B-123 Long BeyLauncher Set & B-124 Long BeyLauncher L Set

I was just  seeing toyshop88’s listings and he has listed the the set which comes with the normal launcher grip “Long bey launcher set” and the one with the bump frame and carabiner grip “Long bey launcher L set”.so I guess this means the one with the normal launcher grip has a right spin launcher while the one with the bump frame and carabiner grip has a left spin launcher .
Long Bey Launcher set and Long Bey Launcher L set
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:30 PM)marutti Wrote: Long Bey Launcher set and Long Bey Launcher L set

Do you have the pics ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oabMKwJyWIw&app=desktop ( Some more info about the launcher grip , come to about 1.30 mins into the video !! )
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:06 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: cjj8o.jpg]
Okay, These come with Z disc and Xtend Chip

Do you know how the P ring works?  It’s an upgrade for gF right?
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:08 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:06 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: cjj8o.jpg]
Okay, These come with Z disc and Xtend Chip

Do you know how the P ring works?  It’s an upgrade for gF right?
Yeah Polish, Magnum and Jerk have same Core disc.
Maybe, a polish for gF!!
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:11 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:08 PM)Shindog Wrote: Do you know how the P ring works?  It’s an upgrade for gF right?
Yeah Polish, Magnum and Jerk have same Core disc.
Maybe, a polish for gF!!
So the green ring in the photo, I only heard that it is called the P ring, is a disk to complete gF?

I was hoping it to be a special level chip.
Oooh I didn't see those parts till now but they look interesting. We get the Xtend upgrade and we get a frame which no doubt looks to outclass any others for defense or stamina. Green is a weird choice for Fafnir but on it's own, it looks cool.
I think this Frame might looks good with hK. Both are green and round.
Hey guys,could someone list the contents of both the sets seperately.
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:40 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey guys,could someone list the contents of both the sets seperately.

B-123 has Rubber Launcher grip (what is it called now?0\)
          Beylauncher R(long??) Power trigger and a Xtend Chip

b-124 has Beylauncher L (long??) Carabiner Grip P Ring/Z disc? and weight damper
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:40 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey guys,could someone list the contents of both the sets seperately.
B-123
-BeyLauncher (A regular right-spin string launcher)
-Power Launcher Grip (Different shaped attachments for your grip for a better hold. Note: not made of rubber)
-Power Trigger (A spring-loaded trigger accessory. Useless)
-Xtend Plus Chip (An upgrade for the Xtend Performance Tip)

B-124
-BeyLauncher L (A regular left-spin string launcher)
-Karabiner Grip (A grip that can attach to your belt loop and can be used with other launcher grips as well)
-Weight Damper (An accessory that can shift the weight of your launcher)
-New Frame (A circle frame with the ultimate LAD potential)
For what it's worth, the Frame seems to be called "Proof", though I'm not 100% on that due to how blurry it was. It's described as "A smooth Frame designed to prevent contact between the Layer and the stadium".

So yeah, LAD heaven.
(Sep. 04, 2018  9:42 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: For what it's worth, the Frame seems to be called "Proof", though I'm not 100% on that due to how blurry it was. It's described as "A smooth Frame designed to prevent contact between the Layer and the stadium".

So yeah, LAD heaven.

Why? Why TT, why would u do this?
(Sep. 04, 2018  9:42 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: For what it's worth, the Frame seems to be called "Proof", though I'm not 100% on that due to how blurry it was. It's described as "A smooth Frame designed to prevent contact between the Layer and the stadium".

So yeah, LAD heaven.

So it's basically a Garuda/Polish frame?
I thought proof was a weird name, if that's even what it actually is, but I found a definition for the word proof that actually makes sense on Google.

adjective
able to withstand something damaging; resistant.
"the marine battle armor was proof against most weapons"
synonyms: resistant to, immune from, unaffected by, invulnerable to, impenetrable by, impervious to, repellent to
"no system is proof against theft"
I wonder how defferent are they between Long Bey Launcher and Speed Bey Launcher?
Wait, long?? I thought they were just regular BeyLauncher and BeyLauncher L's
(Sep. 05, 2018  12:32 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Wait, long?? I thought they were just regular BeyLauncher and BeyLauncher L's

If you look at the right spin launcher the handle attached to the string doesnt look the same as the green speed launcher. Doesn’t mean this is definitely not a longer launcher.  I do remember seeing somewhere that these launchers are the long type (9 rotations) 

They call these launchers long here. This site has been pretty reliable 
http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com/
Any prediction about price and wait.preorders are 25 usd .will the price drop?
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:22 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  12:32 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Wait, long?? I thought they were just regular BeyLauncher and BeyLauncher L's

If you look at the right spin launcher the handle attached to the string doesnt look the same as the green speed launcher. Doesn’t mean this is definitely not a longer launcher.  I do remember seeing somewhere that these launchers are the long type (9 rotations) 

They call these launchers long here. This site has been pretty reliable 
http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com/

Of course the BeyLauncher doesn't have the Speed type handle, that's why I said I thought they were regular BeyLaunchers.

Because on the picture it says Long bey launcher set and long bey launcher l set
(Sep. 05, 2018  7:48 AM)marutti Wrote:

Because on the picture it says Long bey launcher set and long bey launcher l set

So,does this come with the z disk,beacause adarsh said something about this
(Sep. 05, 2018  7:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  7:48 AM)marutti Wrote: Because on the picture it says Long bey launcher set and long bey launcher l set

So,does this come with the z disk,beacause adarsh said something about this

UPTO What I know now, IT's proof frame
(Sep. 05, 2018  7:50 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  7:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote: So,does this come with the z disk,beacause adarsh said something about this

UPTO What I know now, IT's proof frame

Okay ,thanks for clarifying