BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D Draft - Finished!

its sort of your article, we just edit.. :V
lol i can't right now.
I went to ask Kei how he felt this would go, he says really either way would be acceptable, but it should be stated that both of them are only compatible with each other!

I'm gonna bring the article to a spelling editor/grammar now.
If Kei is apathetic but Kai-V is still opposed to whatever format you have going on, just change it to what Kai-V wants. (If you haven't already..) It is sort of like putting one against the other, which isn't nice.
I just need to know what Kai-V thinks if I add on [which I did] on how the Core is only compatible with the Metal Frame. I will ask her now.

UPDATE: [Using Online Tools]

I changed all passive voice spelling and grammar mistakes.
I'm pretty sure that should be addressed.. yeah. Like how Gravity + Perseus is mentioned as exclusive to each other.
But did I not mention it? For I did..

It's okay now, I sent her a message.
Update

Okay, so I cannot take pictures now for some reason..

I have PM'ed Kai-V on the format

EDIT: What the? I could'a sworn I pressed EDIT Post..
You did, just the wrong post. Dumb Rimshot
I realize that "smirk" and "face" meant different thing any by incorporating them both I held myself to a disadvantage, so I decided to keep it as the "smirk" Kai-V suggested.
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:50 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Use in Stamina Combination
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to Phantom's Stamina Mode, its circular shape, and smooth edges, Phantom is a good Stamina and Defense Wheel. With a Metal Face Heavy, and EDS, this Beyblade is effective in the combinations: MF/-H Phantom Orion BD145EDS and MF/-H Phantom Orion B:D.

Use in Stamina Combination
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because of B:D's bearing, its height, and its Stamina, B:D is a good Stamina Bottom. With a Metal Face Heavy, and Phantom Metal Wheel, this Beyblade is versatile in the combinations: MF/-H Phantom Orion B:D.

In both combos you mentioned using the Orion clear wheel, wouldn't Kerbecs, Aquario and Bull be better choices?
Orion is working better for most tests, but if you have tests proving against this, then sure I could add them.
Requested by BeybladeStation himself, I bolded my corrections/

Quote:Phantom is the first Metal Wheel that has no metal center, only a Metal Frame. It is an empty wheel, due to its circular form. This design increases Phantom's Stamina, as there is an increased amount of the "Flywheel" effect. The force is instead absorbed within the Core. Phantom is a thick and relatively indented wheel. Its design emulates Orion. Orion's eyes can also be seen on each side of Phantom. This Metal Frame is only compatible with its own Core.

1. I am unsure what "force" you are explaining.

Quote:Phantom has two modes: Attack Mode and Stamina Mode. Stamina Mode occurs when the Metal Frame displays Orion's "smirk" and the four blue stars, along with the two smooth curves. This "smirk" creates recoil and smash due to its edgy form and its intruding gap with sharper edges. Flipping the Metal Frame displays Attack Mode. This mode is more rigid and indented than Stamina Mode. Attack Mode is the most preferred out of the two available modes, as it has been shown to contain more Stamina due to minimal recoil.

Edited some things.

Quote:The Phantom Metal Wheel also has four spaces within its inner lining which might be intended for air flow to create a better sense of Balance. Moreover, four blue spheres are incorporated in the design of the Metal Frame at four equally separated corners of it to fit with the three blue shapes on the Face and, together, form the Orion constellation on the Beyblade when it is in Stamina Mode.

Just to point out, in geometrical terms, a sphere is three-dimensional. "Spheres" should be replaces with "stars."

Quote:Use in Stamina Combination
Phantom's Stamina Mode, along with its circular shape and smooth edges, allow it to be a good Stamina and Defense Wheel. With a Metal Face Heavy, and EDS, this Beyblade is effective in the combinations: MF/-H Phantom Orion BD145EDS and MF/-H Phantom Orion B:D.

Edited stuff.

