BB-108 L-Drago Destroy F:S Draft - Finished!

If it is illegal, than there really is no point in adding it.
Yes, then why is it on the Gravity thread then?
?

The Gravity Perseus draft by Nojo doesn't state that it can fit on Meteo L-Drago illegally... (Unless i misread something.)

All it states is that Gravity is only usable with Perseus, and vice-versa.
I just edited it, I got some stuff from Ray Joker, some of his corrections were used since the rest were just fine.
I don't think "great amount width" makes sense.
Just a simple mistake, that is all. Will fix.
In the L Drago Destroy section, you wrote it is light.

38.45 grams isn't light, especially when it's paired with a 5+ gram core.

Earth is like, 32 or something. I think libra is 40 somethingunder45 grams.
Okay, I will write heavy therefore.
I'm rekindle this seeing I actually got some time to work on this and the Orion Draft.

I really need some added description on F:S.

EDIT: I added some of my own edits looking deeper into it.
Quote:Such as to Lightning L-Drago, L-Drago Destroy can be flipped
You keep on saying flip. Change it to rotate.
Thanks, yes that makes it look better! Anyways guys, I decided to make... ... ..

Does this look good?

[Image: di-IJQW.png]

[Image: di-G03W.png]
Looks fine, Are you gonna put a weight section, or is it just gonna be part of each part.
The weights are already mentioned?
I meant in the final, the out lay for it.
I do not know the final weight, but obviously I could add (+) it..
But where would you put the sum of the Metal Frame and Core weights? In the "Metal Wheel/Frame" section you have, you already have the weight as the Metal Frame only.

Aaaaaaahhhhhh...what's that? It'd fit properly if it were formatted differently? As in, Metal Frame does not go in the Metal Wheel section?
You do not have to put the some of the Metal Frame and Core weights if you don't have a Metal Wheel section..

Okay so I'll edit that..
I just want to show why this format is incorrect:

(Aug. 13, 2011  6:19 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Metal Frame: L-Drago Destroy

-Weight: 38.45 Grams

L-Drago Destroy can only be used with its Core, this is because L-Drago Destroy has no Clear Wheel and must be set upon the Core.
The core is part of L Drago Destroy, so how can L Drago Destroy go on L Drago Destroy?

Quote:Similar to the earlier L-Drago Beyblades, L-Drago Destroy is no exception for Mode Change. Such as to Lightning L-Drago, L-Drago Destroy can be flipped, or the Core. It can easily be rotated a full 180 Degrees to switch modes from either ‘Attack Mode’ or ‘Absorb Mode’. It is able to, with its great amount of width; push out heavy opponents because of potential Smash Attack when in Attack Mode. Therefore, it can push around top-tier Defense customizations with some ease.
This involves the core. So, what, you going to copy this entire thing into the Core Section as well?

Quote:Of the two available modes, though, it is widely considered and accepted that the ‘Attack Mode’ is superior to the lesser 'Absorb Mode'. Due to a small amount of recoil, it is easy for L-Drago Destroy to keep down with a Metal Flat (MF) and Rubber Flat (RF). If it is customized efficiently, it can be quite aggressive and effective against top-tier Defense customizations.
The core is what makes the difference. So, what, you going to copy this entire thing into the Core Section as well?

Quote:Core

-Weight: 5.84 Grams

The Core is a part essential for mode change for this Beyblade. Made of polycarbonate material, it is not very light. It is only compatible with the L-Drago Destroy Metal Frame. The Core can add on to L-Drago Destroy’s Attack and Spin Equalization. By rotating it 180 Degrees, it can change from ‘Attack Mode’, to ‘Absorb Mode’.
So the mode change is here as well. How about one place? Oh wait, this format doesn't allow that.

------

It may not seem like a lot, but it's actually a big deal.
(Oct. 13, 2011  12:21 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I just want to show why this format is incorrect:

(Aug. 13, 2011  6:19 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Metal Frame: L-Drago Destroy

-Weight: 38.45 Grams

L-Drago Destroy can only be used with its Core, this is because L-Drago Destroy has no Clear Wheel and must be set upon the Core.
The core is part of L Drago Destroy, so how can L Drago Destroy go on L Drago Destroy?

