Frame, Phantom contains no center unless it is combined with the Core to make the full Metal Whee. Phantom Orion is structured of both the Metal Frame and Core, these two combine to make one Metal Wheel. Unlike any other full Metal Wheel, the center of this Metal Wheel is polycarbonate, due to the Core acting as a Metal Wheel base. So in thought, Phantom takes the place of a Clear Wheel; while the Core takes the place of where a Metal Wheel would be located. Within the conjunction of the Metal Frame and Core, there are many positive effects. Phantom Orion can switch modes by either rotating the Core 180 Degrees; or visa-versa where the Metal Frame could be rotated.
I feel now that the article is done.
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:50 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Face: Orion
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Orion, the giant hunter of space in Greek mythology as well as the constellation.

Clear Wheel: Orion

-Weight: 3.0 Grams

Orion is a four-sided Clear Wheel that has two sharper spikes and two broad edges. The two sharper sides of the Clear Wheel represent the top of Orion's head, creating a distinct face. It contains the iron powder that all 4D Clear Wheels have, however it does not add to it's weight.

4D Metal Wheel: Phantom

-Weight: 44.50 Grams

Phantom Orion is structured of both the Metal Frame and Core, and these two combine to make one Metal Wheel. The structure of the Metal Frame and Core provides many positive attributes, the most prominent being the added FlyWheel effect that the outwards weight produces. Phantom Orion can switch modes by flipping the Core 180 Degrees, or visa-versa where the Metal Frame could be flipped.

Use in Stamina Combination
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phantom's Stamina Mode has a very circular shape with smooth edges, thus making it a good Stamina and Defense Wheel. With a Metal Face Heavy and EDS, this Beyblade is effective in the combination MF/-H Phantom Orion BD145EDS.

Metal Frame

-Weight: 42.0 Grams

The Metal Frame on Phantom has no centre, and the gap is filled by the Core. This increase in weight on the outside of the 4D Metal Wheel creates an increased amount of the Flywheel Effect; and therefore giving better balance to the 4D Metal Wheel as a whole. Phantom is a thick, relatively indented wheel, and its design emulates Orion. Orion's eyes can also be seen on each side of Phantom. Moreover, four blue stars are incorporated in the design of the Metal Frame at four equally separated corners, designed to fit with the three blue shapes on the Face and, together, form the Orion constellation on the Beyblade when it is in Stamina Mode.

Phantom has two modes: Attack Mode and Stamina Mode. To distinguish them, Stamina Mode is when the Metal Frame displays Orion's "smirk" and the four blue stars, along with two prominent smooth curves. Flipping the Metal Frame displays Attack Mode. This mode is more rigid and indented than Stamina Mode.

The "smirk" on Stamina Mode creates Recoil and Smash Attack as well, due to its edgy form and its protruding gaps. Because of this, Attack Mode is ironically the preferred Mode for Stamina, as it has been shown to have less recoil. This Metal Frame can only be used with the accompanying Core.

Core:

-Weight: 2.50 Grams

This Core is a translucent purple color, and holds four upward-facing protrusions that fill in the four gaps on the underside of the Metal Frame. It is the centre on the Phantom 4D Metal Wheel, and is made of the light-weight Polycarbonate material that all plastic components of MFB are made of. The shape of the Core is similar to the Metal Wheel of Scythe Kronos, as it has a top ledge built into the surface, which is to connect itself to the Phantom Metal Wheel, as well as the rest of the Beyblade's parts.

The Core also indirectly helps to absorb hits directed to the Phantom Metal Frame, because the shock of a Beyblade's contact is more easily absorbed by plastic. This Core can only be used with the accompanying Metal Frame.

Bottom: Bearing Drive:

-Weight: 3.45 Grams

Bearings have been held of high regards because of how useful NSK Bearings were in the Plastic and HMS generations. Metal Fight Beyblade had lack of a Bearing part, but when the 4D System was created, the perfect opportunity for a Bearing arose. Bearing Drive is what Metal Fight Beyblade fans have anticipated, as the wait was very prolonged.

B:D has a unique, tall shape, similar to that of the Wolborg MS' Bearing Core. It is also of a translucent yellow color which allows a faint view of the internal workings of the NSK bearings, and a height comparable to the TH170 (170 height) Track. B:D's gimmick increases Stamina, as it can spin for long periods of time with minimal amounts of friction.

A metal shaft extends up B:D, surrounded by a casing that is connected to the free spinning tip, and metal balls between each. The balls roll around inside the casing, rather than scraping the outside like the Eternal Series does. This also allows the tip of B:D to stop moving at times, while the rest of the Beyblade still spins with normal Stamina. These factors increase Stamina, and due to these features, B:D can reach solo spin times of up to seven minutes.

Use in Stamina Combination
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because of B:D's bearings and its height, B:D is a good Stamina Bottom. With a Metal Face Heavy and a Phantom Metal Wheel, this Beyblade is versatile in the combination MF/-H Phantom Orion B:D.

Other Versions

- Phantom Orion B:D Skeleton Ver. - CoroCoro Magazine (White)

Overall

-Weight: 48.15 Grams

Phantom Orion B:D is an extremely versatile Beyblade that contains many useful parts. B:D is considered, by many, to be the best Stamina Bottom available. Phantom has also proven to be potentially better than Basalt and Scythe at Stamina, and as an added bonus, works well with the 4D Bottom it comes with. While Orion may not have much use at all, B:D and Phantom make up for this. Every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

Fixed it up grammaratically and rearranged a bit.
You should also not bring up the same combination twice.. (Phantom B:D is mentioned in both Phantom and B:D description. Only use it for B:D description.) I brought this up a while ago, BBS. Though you could have overlooked it. (It was in my edits after all)
I took out the Phantom B:D in the phantom one just now. :)
Explain that ordering.
Why is all the information originally placed in the 4D Metal Wheel section now taken away?