BB-114 VariAres D:D Draft

I meant on BD145 with Vari for the excellence Tired

I added it all, it should be fine now.
I think you should put down what mode D : D is in in the combo "Basalt Kerbecs D : D"
What the, Who uses Basalt Kerbecs D:D for defense.
Everyone would? Have you ever tried looking past into the Customization Forum? qwerty, all of them are applied already..

Read Mr. N's thread, BeyCenter.
I look into it a lot, I'm not familiar with the combo though.
It was originally Basalt Cancer, though..
Though I Don't Know 99.9% Of This Bey's Info & Stats, But, If You're Gonna Use Those Pictures, The Low Quality... The... Date In The Right Bottom Corner, Lighting, Background... Pree Low Tech There Bro. But, The Info As What I've Seen Is Pretty Good, And Sounding Official. Haha...
(Sep. 05, 2011  6:32 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: It was originally Basalt Cancer, though..

Now I've seen it when it was Basalt Cancer, not Kerbecs.
It was originally supposed to be Kerbecs, he did not have it at the time, though..
In the use in attack combination you list 2 many combos , just stick to 1 or 2.
He added all three because, no offense to Dan, but Dan wouldn't quit bugging him about how better VariAres was on CH120 rather than both BD145 and R145, enough with the arguing and get on with the discussion of the article draft Tired.
(Sep. 05, 2011  9:24 AM)RustyXD Wrote: In the use in attack combination you list 2 many combos , just stick to 1 or 2.
Adding to what Akylus said, all 3 show exceptional results.

While at that, there was never a milt for three...

i have variares and actually i think that the metal wheel is very light
(Sep. 22, 2011  8:37 AM)Eragon Wrote: i have variares and actually i think that the metal wheel is very light

It is one of the heaviest Metal Wheels in 4D ...
Wow BBS! This is looking good! Lets hope it makes it to BeyWiki Smile
I hope it does, Dan used mine as a base, seriously I worked forever on this, now I need to take new pictures.
(Sep. 24, 2011  5:55 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I hope it does, Dan used mine as a base, seriously I worked forever on this, now I need to take new pictures.

God, just drop it. Your obsession for recognition is getting a little tedious now. As Kai-V said earlier, both of your drafts aren't perfect and it would be better for you to collaborate, but it seems your ego is going to a bit of a problem.
Enough.

Both of you are acting like children at this point. Grow up. An article is not about who writes it, it is a group effort. Even if you wrote the whole thing yourself, people have worked behind the scenes to set Beywiki up and put formatting in to place. It's good to see that things have at least subsided a little bit, but enough is enough of this pointless bickering.