B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

(Oct. 27, 2018  8:54 PM)Armor Wrote: Isn't Turn better than Lift in terms of LAD?

Turn's shape looks like it has little to no LAD potential, so Lift is definitely better in an LAD sense. Even then, Lift isn't the best thing for LAD due to its floor scrapes that'll happen far earlier in the match.
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:04 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  8:54 PM)Armor Wrote: Isn't Turn better than Lift in terms of LAD?

Turn's shape looks like it has little to no LAD potential, so Lift is definitely better in an LAD sense. Even then, Lift isn't the best thing for LAD due to its floor scrapes that'll happen far earlier in the match.

Plus, Turn has a bunch of little pegs on it that make it scrape
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:30 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:04 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Turn's shape looks like it has little to no LAD potential, so Lift is definitely better in an LAD sense. Even then, Lift isn't the best thing for LAD due to its floor scrapes that'll happen far earlier in the match.

Plus, Turn has a bunch of little pegs on it that make it scrape

How bulky is lift in comparison to turn? I saw on Beywiki that turn was 3.6g as opposed to Lift's 3.5g, but I was curious as to how much thinner/thicker Turn was.

I wanted a cool attack frame lol... Smile
(Oct. 28, 2018  6:57 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:30 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Plus, Turn has a bunch of little pegs on it that make it scrape

How bulky is lift in comparison to turn? I saw on Beywiki that turn was 3.6g as opposed to Lift's 3.5g, but I was curious as to how much thinner/thicker Turn was.

Lift is a bit thinner but goes a bit lower than Turn. Turn actually looks really thick and dense, but it'll only be good on tall Attack-Type Drivers.
(Oct. 28, 2018  7:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  6:57 PM)Dragunix Wrote: How bulky is lift in comparison to turn? I saw on Beywiki that turn was 3.6g as opposed to Lift's 3.5g, but I was curious as to how much thinner/thicker Turn was.

Lift is a bit thinner but goes a bit lower than Turn. Turn actually looks really thick and dense, but it'll only be good on tall Attack-Type Drivers.

Would you go with lift or turn as a Bump substitute? I have Bump, but I'm looking for a heavier frame (just for reasons). Lift seems good for bringing the center of weight lower (for better Bearing precession idk), but Turn seemed better for mobile combos.
(Oct. 28, 2018  8:10 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  7:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Lift is a bit thinner but goes a bit lower than Turn. Turn actually looks really thick and dense, but it'll only be good on tall Attack-Type Drivers.

Would you go with lift or turn as a Bump substitute? I have Bump, but I'm looking for a heavier frame (just for reasons). Lift seems good for bringing the center of weight lower (for better Bearing precession idk), but Turn seemed better for mobile combos.

I think that Turn might be better for Mobile Defense, since the pegs it has scrape too much for a Bank Shot or Sliding Shot. Maybe they'd both be good for Ultimate Reboot or Xtreme combos.
I'm not to sure about the competitive use of either, because according to the wiki, Lift wasn't viable, so I don't think Turn will be either.
(Oct. 28, 2018  11:02 PM)Armor Wrote: I'm not to sure about the competitive use of either, because according to the wiki, Lift wasn't viable, so I don't think Turn will be either.

I do not think it’s as vertically long as lift and people are thinking of the use of turn as an attack or defense frame and a rubber driver can solve the scraping.
I just got the full set in today, and boy am I impressed, especially with Maximum Garuda, Deep Chaos, and Archer Hercules. Maximum Garuda's silver edge has a brilliant shiny sheen to it, and the dark gray plastic makes the center pop out wonderfully. Deep Chaos in bubblegum pink is certainly unexpected, but matches so perfectly with the Xtend driver that shares the same rich pink color and with its transparent black Turn frame that matches the bottom. Archer Hercules just wears blue so well, and the transparent bow edges let you see the springs from below, which is just amazing.

The big thing I noticed was that Turn has a set of hexagons on it right next to the locks, preventing you from turning the frame on in certain directions. This is clearly meant as a way to make sure the contacts are always facing right for right spin beys, and flipping it over guarantees that the contacts face left for left-spin beys. It's not really a true flipping part, but one that's meant to be the same no matter which way its spinning and mirrors itself for that purpose. Honestly kind of clever.
This bey, DeadHades is simply magnificent. Its heavey, balanced design and the parts that comign with it are perfectly matched. The Zephyr' driver is a must if such a heavy bey is used. This bey when collides its like a small meteorite impacting. Its truly powerfull. The Turn frame is just an extra awesomeness.

Truly a great RB release... Best by so far i think
Just wondering if any one with a spare Dead Hades willing to trade with my spare Vice Leopard, still in plastic unopened, just can't be bothered to sell it anymore
(Nov. 02, 2018  8:02 AM)Masugu Wrote: Just wondering if any one with a spare Dead Hades willing to trade with my spare Vice Leopard, still in plastic unopened, just can't be bothered to sell it anymore

Vise Leopard was a Random Booster prize if it is unopened and still in the plastic how could you confirm it is Vice Leopard?
(Nov. 02, 2018  2:32 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2018  8:02 AM)Masugu Wrote: Just wondering if any one with a spare Dead Hades willing to trade with my spare Vice Leopard, still in plastic unopened, just can't be bothered to sell it anymore

Vise Leopard was a Random Booster prize if it is unopened and still in the plastic how could you confirm it is Vice Leopard?

By stickers.
(Nov. 02, 2018  3:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2018  2:32 PM)MWF Wrote: Vise Leopard was a Random Booster prize if it is unopened and still in the plastic how could you confirm it is Vice Leopard?

By stickers.

ok. Good to know.
(Nov. 02, 2018  4:26 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2018  3:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: By stickers.

ok. Good to know.

Yes by its sticker, I have 2 extras, its still attached on the cardboard inside the box and taped