B-12 Starter Deathscyther Oval Accel

If this does have attack potential, I can see this do some seriously aggressive bursting.

If it's recoily, it could be fun.
Does anyone know the release date?
(Aug. 01, 2015  12:23 AM)Ryūjin Wrote: Does anyone know the release date?

It's on the first page. Make sure to always read the first page.
(Jul. 31, 2015  11:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Worth it for clear purple flat alone. Tongue_out

Seriously though, that's exactly the opposite of what I expected from the Oval disk ... I thought they would extend the other sides to counter balance the prongs. I won't comment too much on this since I've been wrong about a ton of releases so far, but I'm looking forward to it. Tongue_out

With this and Wyvern, my purplegasm has increased to the maximum.
(Aug. 01, 2015  12:26 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2015  12:23 AM)Ryūjin Wrote: Does anyone know the release date?

It's on the first page. Make sure to always read the first page.
Haha. I spead right through it and didnt even notice lol.
Releases dates and most Beyblade Burst information are all on Beywiki as well, for your convenience.
Looking at the layer it reminds me of nemisis. The color and the skull on it. I guess it really is nothing alike but i linked the two beys for some reason. Anyone else think that ?
Definitely a cool bey, but kind of lazy that they didn't come up with another attack driver for it
(Aug. 01, 2015  5:03 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Definitely a cool bey, but kind of lazy that they didn't come up with another attack driver for it

I believe that when either the new system comes out or the anime is released, different Drivers with new tips will be released as well...
This bey is really nice. I will buy this.
Well there are two new ones coming out in september, claw and massive. Hopefully claw is an attack tip. I would say massive is probably defense
So the official spelling for this Beyblade is Deathscyther Oval Accel hah.

Here is the official picture of the box :

[Image: DeathscytherOvalAccel_box.jpg]

For sure, I love the package.
It almost puts the other ones to shame that's for sure.
So it's based on either a grim reaper or death? Brilliant!
The boxing looks so good! I really want it now..
(Aug. 02, 2015  4:55 PM)Cannon Wrote: The boxing looks so good! I really want it now..

Me too!!!! I already preordered it. Seeing the box makes me envision receiving the package in the mail. Can't wait!!!!
DAAAAAANG! That box is sick! We also get a very clear picture of Oval. Looking very interesting indeed. So, what is this Bey based off of anyway?
(Aug. 02, 2015  9:02 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: DAAAAAANG! That box is sick! We also get a very clear picture of Oval. Looking very interesting indeed. So, what is this Bey based off of anyway?

Definitely the grim reaper, now that we know basically everything about it. It is the Death Scyther, quite litterally.
I wonder if anything in the disc or layer free spins like scythe. I doubt it, but that would be awesome. They need something like that to improve balance in these beys
(Aug. 02, 2015  9:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2015  9:02 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: DAAAAAANG! That box is sick! We also get a very clear picture of Oval. Looking very interesting indeed. So, what is this Bey based off of anyway?

Definitely the grim reaper, now that we know basically everything about it. It is the Death Scyther, quite litterally.

That's what I said as well.
I personally think "Deathsizer" would have been a cooler name, but I have no qualms with this. Grin

I get a 'Black Dranzer' vibe for some reason. Tongue_out
theres a weak spot in death sizer but the oval is like flash saggittiario attack mode but with a big scythe like scythe kronos
I feel that deathsizer might be the most dangerous one because of oval. Takara Tomy must of watched a ton of unicorno xtreme LOL.

the oval shape will cause some smash attacking, which is hard in burst because the notches absorb them to get closer to burst. because of the ovl shape, smash attacking will be introduced into the metagame on a whole different level.
I am really excited for this!

The DeathScyther layer reminds me of Bistool, so I want to try and recreate Bistool10b (DeathScyther Central/Heavy _____ (Defense or Survive?))

Oval doesn't seem too effective, but I feel it will do well. Smile

Accel is beautiful, hands down.
It's released in japan right now!