BB-108 L-Drago Destroy F:S Draft - Finished!

I do not know what the box says, but everything else says that "L Drago Destroy" is only the conjunction of the Metal Frame and the Core. Neither of them, separately, gets to be called "L Drago Destroy".
(Oct. 13, 2011  1:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know what the box says, but everything else says that "L Drago Destroy" is only the conjunction of the Metal Frame and the Core. Neither of them, separately, gets to be called "L Drago Destroy".
That is correct thinking, but is L-Drago Destroy a Metal Wheel?

Is it fully metal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OvwvTTLk4g @ 0:24
TAKARA-TOMY classifies it under "4D Metal Wheels".
Then I will do just that, what is the Frame called? Is there any name?
FULLY EDITED - ARTICLE DONE
"L Drago Destroy's Metal Frame". Since you cannot interchange with anything else, there is no need to give it a name : that is what TAKARA-TOMY must have been thinking.
Gotch'ya! Now it is done.

I shall contact Kei! Hopefully he can look at it on the weekend!
I'd remove the LDD 85 RF, it will automatically lose against a 230\TH170 combo.
Also, i'd replace the XF in LDD CH120 XF with RF.
(Oct. 13, 2011  10:03 PM)Dan Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-L-Drago-Destroy-CH120XF

speaks for itself :V

I didn't want to say that it's bad,it's quite good i know,but only in some matches. I tried it myself Tongue_out
Reading that test i see only Defense\Stamina combo + a couple of attackers with MF. The problem of LDD XF is that when it goes attackers with rubber bottoms (RF for example!),it will fly away xD
Okay, so don't use it against attackers..?
You don't think Stamina is garbage for that same reason, do you?
(Oct. 13, 2011  10:17 PM)Dan Wrote: Okay, so don't use it against attackers..?
You don't think Stamina is garbage for that same reason, do you?
Yes,it's better don't use it against rubber attackers,or better use LDD CH120RF against attackers with rubber bottoms.
Mmh,if i've understood the meaning of your sentence,yes i think stamina is garbage for the same reason xD. That's why here we don't play it!
Stamina/Defense is commonly used everywhere but in Italy, and for that reason MF LDrago Destroy CH120XF is extremely useful. I realize where you are coming from, but I'm uncertain that the RF variant can do as well or better than those results, can it?
(Oct. 13, 2011  10:31 PM)Dan Wrote: Stamina/Defense is commonly used everywhere but in Italy, and for that reason MF LDrago Destroy CH120XF is extremely useful. I realize where you are coming from, but I'm uncertain that the RF variant can do as well or better than those results, can it?

I think it's quite OT and we're losing the main discussion about my proposal xD
Can we continue anywhere else Tongue_out ?
New Rulez (Click to View)
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-L-Drago-Destroy

So, does this get melded with the one in the OP? Or put in after it?
What are you saying?

Honestly I didn't get what you meant "New Rulez"?
Just saw it!

Okay, we need to make a fusioned draft.

What should I add/remove?

Could you make ur final edits so we both are happy? I'm fine with this, I need your adds.
Hmm, just put them one after the other, for now. Only because they're pretty different.
Yo, want a 3rd party to blend it, like with our VariAres draft? Tongue_out
Real shame some people have the urge to have to compete in a community based wiki.
If you were mentioning me in any competition, that is just sad.

I think the best thing to do is for either of us to create a combined draft that we find good.

I can add it for now, but that way Kei will have an easier time.

Shabalabadoo, if you could please make one fused. They are not too different. Or a 3rd party could
Sorry, perhaps you didn't read my first sentence, twas a long one, I'll explain it in an easier way: do you want me to blend both of your articles like SSJ blended out VariAres articles together? I figured I'd try and help.
I said you could, I mentioned "3rd Party"