Quote:Phantom's Core:

-Weight: 2.50 Grams

The Core is a translucent purple color, and holds four upward-facing protrusions to fill in the four gaps of the Phantom Metal Wheel. The Core also helps to absorb hits directed to the Phantom Metal Wheel, while never really receiving them directly. The Core is only compatible with the Phantom Metal Frame, and vice-versa.

The Core on this Beyblade is the centre on the Phantom Metal Wheel. Made of Polycarbonate material, it is light weight. The shape of the Core is similar to the Metal Wheel of Scythe Kronos, as it has a top ledge built into the surface. This ledge helps it connect itself to the Phantom Metal Wheel, thus making it much more durable.

Edited things.

Quote:Bottom: Bearing Drive (B:D):

-Weight: 3.45 Grams

B:D has a unique, tall shape similar to that of the Wolborg MS Bearing Core. B:D is also of a translucent yellow color which provides a faint view of the internal workings of the NSK ball bearings. It has the height comparable to the 230 Track without a tip. This Bottom was highly anticipated, much like in the Plastic generation. B:D's gimmick is increased Stamina, as it can spin for long periods of time. B:D features a metal bearing, and within it is a metal shaft that reduces friction and increases Stamina. Due to this feature, B:D can reach solo spin times of seven minutes. This Bottom can also be quite versatile because of its Stamina; the bearing is able to stop the shaft from spinning, allowing literally no friction between the stadium floor and itself.

Bearing Drive features a metal shaft connected to the middle of the 4D Bottom, with a metal casing that it connected to the tip of B:D, and metal spheres in between them. This gimmick works because the metal shaft is sliding against the rolling balls, leading to an increase in Stamina and minimal friction.

Quote:Overall

Phantom Orion B:D is an extremely versatile Beyblade that contains many useful parts. B:D is considered, by many, to be the best Stamina Bottom. Phantom is also proven to be potentially better than Basalt and Scythe at Stamina. While Orion may not have much use at all, B:D and Phantom make up for this. Every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

Edited the whole thing.

Really cool you didn't take my edits into account..
Or so it seems that way..
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:47 PM)Dan Wrote: Really cool you didn't take my edits into account..
Or so it seems that way..

Whoops, was that addressed to me?

I didn't get to read the other pages, BeybladeStation just requested to look it over.
@ Ray Joker

I added everything!

@ Dan

I found Shabala's edits similar to yours with some improvements! Its okay!
Umm, in the Metal Frame part, it says "dits".
You still don't have your metal wheel section organized properly.
You are wrong there, Kai-V was fine with it as along Kei was.
Well, I have absolutely nothing against them or you, but the correct way is not how you've done it.
You would not know the "correct" way if it were no for Kai-V.

Kei said it's "correct" if you add it like that. He said an alternative is to mentioned that they are only compaitible with one another and this will be on Bey-Wiki this weekend.
(Oct. 10, 2011  10:41 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: You would not know the "correct" way if it were no for Kai-V.

I'm so lost.

I know how the 4D System works, and the way you've written it is incorrect with that system.

(Oct. 10, 2011  10:41 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Kei said it's "correct" if you add it like that. He said an alternative is to mentioned that they are only compaitible with one another and this will be on Bey-Wiki this weekend.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that the Metal Wheel is composed of the Core and Metal Frame, and that you put it as the Metal Frame is the Metal Wheel, which is incorrect.

I don't understand why you're only open to listening to Kai-V and Kei?
I have two sections, metal frame and core. Each are described, what else do you want?

Kei said the way I had it was fine, for he is the BeyWiki director.

But you just edited it after I posted...

And you still have metal wheel written in the metal frame section.

And in the metal frame section, you go from talking about the frame, to talking about the metal wheel as a whole, to talking about the metal frame again, then back to the metal wheel.

I did do just that, what is wrong? Metal Wheel doesn't refer to the Core and Metal Frame combined...
(Oct. 10, 2011  11:08 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I did do just that, what is wrong?
absolutely nothing. It's still wrong info though

(Oct. 10, 2011  11:08 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Metal Wheel doesn't refer to the Core and Metal Frame combined...

Read up cowboy.