B-164 Random Booster Vol. 20 Curse Satan.Hr.Un 1D

Now that the Universe driver got a proper reveal, I don't know if it's just the ring, ball or both that's free spinning.
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:18 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  4:58 PM)MWF Wrote: By the arrows it looks like it has a large free spinning ball along with the ED145/Cycle like free spinning ring.

I still swear it looks like the ring and ball are connected from the earlier side view. I think it's all too likely that they spin together.

Not gonna be as good as Atomic though. The power of Orbit, Atomic, and Yard is in the balls ability to roll in any direction freely. This doesn't look like it can do that.

That makes sense. Too much of the ball is exposed for it to be a free ball.
From the best quality picture here is what I am able to determine

Union looks like it might have vertical, which would be strange, but maybe
Tact I am not able to tell
Naked has Paradox
Eagle just from the engraving on the disk looks to have a single digit core disk
Sagatario has 3, that is the only one besides paradox that I am 100% sure about
(Apr. 12, 2020  4:50 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: From the best quality picture here is what I am able to determine

Naked has Paradox
Eagle just from the engraving on the disk looks to have a single digit core disk

The photo is photoshopped, so the discs are not accurate to the actual final product.
(Apr. 12, 2020  4:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2020  4:50 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: From the best quality picture here is what I am able to determine

Naked has Paradox

The photo is photoshopped, so the discs are not accurate to the actual final product.

Sagatarios disk number is visible through the purple, although you are probably right
(Apr. 12, 2020  4:59 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2020  4:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: The photo is photoshopped, so the discs are not accurate to the actual final product.

Sagatarios disk number is visible through the purple, although you are probably right

The person who photoshopped it confirmed it. If you wanna try guessing the discs based off the original photo though, be my guest. I do not see how you will be able to do it thought.
Hood PS editSmile based on the low quality pic looks like 1 or 2 10 disks. I will be getting 2 of the rare beys & I'm interested to see the bix size in 2 weeks
Any news on what combo for all those bey in this rb?
(Apr. 12, 2020  4:41 PM)kontotbey Wrote: Any news on what combo for all those bey in this rb?

What's the point of asking this? If anyone knew the other combos, they would've been posted already.
(Apr. 12, 2020  2:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2020  2:29 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Oh definitely, haha. I don't think any of Curse Satan's new parts show any real promise, but at least it looks nice.

I mean, 1D if anything would probably be useful, as it will likely have better teeth than 1S.

I'm not sure the teeth on 1D can really get too much deeper. 1S has 4 really, really deep teeth man.

Realistically, I don't think single chassis really work very effectively at keeping beys together, and though it's new I'm really not holding out much for it in any department short of equalizing which doesn't quite exist in Sparking yet. Even then, I think 1S is probably already superior to 1D.
(Apr. 13, 2020  4:00 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2020  2:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I mean, 1D if anything would probably be useful, as it will likely have better teeth than 1S.

I'm not sure the teeth on 1D can really get too much deeper. 1S has 4 really, really deep teeth man.

Realistically, I don't think single chassis really work very effectively at keeping beys together, and though it's new I'm really not holding out much for it in any department short of equalizing which doesn't quite exist in Sparking yet. Even then, I think 1S is probably already superior to 1D.

In that case, I'm suspecting less teeth, but stronger.
So I was looking at twitter just now and the full image of Curse Satan was revealed (the image with the arrows) and it appears that everything is actually free spinning. The user said "The universe driver also rotates the guard around the axis freely!" here is the original post: https://twitter.com/absorb8_/status/1249776357577355264
[Image: kSuTOvG.jpg]
So basically universe will be a monster
I pre-ordered Curse Satan in confirmed version.
From what I can tell, FS has 00, EA has Vanguard, CRg has 0, and GHy has a Double Chassis, possibly 1B since Hyperion has already been paired with 1A, but given how often Weights have been paired with previously associated Chips/Bases in GT, I would not be disappointed, but not surprised if they used 1A on Hyperion again. I think someone posted this on another thread, but US looks like it has Outer, and the pattern of the Disc on TDb might be 12? But NB is too obscured to tell.

