Poll: Do you like them?

The Best Freaking Thing Evar.
46.43%
There Okay.
28.57%
No.
25.00%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
(May. 15, 2012  8:49 AM)NaLu Wrote: BeybladeFreak, Do not advertise on other sig shops.

Btw, Can I have the psd, Or a tutorial on that? The assasins creed.

Sure Smile

And sorry for making that Unhappy

If you have a skype hook me up Grin
If i send an request how long will it take? If it takes a month! Im out
B!gBang has not been on for a while so he has not had time to make signatures
Thanks bro Im not gettin a sig here!
B!gBang, I do not want you to do my signature
Cancel my request
OK, i'm done waiting. i cancel my request.
Can you make a silver background and a Sythe Kronos in it and say Team Coded
Could I have an avatar with Tamama from Sgt. frog when he is angry. Thanks.
Take mine off the list. I have been waiting about a month.Sorry for double posting.
Size:Like your one
Background:pink
Text:mariah <3 xx
Agreed, I highly recommend to not request at this signature shop. As I believe the owner of this shop is active but is not bothered completing the requests.
I agree with Nalu and Coach. No one else post here (Unless he re opens which is doubtful)
Can you make me a avatar of kronos and pegesus battling equally strong in sparks for about 3 seconds and then kronos goes back to his side of the stadium, glows purple and then attacks pegasus and throws him out of the stadium behind gingka badly damaged. And ACE at the very top the whole time in faded red letters.If you can you are the 2nd best blader alive. If you can't I completely understand. Thanks.
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:01 PM)ACE of spades Wrote: Can you make me a avatar of kronos and pegesus battling equally strong in sparks for about 3 seconds and then kronos goes back to his side of the stadium, glows purple and then attacks pegasus and throws him out of the stadium behind gingka badly damaged. And ACE at the very top the whole time in faded red letters.If you can you are the 2nd best blader alive. If you can't I completely understand. Thanks.

Best Blader alive!!!!!!!???? I'll do it! But really on a serious note, read the posts above you.

Really? Thanks a lot, you're the best! Smile . I was already typing by the time I read those. Is it possible to delete your posts?
Ask that in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread. And no, not really sorry man.
You won't? Awwwww...
(Jul. 19, 2012  10:11 PM)Néar Wrote: Ask that in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread. And no, not really sorry man.
Actually go to questions about the WBO.