Poison Hydra.8'α.F'幻
Knockout Odin.12.Op'天
Bushin Ashura.13.αn閃
Cho Z Valkyrie.3.Gr
Shining Amaterios.0.Ds'

Release Date: 22 February 2020
Owner: N/A

Source: http://beybladevcrv.com/

Ps. Updated Information on February 15th, 2020 at 15:26 IST.
Some people speculate this will contain the new Valkyrie, but Idk about that.
(Nov. 09, 2019  3:23 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Poison Hyudra

No, that has already been released in a Random Layer, so it can’t be Poison Hydra. It’ll be either a new GT Base with an existing GT chip or it will be the New Valkyrie, which would be the new generation of beyblade.
most likely gonna be the new Valkyrie
Guys Valkyrie is not gonna be in a random booster.
(Nov. 10, 2019  6:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: Guys Valkyrie is not gonna be in a random booster.

We know that.
(Nov. 10, 2019  6:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  6:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: Guys Valkyrie is not gonna be in a random booster.

We know that.

Maybe you, but not the guy I quoted. Don't speak for others please.
(Nov. 10, 2019  6:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  6:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: We know that.

Maybe you, but not the guy I quoted. Don't speak for others please.

Don't need to be a genius to know than Valkyrie will be not in the Random Booster.
(Nov. 10, 2019  9:34 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  6:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe you, but not the guy I quoted. Don't speak for others please.

Don't need to be a genius to know than Valkyrie will be not in the Random Booster.

Scroll up a little.
(Nov. 10, 2019  11:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  9:34 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Don't need to be a genius to know than Valkyrie will be not in the Random Booster.

Scroll up a little.

No need to be so pushy about it regardless of how correct you claim to be.
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:32 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  11:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Scroll up a little.

No need to be so pushy about it regardless of how correct you claim to be.

I'm not being pushy, don't be ignorant.
Please could you guys calm down a bit. In reality we don't know what is in the booster. We can theorize but making claim and shunning others is beyond arrogance and won't contribute to this thread.
(Nov. 13, 2019  5:11 PM)Gember Wrote: Please could you guys calm down a bit. In reality we don't know what is in the booster. We can theorize but making claim and shunning others is beyond arrogance and won't contribute to this thread.
Alright, I hear ya.
I think a rerelease of the Spriggan chip would be cool!
Look at the previous rbv’s... the previous releases were just a random beyblade with prolly one or two new parts

Tbh... imo...
It’s just gonna be another beyblade that’s not canon to the series...

I feel that this will be the new normal concerning RBV’s...
(Nov. 14, 2019  10:27 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I feel that this will be the new normal concerning RBV’s...

I'd hope not, but the trend is holding so far.
(Nov. 15, 2019  6:42 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2019  10:27 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I feel that this will be the new normal concerning RBV’s...

I'd hope not, but the trend is holding so far.

It's honestly why I've lost so much interest in these Random Boosters in GT. I get that they don't give each new base a unique motif for the GT Chips and just reuse GT Chips like Valkyrie, Dragon and Longinus to add emphasis on the collectable aspects by giving existing beys just more bases under it's belt like Dragon (Ace, Grand, Rock & Flare), Valkyrie (Slash, Cosmo), Diaboros (Venom, Erase) and Longinus (Zwei, Tact) but it's just so lazy. It makes me wonder why Poison Hyudra and Knockout Odin aren't just RB prizes instead and the unique bases aren't just the RLC prizes, I'd much rather see a full combo for those two beys than for new bases that no one will care about anyway.

Yeah, you get like one to two new parts but so far, I haven't heard any fuss about Cosmo or Flare being good or anything.
(Nov. 15, 2019  8:18 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  6:42 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'd hope not, but the trend is holding so far.

It's honestly why I've lost so much interest in these Random Boosters in GT. I get that they don't give each new base a unique motif for the GT Chips and just reuse GT Chips like Valkyrie, Dragon and Longinus to add emphasis on the collectable aspects by giving existing beys just more bases under it's belt like Dragon (Ace, Grand, Rock & Flare), Valkyrie (Slash, Cosmo), Diaboros (Venom, Erase) and Longinus (Zwei, Tact) but it's just so lazy. It makes me wonder why Poison Hyudra and Knockout Odin aren't just RB prizes instead and the unique bases aren't just the RLC prizes, I'd much rather see a full combo for those two beys than for new bases that no one will care about anyway.

Yeah, you get like one to two new parts but so far, I haven't heard any fuss about Cosmo or Flare being good or anything.

Cosmo is hot garbage, but Flare is something that has some potential for Attack of all things. I randomly created Flare Achilles 1'Turn Xtreme Retsu, and it was doing some serious work even though it had to cope with Turn scraping and a non-' driver. Flare is distinctly not bad (and I'd likely choose it over Venom due to its improved Stamina comparatively)) and I've heard that Tact can beat left-spin Lord combos with the same parts, a sign that it has potential for sure.

Cosmo aside, these prize bases have all been borderline competitive, and could definitely be great if people didn't rely so heavily on Judgement, Zwei, Lord, and Perfect Phoenix. If people were less scared to try something new out, they'd quickly realize that there's a lot of parts that are on the cusp of competitive use. The meta's pretty open in all honesty, but the combinations in use still continue to be so narrow as people rely on what they're familiar with and what they know works.
(Nov. 15, 2019  8:18 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2019  6:42 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'd hope not, but the trend is holding so far.

Flare is one of the best stamina Base and also have some attack potential if you use a -' driver like X'. When I use Flare Diabolos. 7U. Ds', it works very good.
Tact is very good for defense and spin steal. It easily burst my Zwei Longinus. Dr. Jl' Metsu with its stock combo. And it may also have some attack potential since sometimes it can KO Perfect Phoenix. Ω. Xt+ with its stock combo in attack mode.
They just were not released with a proper combo, but that doesn't mean they are not good.
(Nov. 15, 2019  7:44 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: They just were not released with a proper combo, but that doesn't mean they are not good.

I had no idea that Flare was good, I'll keep that in mind.

For the record, I never said that Bases are bad simply because they're on a rubbish combo. I'm just saying I haven't seen any hype around them as people are still more obsessed with using things like Judgement, Lord, Zwei and pP which is why I thought they weren't that popular.

Also, my complaint about the prizes also stem from the fact that they're boring. Yeah, you get new Bases but I'm one of those weirdos who need them to have a unique combo. I know why they did it that way, they want to give more variety for Valkyrie, Dragon and Longinus but I still think it's lazy. I really wanted to see something like Cosmo Ragnaruk, Flare Zeus or something. Not that it would make a difference competitively but it would be nice to have anyway. Now it's just new Base with old GT Chip and I don't like it.

Even Zero-G still had unique prize beys.
You hit the nail right on its face LOL-y!
That’s exactly how I feel...
I wonder if this will contain a part for the next series like RBV 14 did.
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I wonder if this will contain a part for the next series like RBV 14 did.

Yeah, but people theorize that RB18's Paradox is from the new season since supposedly the new season has 2 part discs(not disc and frames)
(Dec. 14, 2019  5:18 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I wonder if this will contain a part for the next series like RBV 14 did.

Yeah, but people theorize that RB18's Paradox is from the new season since supposedly the new season has 2 part discs(not disc and frames)

The new system always introduces a gimmick on the layer. I doubt the new system would be two part discs. Plus the product right before the new system would have the new system, not the random booster before it.