B-164 Random Booster Vol. 20 Curse Satan.Hr.Un 1D

Just for reference, here's the image of all the Random Booster pulls. beybladevcrv.com was taken down, so the only way I could find it was in MagikHorse's thread.
Looks like:
Union Spriggan Ren (Green)
Tact Diabolos ll Gen (Orange and Red)
Glide Hyperion (White)
Earth Aquila (Blue)
Flame Sagatarrio (Red)
Curse Satan
Curse Ragnurok (Hot Pink)
Naked Bahumut Metsu (Green and Blue)
Dacatman Zan, Ren isn't a Weight. Something else I noticed is that Ranjiro's Ragnaruk uses the same Chip Core as this Random Booster's Curse Ragnaruk, so you only need 3 Beys to complete his anime-accurate color combo: Glide Hyperion for the Ring, Curse Ragnaruk for the Chip and Chip Core, and Glide Ragnaruk for the rest of the parts. If there was a 4th Sparking Bey in this Random Booster, Ranjiro's Chip Core might've been on it to get more sales xD.
(Apr. 03, 2020  3:45 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Dacatman Zan, Ren isn't a Weight. Something else I noticed is that Ranjiro's Ragnaruk uses the same Chip Core as this Random Booster's Curse Ragnaruk, so you only need 3 Beys to complete his anime-accurate color combo: Glide Hyperion for the Ring, Curse Ragnaruk for the Chip and Chip Core, and Glide Ragnaruk for the rest of the parts. If there was a 4th Sparking Bey in this Random Booster, Ranjiro's Chip Core might've been on it to get more sales xD.

It’s possible 1S, Wheel, and Revolve will be scattered throughout this Random Booster, so you can actually create a whole other Glide Ragnaruk. If that ends up being the case I’ll try to save up money to get the full random booster.
dude a new random booster i am so pumped
Man, really hoped for an amped up version of loop. But it’s ok.
(Apr. 03, 2020  4:19 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Man, really hoped for an amped up version of loop. But it’s ok.

Loop wasn’t really any good. I’m glad they’re making a driver that could have potential possibly.
The Bahamut chip has no been paired with every other left spin base except Tact. Potential for Tact Bahamut in the next booster?
Kreis Satan
Curse Satan

Oh, I get it...
They sound similar.
From my analysis of the image (keep in mind, the image was very low quality so I couldn't make out a lot of details), but union has a frame (Maybe cross), and on the edge of naked.
(Apr. 03, 2020  4:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  4:19 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Man, really hoped for an amped up version of loop. But it’s ok.

Loop wasn’t really any good. I’m glad they’re making a driver that could have potential possibly.

But it’s the best bouncy driver though. Can’t deny that.
(Apr. 05, 2020  12:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  4:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Loop wasn’t really any good. I’m glad they’re making a driver that could have potential possibly.

But it’s the best bouncy driver though. Can’t deny that.

Better bouncy than Operate or Quake?
(Apr. 05, 2020  1:07 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  12:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: But it’s the best bouncy driver though. Can’t deny that.

Better bouncy than Operate or Quake?

If you tilt it at a steep angle, yes.
The new driver looks like something straight outta HyperSphere.
[Image: G1EUFF5z05HvrmYXcWarnw33yaPhb22HVVQwN2Id...AASmKcpJOU]

The outer ring does look free spin though
i'm so glad that they didn't just give him yard metal like some people thought
(Apr. 05, 2020  12:28 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: From my analysis of the image (keep in mind, the image was very low quality so I couldn't make out a lot of details), but union has a frame (Maybe cross), and on the edge of naked.

Union is large enough that you wouldn't be able to see a frame anyways even if it *did* have one. Let's be frank, you couldn't see Expand on it from Union Diabolos 00Expand Bearing either, and that's about as big as frames get.

Naked simply doesn't have one visible at all. I think you're confusing Naked's natural shape and/or highlight colors for a frame, as its gaps don't look very deep from above and its golden highlights could possibly be mistaken for a disk frame.

Really, there are no visible frames in that image to speak of. Beys have gotten so wide that they're just not easy to see from a top-down perspective like this.
(Apr. 05, 2020  7:18 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  12:28 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: From my analysis of the image (keep in mind, the image was very low quality so I couldn't make out a lot of details), but union has a frame (Maybe cross),  and on the edge of naked.

Union is large enough that you wouldn't be able to see a frame anyways even if it *did* have one. Let's be frank, you couldn't see Expand on it from Union Diabolos 00Expand Bearing either, and that's about as big as frames get.

Naked simply doesn't have one visible at all. I think you're confusing Naked's natural shape and/or highlight colors for a frame, as its gaps don't look very deep from above and its golden highlights could possibly be mistaken for a disk frame.

Really, there are no visible frames in that image to speak of. Beys have gotten so wide that they're just not easy to see from a top-down perspective like this.

Sorry bout that, but as I said, image was very low quality and i pulled whatever I could from it
(Apr. 05, 2020  3:32 AM)Dacatman Wrote: The new driver looks like something straight outta HyperSphere.

Haha. That was my first thought too. It looks like Yard & a hypersphere driver had a baby.
(Apr. 05, 2020  2:42 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  3:32 AM)Dacatman Wrote: The new driver looks like something straight outta HyperSphere.

Haha. That was my first thought too. It looks like Yard & a hypersphere driver had a baby.

Honestly, that outer ring is hard connected to the ball... but I have thought of the possibility that both the ring and the ball spin freely. If so it could be interesting, though it'll only be good if it can keep up with Atomic's Stamina power.
The ja.wikipedia said is Kurse Satan 1D.Hr.Yr
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:21 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The  ja.wikipedia said is Kurse Satan 1D.Hr.Yr

well it's certainly wrong cause it's Curse Satan not Kurse Satan and Yard isn't the driver.
HakaishinLDrago well, if you can see it looks as though there is a piece to be separated since there is a gap to where it looks like when you put the ring on you can’t get it back off.
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:41 AM)Dacatman Wrote: HakaishinLDrago well, if you can see it looks as though there is a piece to be separated since there is a gap to where it looks like when you put the ring on you can’t get it back off.

I see words, but I don't understand them at all. What exactly are you trying to say here?
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:21 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The  ja.wikipedia said is Kurse Satan 1D.Hr.Yr

Take a gander at the thing it says on here because it's an official source. Also, the Driver isn't Yard if you look at the anime pictures and the 1D is supposed to be at the end of the combo, not right after the Layer's name. The site even says this Bey has 3 rollers when it clearly has 5, so whoever wrote it doesn't know what they're doing.
(Apr. 06, 2020  4:13 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:41 AM)Dacatman Wrote: HakaishinLDrago well, if you can see it looks as though there is a piece to be separated since there is a gap to where it looks like when you put the ring on you can’t get it back off.

I see words, but I don't understand them at all. What exactly are you trying to say here?

I'm guessing he's trying to say that the ring piece on Curse Satan's Driver looks like it's separate from the rest of the Driver (possibly akin to Cycle), as there's a noticeable gap between the ring and the top of the Driver.

Personally, I'm not entirely sure whether it's just the ring that free-spins or that both the ring and the ball tip spins. Hell, maybe the Driver doesn't have a free-spinning gimmick and could be blander Yard but from what I can see so far, I'm going to assume that the ring is free-spinning.