Poll: Do you like them?

The Best Freaking Thing Evar.
46.43%
There Okay.
28.57%
No.
25.00%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Thanks a ton, B!gBang, I am eternally grateful to you.
Can you make mine 828x420?
(Apr. 22, 2012  3:49 AM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  2:53 AM)Blood Wrote: B!gBang, don't do Beyblader#14793, He requested to NaLu's, and even Focus'.

Beyblader, I suggest you cancel your here or to the other threads you have requested.

(P.S. We have a rule for this. PM me if you wan't to know the full detail Smile)
(P.S.S. Maybe...)

Blood, Focus said he can't do animations and NaLu's he's taking almost forever OK!!!!!!!!
I know I take forever, but I just can't find the time to do them, this will happen to you as well, when your shop gets massive.

I only take requests via PM
(Apr. 25, 2012  10:59 AM)NaLu Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  3:49 AM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  2:53 AM)Blood Wrote: B!gBang, don't do Beyblader#14793, He requested to NaLu's, and even Focus'.

Beyblader, I suggest you cancel your here or to the other threads you have requested.

(P.S. We have a rule for this. PM me if you wan't to know the full detail Smile)
(P.S.S. Maybe...)

Blood, Focus said he can't do animations and NaLu's he's taking almost forever OK!!!!!!!!
I know I take forever, but I just can't find the time to do them, this will happen to you as well, when your shop gets massive.

I only take requests via PM

DO NOT POST IN MY THREAD WITH YOUR TRASH! They came to me because some (you) people can't make a signature in a day or two.

Take this to PM's dont quarrel here O.o Tongue_out
(Apr. 26, 2012  3:19 AM)Focus Wrote: Take this to PM's dont quarrel here O.o Tongue_out

I agree with Focus
EDIT:By the way NaLu that was kind of mean
Stop fighting please.

By the way can I have an avatar

Size:120X120
Background: smokey jade background
Pics: none
Text: Music Master in dark blue color pls
Cancel request
can i get a sig pleaseSize:like yours

Image:saint walker(left)from blue lantern corps and john stewart(right) from green lantern corps standing back to back blastin black lanterns with their power rings

Backround:blue and green lantern sign
text:"hope is nothing without will to empower it"
BackgroundConfusednow
Text: Ginga nageraboshi gin
Gin you requested also at Cygnus' shop, which is equivalent to spam.

Cancel either here or there, please
(Apr. 25, 2012  7:26 AM)Ginga15 Wrote: Can you make mine 828x420?
This is passed the size limit.

Read the rules.

(May. 03, 2012  5:16 AM)Fakir Wrote: can i get a sig pleaseSize:like yours

Image:saint walker(left)from blue lantern corps and john stewart(right) from green lantern corps standing back to back blastin black lanterns with their power rings

Backround:blue and green lantern sign
text:"hope is nothing without will to empower it"

You cannot request with me while you are also requesting here cancel here or cancel with me
Fakir you have requested to me too? Pick one of us, read the rules as well.

You've been here long enough to know that.

And, Do remember I have a life, This will happen to you too as well.

I have a life and I need to remember that, Also I am not trashing your thread, You should look at your own posts.

But anyways, Hopefully it doesn't happen to you, But I am expecting it to happen to everyone. There is a great chance it will happen.

And is your saying I can't make a signature in a day or two? Let's see you do it.
sorry cancell mine I forgot that I already asked cyngus!
Size:mine
background:black
images: Damian in the middle, Quetzalcoatl on the left, Zeus G on the right, Duo Uranus at the top. Keel written in white at the bottom
(May. 04, 2012  12:52 PM)NaLu Wrote: Fakir you have requested to me too? Pick one of us, read the rules as well.

You've been here long enough to know that.

And, Do remember I have a life, This will happen to you too as well.

I have a life and I need to remember that, Also I am not trashing your thread, You should look at your own posts.

But anyways, Hopefully it doesn't happen to you, But I am expecting it to happen to everyone. There is a great chance it will happen.
sorry im am going to kill my little brother he always posts on my account i am sorry if he spamed this thread or somthing
i cancell here and nali
hey B!gBang, can you make me a sign?

size: should big as you can make it, (WBO standards wise).

background: should be yellow on the left, blue in the middle and red on the right.

images: should be a Bulbasaur on the left, Earth Wolf 105 WD in the middle and on the right a Dragonoid Bakugan opened.

text: "with these three together, what other three could be better?"

If you can do that i would really appreciate it.
Is B!gBang going to do some of our requests soon
Signature please!
Background : White-ish Black-ish
Size : 500x150
Text : reality
Ohhh... My... God...

I am so sorry. Okay, I am making them right now I will have the sign by tomorrow.

And, please if I am being a "a**" just p.m me and I will happily make the sign before anyone else. *Wink*

P.S
I want the pm's instead of post because I don't want to feel crowded and stressed. And, I would love to make the best signs I could possibly produce.
Do you do request if so i would like a sig and avatar size: maximum image: pluto and fusion hades background: scaleswith fiery effects if you saw famemonster 8's background. text: SOLAR SYNCHRO
Nice shop you made in there Smile
If anybody is in need with a signature just pm me Grin
could you make me a sig with a stormy background and Perseus on there somewhere could it have THE HAWKS
somewhere and in smaller letters "its not about winning its about the friends you meet along the way" could it be the same size of keels?
BeybladeFreak, Do not advertise on other sig shops.

Btw, Can I have the psd, Or a tutorial on that? The assasins creed.