B-164 Random Booster Vol. 20 Curse Satan.Hr.Un 1D

(Apr. 19, 2020  12:10 AM)g2_ Wrote: Flame Sagittario 00 Kp'.
Earth Eagle Vanguard Mr'.
Union Spriggan Outer Qc' Zan.
Naked Bahamut 10 Unite Metsu.
Tact Diabolos ll 2Glaive Low Gen.
Curse Ragnaruk 0 A' 1S
Glide Hyperion 7B S 1B

Naked Bahamut actually has 10 Universe Metsu just wanted to clear that up.
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:12 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:10 AM)g2_ Wrote: Flame Sagittario 00 Kp'.
Earth Eagle Vanguard Mr'.
Union Spriggan Outer Qc' Zan.
Naked Bahamut 10 Universe Metsu.
Tact Diabolos ll 2Glaive Low Gen.
Curse Ragnaruk 0 A' 1S
Glide Hyperion 7B S 1B

Naked Bahamut actually has 10 Universe Metsu just wanted to clear that up.
Fixed, thank you.
Everyone gonna want Union Spriggan for that Quick' driver
Universe is adorable. Yes, adorable.

Also, I hope the second Universe is teal-green (original orbit/massive) OR neon-green (original atomic) so we can pair it up with a desperate attempt to have a Sparking Wyvern.
(Apr. 19, 2020  2:58 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Universe is adorable. Yes, adorable.

Also, I hope the second Universe is teal-green (original orbit/massive) OR neon-green (original atomic) so we can pair it up with a desperate attempt to have a Sparking Wyvern.

it's yellow
Brave Soloman with metal inset chip. Neat.

Edit: Not part of Vol.20, just the bit at the end of the vid of something you can earn w/bey points. I'm a little jelly here in NA.
Feels like Flame Saggitario and Earth Aquila have ' drivers to mask their terrible teeth and lopsided weight. They honestly need them, though Earth Aquila and Merge' really won't get along well together. Earth Aquila is just not aggressive enough to make that work.

Keep' and Quick' in particular are nice to see again, though I'm tiring of basic Stamina drivers like Revolve and Survive. Why not Weight, Yielding, or Claw? At least those are a little more unique, and Weight in particular is rare enough already. Low is a lot fresher even and it's terrible.

Still, looks like an overall fun booster.
[Image: EWHZs-QUwAUgg5N?format=jpg&name=large]
they posted a picture of tact diabolos and union spriggan, the colors look ok lol
(Apr. 21, 2020  4:36 PM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: EWHZs-QUwAUgg5N?format=jpg&name=large]
they posted a picture of tact diabolos and union spriggan, the colors look ok lol

I like the colors of Tact more, but I like the parts on Union. Nice to see 2G again.
(Apr. 19, 2020  6:17 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Feels like Flame Saggitario and Earth Aquila have ' drivers to mask their terrible teeth and lopsided weight. They honestly need them, though Earth Aquila and Merge' really won't get along well together. Earth Aquila is just not aggressive enough to make that work.

Keep' and Quick' in particular are nice to see again, though I'm tiring of basic Stamina drivers like Revolve and Survive. Why not Weight, Yielding, or Claw? At least those are a little more unique, and Weight in particular is rare enough already. Low is a lot fresher even and it's terrible.

Still, looks like an overall fun booster.

Definitely agree for Yielding and Claw. I would also like to have a chance for pulling Tower in more recent releases. Octa and hopefully Goku Weight hopefully make their way into an RBV release as well.
(Apr. 21, 2020  4:36 PM)originalzankye Wrote: [Image: EWHZs-QUwAUgg5N?format=jpg&name=large]

I wish Qc’ was in a darker green. At least Tact matches up well
The colors on tact make my eyes sore. But I do like the Union Spriggan
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:16 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: The colors on tact make my eyes sore. But I do like the Union Spriggan

Tact Diabolos looks like an orange. What are you talking about makes your eyes sore?

TDb looks great.. the Quick' on US... ew
It's the coloring they used for Destroy'. They might be restricted in what tip colors are available. Maybe not.
Honestly, I like that color for Quick'. A little contrast isn't a bad thing.

Tact is a bit bright, but not too bad.
This booster is kinda bad ngl compared to others, plus the prize bey is probably the worst Sparking bey
(Apr. 22, 2020  1:28 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: This booster is kinda bad ngl compared to others, plus the prize bey is probably the worst Sparking bey

I think that title goes to King Helios, or maybe Glide Ragnaruk stock wise. Also you prefer the Frankenstein prize beys of GT over a completely originals Beyblade?
(Apr. 22, 2020  1:29 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  1:28 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: This booster is kinda bad ngl compared to others, plus the prize bey is probably the worst Sparking bey

I think that title goes to King Helios, or maybe Glide Ragnaruk stock wise. Also you prefer the Frankenstein prize beys of GT over a completely originals Beyblade?

Explain? Frankestein?
(Apr. 22, 2020  1:42 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  1:29 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I think that title goes to King Helios, or maybe Glide Ragnaruk stock wise. Also you prefer the Frankenstein prize beys of GT over a completely originals Beyblade?

Explain? Frankestein?

Cosmo Valkyrie. No original chip. Flare Dragon. No original chip. Tact Longinus. No original chip. Naked Spriggan. No original chip. They all used chips that were previously released on other beys, so the prize beys were never completely original layers.
(Apr. 22, 2020  1:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  1:42 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Explain? Frankestein?

Cosmo Valkyrie. No original chip. Flare Dragon. No original chip. Tact Longinus. No original chip. Naked Spriggan. No original chip. They all used chips that were previously released on other beys, so the prize beys were never completely original layers.

Who cares about the chip, also at least they came with competitive parts.
(Apr. 22, 2020  2:00 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  1:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Cosmo Valkyrie. No original chip. Flare Dragon. No original chip. Tact Longinus. No original chip. Naked Spriggan. No original chip. They all used chips that were previously released on other beys, so the prize beys were never completely original layers.

You’d be surprised how many people do. We can’t even say Curse will be bad (although I don’t think it will be that good) and Universe is gonna be interesting as well as 1D.
(Apr. 22, 2020  2:01 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  2:00 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Who cares about the chip, also at least they came with competitive parts.

You’d be surprised how many people do. We can’t even say Curse will be bad (although I don’t think it will be that good) and Universe is gonna be interesting as well as 1D.

Universe does seem interesting, but I feel like it will have the same problem as yard and will be outclassed. 1D is a customizable chassis, so it might not fare well for burst resistance.
(Apr. 22, 2020  2:04 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  2:01 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: You’d be surprised how many people do. We can’t even say Curse will be bad (although I don’t think it will be that good) and Universe is gonna be interesting as well as 1D.

Universe does seem interesting, but I feel like it will have the same problem as yard and will be outclassed. 1D is a customizable chassis, so it might not fare well for burst resistance.

We won’t know for sure until we get our hands on it and test em.  Until then, let’s not jump to conclusions, for all we know,it may be a competitive bey...
(Apr. 22, 2020  2:00 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  1:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Cosmo Valkyrie. No original chip. Flare Dragon. No original chip. Tact Longinus. No original chip. Naked Spriggan. No original chip. They all used chips that were previously released on other beys, so the prize beys were never completely original layers.

Almost everyone complain about it that was a thing it was the same For how many dragon chip tt kept spammimg over And over again which alot of People called lazy.