B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

I'm after the Destroy' and Lift, Dead Hades and its frame; Turn. So three beyblades in this volume.
(Oct. 25, 2018  5:21 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: I'm after the Destroy' and Lift, Dead Hades and its frame; Turn. So three beyblades in this volume.

I want everyone but hS, So I'm planning on buying 4 volumes I mostly want bk dH dC, sR.
[Image: 20rwzs7.jpg]

Here's some Dead Hades concept renders, and yeah they look pretty cool, more menacing, especially the first one, I prefer 1 and 2 over 3 and 4's design. However I'm glad they didn't choose these since I feel like the amount of sharp parts would chip or scratch a few layers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/masterblader_...77/photo/1
(Oct. 26, 2018  9:52 AM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 20rwzs7.jpg]

Here's some Dead Hades concept renders, and yeah they look pretty cool, more menacing, especially the first one, I prefer 1 and 2 over 3 and 4's design. However I'm glad they didn't choose these since I feel like the amount of sharp parts would chip or scratch a few layers.

The first concept art reminds me of I2 for some reason. I mean it's not three-sided like I2 but the way the blades are shaped screams I2.
The second one is a little better for me compared to the final finish.
It kind of matches with the name Dead hades. And that avatar in the middle is soo good!
What they kept on doing is increase the size of the blades and decreasing the middle part.
Honestly, I prefer the 2nd one.
Thanks for sharing Jinbee!
I’m glad they went with 4, because 1 and 2 looked like murderers
With the new Random Booster now released, I must say I'm quite impressed. The layers look nice, the parts are more random than ever, which I love, and to top it all off, you can get one of 2 dash Drivers. And the prize Bey is actually quite good. All in all, one of my favorite Random Booster to date. Good job, Takara Tomy.

the first one reminds me a lot of Behemoth,not the shape but the design.
the beast head in the middle looks like B2's avatar and that horns are shaped like a B.
Honestly, 3 and 4 are basically the same thing except with different alignments of the outside of the bey. Also funny to note that the "hexaweight" gimmick wasn't a thing until those iterations, and the final is only a little different from those final 2 designs.
The last image looks like a Hasbro bey
(Oct. 26, 2018  9:20 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: The last image looks like a Hasbro bey

It’s a prototype with no colored plastic on it.

Could someone who bought this please post where they got it? I’m thinking about ordering the full set.

Hey on the last image dH seems to have 10 
Is it possible that dH was meant to have 10 on the first place
(Oct. 26, 2018  10:53 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

That would be super cool! Although that’s just a prototype for the layer and frame and probably they just threw on on a random combo. This would make sense in the anime though, with phi and heartz being twins and all.
It’s really good, I mean it’s ok with zephyr’, but can you imagine how good it’ll be with ds’
So,how’s dh looking ,I mean is it a good attacker or what
(Oct. 26, 2018  10:53 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

I think it would've been cool if it had 6' considering its gimmick is called Hexa Weight
(Oct. 27, 2018  4:48 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  10:53 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Hey on the last image dH seems to have 10 

I think it would've been cool if it had 6' considering its gimmick is called Hexa Weight
?god pre-evolution for hades= midnight hades 6bump something
(Oct. 27, 2018  4:13 AM)Battleburst Wrote: So,how’s dh looking ,I mean is it a good attacker or what

on a dash driver, it’s the best attack right spin layer in the game right now, imo (based on prelim testing last night). especially with 0/7/10 turn.  turn is the heaviest frame right now, as well (yes turn scrapes and is bad for LAD, but who cares about stamina in a straight attack combo?)

we don’t have any stamina dash drivers yet, so as stationary attack dH is prone to self bursts against same spin opponents like aH

i haven’t really tested stationary dH vs. opposite spin (mainly hS and Sr) 
but i will soon

other notes on turn:
-looks like it flip-mounts to optimize recoil potential based on spin direction.
-my heaviest turn is 0.5g heavier than my heaviest bump
(Oct. 27, 2018  7:15 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  4:13 AM)Battleburst Wrote: So,how’s dh looking ,I mean is it a good attacker or what

on a dash driver, it’s the best attack right spin layer in the game right now, imo
especially with 0/7/10 turn.  turn is the heaviest frame right now, as well (yes turn scrapes and is bad for LAD, but who cares about stamina in a straight attack combo?)

we don’t have any stamina dash driver yet, so as stationary attack day dH is prone to self bursts against same spin opponents like aH

but i will soon

oh,very good to see a chance for Attack to return to the meta with dH!

on a dash driver, it’s the best attack right spin layer in the game right now, imo (based on prelim testing last night). especially with 0/7/10 turn.  turn is the heaviest frame right now, as well (yes turn scrapes and is bad for LAD, but who cares about stamina in a straight attack combo?)

we don’t have any stamina dash driver yet, so as stationary attack day dH is prone to self bursts against same spin opponents like aH

but i will soon

other notes on turn:
-looks like it flip-mounts to optimize recoil potential based on spin direction.

It’s nice to see that dH may have potential, but would Xtreme dash be too risky ? It probably add some   solution to scraping and increase upper attack.
dH is a beast on any dash driver

i think it’s best on Ds’ and X’

not to mention hurt bladers...

but i will soon

other notes on turn:

Isn't Turn better than Lift in terms of LAD?
(Oct. 27, 2018  8:36 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: dH is a beast on any dash driver

i think it’s best on Ds’ and Xt’

wait,but there's not a Xt' yet
(Oct. 27, 2018  9:42 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2018  8:36 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: dH is a beast on any dash driver

i think it’s best on Ds’ and Xt’

wait,but there's not a Xt' yet

I think Red Panda meant X'
my bad, yes i meant X’

now corrected, thank you