[Product]  B-97 Starter Nightmare Longinus.Ds

(Sep. 23, 2017  1:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2017  1:21 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: My only complaint is that they didnt make a nine disc for god layer.

yeah because having two discs called Nine and 9 wouldn't be confusing in the slightest

I mean they could have atleast remade it to be able to use a frame. I get that it would be confusing, but takara tomy has done stuff like this before.
I'm wondering how it will burst
(Sep. 23, 2017  3:06 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: I'm wondering how it will burst

I explained that in a post not many above yours. The inner and outer dragon heads move independently from each other and one pair (most likely the outer ones) will be connected to the driver like the disk is on a normal burst beyblade. It is confirmed that the outer heads shift their position relative to the inner ones when unlocking. If the inner heads were the ones connected to the driver, nL would burst in the direction a right spin beyblade does, which would be weird.

Of course, this is speculation, but it's most likely what the gimmick will be.
(Sep. 20, 2017  7:55 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: They better not turn this longinus to complete trash

(Sep. 22, 2017  5:42 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: TSBziWI.jpg]
[Image: GxBGHjI.jpg]
[Image: vgVEsZW.jpg]
[Image: mZcwgNF.jpg]
Layer and Disk are conmbined.
And Destroy Drover looks like Sp+Gr
From
http://hitkey.net/archives/11%E6%9C%88%E...A0%B1.html

(Sep. 23, 2017  3:44 PM)Drain_burst Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2017  7:55 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: They better not turn this longinus to complete trash

(Sep. 22, 2017  5:42 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: TSBziWI.jpg]
[Image: GxBGHjI.jpg]
[Image: vgVEsZW.jpg]
[Image: mZcwgNF.jpg]
Hmmm the gimmick for nightare longinus is very strange. The layer and the disk combined is very strange (the gimmick). We'll this is a must get for me!
Why did you quote that with 2 sets of pictures and not even say anything about it...
(Sep. 23, 2017  8:46 PM)Mage Wrote: Why did you quote that with 2 sets of pictures and not even say anything about it...

It got a like as well...
Is it bad that I am not that exited for this.
not really the layer looks good i guess the driver is prob going to be booty but i am only excited for this because i saw Bearing Driver!
Welp. Unless the gimmick does work well and the destroy driver is actually good, I WILL CONSIDER THIS A “C Rank” IN DESIGN.
(Sep. 23, 2017  3:17 PM)Homax Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2017  3:06 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: I'm wondering how it will burst

I explained that in a post not many above yours. The inner and outer dragon heads move independently from each other and one pair (most likely the outer ones) will be connected to the driver like the disk is on a normal burst beyblade. It is confirmed that the outer heads shift their position relative to the inner ones when unlocking. If the inner heads were the ones connected to the driver, nL would burst in the direction a right spin beyblade does, which would be weird.

Of course, this is speculation, but it's most likely what the gimmick will be.

I can see it sorta being like Magnum and X2, except the bottom half of the layer is the disk that is probably attached so the bottom part rotates a certain angle. I'd imagine assembling it requires twisting the bottom it to line up with the driver.

I've heard some people say this layer was going to be 19 grams, and while that sounds really heavy, remember that there's no disk, this thing should've been at least 30 grams TBH.
With a left launcher. Isn't it obvious?
But where? I'm looking at this thing with every damn angle there is. Takara, what are you doing?
(Sep. 24, 2017  5:10 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: But where? I'm looking at this thing with every damn angle there is. Takara, what are you doing?
Yeah where the hecc are the slots for the launcher prongs? Cus I dont see them anywhere. Are they next to the metal dragon heads by chance?
The gaps that the dragon heads are facing should be the slots for the launcher. The heads will move to cover this gap with the gimmick, hence why Discs wouldn't be compatible with this Layer and they've merged it in instead.
According to the back of the box NL is compatible with frames. Witch means this is still a frameless bey. Why TT, why.
(Sep. 24, 2017  4:58 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: According to the back of the box NL is compatible with frames. Witch means this is still a frameless bey. Why TT, why.

maybe is heavy enough.
(Sep. 24, 2017  5:06 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  4:58 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: According to the back of the box NL is compatible with frames. Witch means this is still a frameless bey. Why TT, why.

maybe is heavy enough.

If what people say about it being 19g is true then it's not really that heavy.
(Sep. 24, 2017  2:07 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  5:10 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: But where? I'm looking at this thing with every damn angle there is. Takara, what are you doing?
Yeah where the hecc are the slots for the launcher prongs? Cus I dont see them anywhere. Are they next to the metal dragon heads by chance?

Just scroll through this thread until you find my post with a picture and you'll see...
The gimmick that seems to occur often is metal on the layer, but imagine a full metal layer. Like a burst version of HMS or MFB. That would be sick.
(Sep. 27, 2017  6:13 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: The gimmick that seems to occur often is metal on the layer, but imagine a full metal layer. Like a burst version of HMS or MFB. That would be sick.

Also dangerous
i think it will be a starter with a proto launcher . if you consider the case with xeno excallibur (came with a sword launcher) and seig excallibur (proto launcher )
(Sep. 27, 2017  8:23 AM)Snidmist Wrote: i think it will be a starter with a proto launcher . if you consider the case with xeno excallibur (came with a sword launcher) and seig excallibur (proto launcher )

The box does confirm that it'll come with a left spin proto launcher.
I'm disappointed about this beyblade, as it outshines other cool beyblades like siege xcalibur and drain fafnir because of the metal layer and leftspin