Quote:Similar to the earlier L-Drago Beyblades, L-Drago Destroy is no exception for Mode Change. Such as to Lightning L-Drago, L-Drago Destroy can be flipped, or the Core. It can easily be rotated a full 180 Degrees to switch modes from either ‘Attack Mode’ or ‘Absorb Mode’. It is able to, with its great amount of width; push out heavy opponents because of potential Smash Attack when in Attack Mode. Therefore, it can push around top-tier Defense customizations with some ease.
This involves the core. So, what, you going to copy this entire thing into the Core Section as well?

Quote:Of the two available modes, though, it is widely considered and accepted that the ‘Attack Mode’ is superior to the lesser 'Absorb Mode'. Due to a small amount of recoil, it is easy for L-Drago Destroy to keep down with a Metal Flat (MF) and Rubber Flat (RF). If it is customized efficiently, it can be quite aggressive and effective against top-tier Defense customizations.
The core is what makes the difference. So, what, you going to copy this entire thing into the Core Section as well?

Quote:Core

-Weight: 5.84 Grams

The Core is a part essential for mode change for this Beyblade. Made of polycarbonate material, it is not very light. It is only compatible with the L-Drago Destroy Metal Frame. The Core can add on to L-Drago Destroy’s Attack and Spin Equalization. By rotating it 180 Degrees, it can change from ‘Attack Mode’, to ‘Absorb Mode’.
So the mode change is here as well. How about one place? Oh wait, this format doesn't allow that.

------

It may not seem like a lot, but it's actually a big deal.
1st edit: You are wrong there because the Core has no name, and the Metal Frame is called L-Drago Destroy..

2nd Edit: I will add that on, not directly copy.. thanks

3rd Edit: Same thing

4th Edit: You just contradicted yourself there.. you just told me to write that in the Core when its already in both places. Whats wrong with it being in both places?

We all have our ways of getting things done ultimately, you should know that..

EDIT: Sure, I'd write the paragraph. But I think this way is effective. I mainly don't want to do it because it would be repetitive? Right?

I'll write it if it's not.

You know they weren't edits. They were to show more specifically what I meant this whole time when I was saying the format is incorrect.

But, in response to what you wrote:

1) no it isn't. It has no name. Just "Metal Frame".

2) I was actually being sarcastic. The point was that it doesn't fit in either; it fits in a "Metal Wheel" section.

3) same thing for me too.

4) same thing again.
I think it'd be repetitive.

The Metal Frame is called L-Drago Destroy even AD's video said that.
While I was writing.

Either way, my previous post has the exact same meaning.

And I'm just trying to help when I say this about the format you know...
No, I know that!

I just do not know what to write!? What do you write in it?
Man, I get that, but you won't. I didn't realize what content to include that would not already be mentioned in the next paragraphs.

I made it now, almost done.

EDIT: The conjunction of the Core and Metal Frame would not be a Metal Wheel, seeing the Core is not metal but in a sense then the name "L-Drago Destroy" is not fitting.

AkirasDaddy's video supports this idea.. Why? The Metal Frame is also the Metal Wheel according to the box.

EDIT 2: PARAGRAPH!:

Unlike any other Metal Wheel, L-Drago Destroy is structured of both the Metal Frame and Core, these two combine to make one Metal Wheel. This intriguing design can be simplified by the Core. With being the Metal Wheel composed of both the Metal Frame and Core, the Metal Frame is placed on the top; it is taking place of what would have been a Clear Wheel; and visa-versa the Core is substituted for a Metal Wheel's original placement, the bottom. Being unique in many ways, it is most recognized that L Drago Destroy is built quite similar to the earlier Beyblades; that is those that were in the L-Drago series. As the design continues, the Metal Frame is houses three Dragon heads, these being potential protrusions adding to Smash Attack. Due to its immense width, there are large and deep gaps, these gaps and patterns form the protrusions of the L-Drago heads. Due to its width, Smash Attack potential, and structure, L-Drago Destroy is considered a great Metal Wheel in the use of attack.