Okay! Please do!
Quote:4D Metal Wheel: L-Drago Destroy

-Weight: 44.29 Grams

Unlike any other Metal Wheel, L-Drago Destroy is structured of both the Metal Frame and Core, these two combine to make one Metal Wheel. The Metal Frame goes on the top and takes the place of where the L Drago Clear Wheel would normally be, while the Core goes on the bottom and takes the place of where the Metal Wheel would normally be. L Drago Destroy is shaped similarly to the previous Beyblades in the L Drago series; it is shaped as three Dragon heads, but is much wider, has large gaps between each head, and is significantly heavier than each of the former L Drago Beyblades. Due to its width and large gaps, and structure, L-Drago Destroy is considered as an effective Smash Attacker.
L Drago Destroy has two modes, which can be switched between exactly like Lightning L Drago and Meteo L Drago: by disassembling the Face and Metal Wheel and rotating the Metal Frame you can choose between "Attack Mode" and "Absorb Mode". Attack Mode is when plastic on the Core is visible amidst each Dragonhead on the Metal Frame, and Absorb Mode is when Rubber on the Core is visible amidst each Dragonhead on the Metal Frame. Like the L Drago II Clear Wheel, L Drago Destroy is capable of equalizing rotations between itself and the opposing bey which must be in the opposite spin-direction, but to a lesser extant than that of Meteo LDrago. The word "L Drago" in the name "L Drago Destroy" is at the beginning, as opposed to the end as it usually is, because of the lack of a Clear Wheel and the Metal Frame being on top and Core being on the bottom which is the first release to ever reverse those roles.

Use in Attack Customization
The difference in performance between the two modes is not huge, but most consider Attack Mode to be superior in terms of Attacking power. BD145 is almost identical in size to L Drago Destroy, which makes MF L Drago Destroy BD145LRF a solid, reliable Customization that has found its place among the top Metal Fight Beyblade Attackers, and it also works well in the combination, MF L-Drago Destroy CH120XF which provides proficient smash attack with an equal amount of equalization as its notorious predecessor Meteo LDrago, which allows this combination to thrive against Stamina and Defense beyblades.

L-Drago Destroy's Metal Frame

-Weight: 38.45 Grams

The Metal Frame of L Drago Destroy makes up most of the Metal Wheel's weight and is characterized by its efficient smash attack. It is a darker shade of gray than other Metal parts in Beyblade, and its design is of three long Dragonheads, each of which has an identical flame design on them.

Core

-Weight: 5.84 Grams

The Core of L Drago Destroy is made of Polycarbonate plastic and is therefore very light. This light weight is not detrimental to the beyblade as its metal wheel more than compensates. The Cores protrusions lay beneath the dragon's heads when in Absorb Mode.
On this Core there are six protrusions that alternate PC plastic and PVC rubber, equaling 3 plastic protrusions and 3 rubber protrusions. The Core only sticks out past the Metal Frame between the three Dragons, so most contact is made with the Metal Frame as intended with all Metal Fight Beyblades. This layering allows the rubber on the side of the Core to reach out, though infrequently, and start a chain of equalization between the opponent beyblade and itself. This design is the polar opposite of the previous LDrago installment, Meteo LDrago, which has a completely rubber clear wheel which is the predominant force of equalization for that beyblade.

Bottom: Final Survive

-Weight: 5.73 Grams

Being the second 4D Bottom released, FConfused has the gimmick of a dynamic Mode Change. It works similar to Big Bang Pegasis’ FGrin bottom, where there are two tabs near the top that extend and retract depending on the spin speed of the Beyblade. When at a low spin rate, F will change from HF to S, to preserve Stamina. The slots on the side of FConfused are able to retract to activate mode change. However, the change between causes a disruption in the Beyblade’s balance. Therefore, the change between HF and S is more negligible than it is useful. Though this allows for two Bottoms to be used in one battle, in this case starting with Hole Flat and ending with Sharp, which can be considered somewhat useful due to its versatility.

Other Versions
L Drago Destroy DF105LRF Gold Armoured Ver. - WBBA Exclusive (Gold)

Overall
Being the fourth installment to the L Drago series, L Drago Destroy has a lot to live up to. It exceeds expectations in this aspect because of its proficient Smash Attack. The Metal Wheel and Frame’s weight and Smash Attack allow it to move opposing Beyblades around with ease. The 4D Bottom FConfused is a let down, but is still a unique and inventive gimmick nonetheless. All Attack Bladers should get their hands on what many consider the Lightning L Drago upgrade, L Drago Destroy.
Tried2blend. :V
I'm gonna add some spacing for sure, but I agree with it.

Shabala? Your thoughts? I'm fine with it, defenitey adding spacing however.
There's a couple things, but for now, I'm fine with it.

Put your original Draft, my original Draft, and that, all in the OP and label them with my username, your username, and maybe Dan's or "Dan's Blended"

That way we can keep looking back between both of the originals.