On an unrelated note, but Glide Hyperion's Chip Core looks almost exactly the same as the Chip Core that came with Union Diabolos, which is weird not only because it looks so similar, but also because it's not the same style of Core associated with Hyperion/Helios. I guess only the "canon" versions of Hyperion and Helios will get that style of Chip Core?
IMO this release won't be as good as the other three
(Apr. 13, 2020  9:33 PM)KnightPro Wrote: So basically universe will be a monster

Doubt it. If you're thinking this is basically Atomic but better, Atomic's strength is in its free-rolling ball that can move in any direction. This doesn't look like it can do that at all.

(Apr. 13, 2020  10:59 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: From what I can tell, FS has 00, EA has Vanguard, CRg has 0, and GHy has a Double Chassis, possibly 1B since Hyperion has already been paired with 1A, but given how often Weights have been paired with previously associated Chips/Bases in GT, I would not be disappointed, but not surprised if they used 1A on Hyperion again. I think someone posted this on another thread, but US looks like it has Outer, and the pattern of the Disc on TDb might be 12? But NB is too obscured to tell.

On an unrelated note, but Glide Hyperion's Chip Core looks almost exactly the same as the Chip Core that came with Union Diabolos, which is weird not only because it looks so similar, but also because it's not the same style of Core associated with Hyperion/Helios. I guess only the "canon" versions of Hyperion and Helios will get that style of Chip Core?

It looks like 1S on Curse Ragnaruk and 1D on Glide Hyperion, after doing some color tweaking on a better image of that page (which reveals the small repeated lines of 1D and the unremarkably straight 1S, and just a little glimpse of an engraved letter or number, though it's too little to make out). Can't really tell the disks through the chassis though, as it sort of feels like the launcher gap is narrower for Sparking beys.

Earth Aquila definitely has a bright blue Vanguard, matching the layer's color well.
Flame Saggitario is an easy 00.
Naked Bahamut has 10.
Tact DiabolosII has 2.
And Union Spriggan has Ωuter.

Of these Tact with 2 and Gen feels like it'd be lighter than anything else here, so I'm expecting a heavier driver and possibly a thick frame to make up for that lost weight.

[Image: PicsArt_04-13-03.37.22.png]
This is the better picture I was referring to. Even without color editing you can sort of see the lines of 1D on Glide Ragnaruk's top left corner, and it's not too tough to see 1S on Curse Ragnaruk.
I heave a feeling that it would be difficult to assemble/disassemble this new Satan since Both its Disc and Driver have free-spinning part. XD
Hurricane is already annoying, so this is going to be a CHALLENGE.
(Apr. 14, 2020  2:19 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I heave a feeling that it would be difficult to assemble/disassemble this new Satan since Both its Disc and Driver have free-spinning part. XD

I just tried with Glide Ragnaruk Hurricane Trick 1S, and it'd kind of hard to take apart. You literally have to press your nails or fingers up against the Hurricane Disk's bottom metal edge, so say goodbye to your fingers when taking apart Curse Satan lol
So basically curse satan has 5 free spinning roller at layer, free spinning disc in Hr and driver with free spinning guard and free spinning tip. Its like the driver combination of cycle and atomic
(Apr. 14, 2020  3:38 AM)kontotbey Wrote: So basically curse satan has 5 free spinning roller at layer, free spinning disc in Hr and driver with free spinning guard and free spinning tip. Its like the driver combination of cycle and atomic

More like Cycle and Gyro, since the ball on Unuverse doesn't roll
(Apr. 14, 2020  3:48 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2020  3:38 AM)kontotbey Wrote: So basically curse satan has 5 free spinning roller at layer, free spinning disc in Hr and driver with free spinning guard and free spinning tip. Its like the driver combination of cycle and atomic

More like Cycle and Gyro, since the ball on Unuverse doesn't roll

But if you look at the picture, it show that the tip is also free spinning like atomic
(Apr. 14, 2020  4:12 AM)kontotbey Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2020  3:48 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: More like Cycle and Gyro, since the ball on Unuverse doesn't roll

But if you look at the picture, it show that the tip is also free spinning like atomic

I'm starting to feel like a broken record right about now, but they're not very similar at all. Atomic's ball lets it roll freely in any direction. Universe is limited to simply spinning one direction or the other.

There's a very large difference between "free spinning" and "rolling", hence why Atomic isn't really a close relation to this.