B-12 Starter Deathscyther Oval Accel

(Aug. 12, 2015  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2015  3:12 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Here's the link:
http://imgur.com/a/eQ4To

Let me know if you would like better or more pictures. Smile

Nice, the first three definitely work. Thank you. Do you think you could add them to the Deathscyther article ? Basically you just upload the images directly on Beywiki, then add the names of the files to the gallery in the article, like the rest of the pictures already there.
Alright I'm a little confused. Do I need to sign up for a beywiki account to add any images? Or how does that work? I can't seem to find a way to do it by just visiting the page.
(Aug. 12, 2015  4:39 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Ya true. I feel bad now. But I needed to vent so I didn't vent on her. She is just so clumsy it is ridiculous. She wants to sue the place it happened now. So it might turn into a huge payday hopefully

You probably shouldn't be talking about this here.
Yeah my bad. Sorry for getting off topic. So to get back on topic.... I did some more tests and Deathscyther definitely seems like it is right up there with Kerbeus for defense, if not a little bit better. It holds up really well against Valkyrie and seems to destroy Spriggan. It especially does a really good job at bursting and ko'ing the beys that are attacking it. For this reason it seems like it would be a good anti-attack if you put it on an accel. I will have to try that next. Have you played around with it yet @[Blader_Kev]? What do you think?
(Aug. 12, 2015  4:52 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2015  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2015  3:12 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Here's the link:
http://imgur.com/a/eQ4To

Let me know if you would like better or more pictures. Smile

Nice, the first three definitely work. Thank you. Do you think you could add them to the Deathscyther article ? Basically you just upload the images directly on Beywiki, then add the names of the files to the gallery in the article, like the rest of the pictures already there.
Alright I'm a little confused. Do I need to sign up for a beywiki account to add any images? Or how does that work? I can't seem to find a way to do it by just visiting the page.
@[Blader_Kev]
You can Login directly via your WBO account on the beywiki.
Go to the article, scroll down-> then gallery, click on 'edit' at the left hand side in the tool menu, you will find a upload button, click there.. and you can upload the files via your computer itself i guess
It was easier earlier when i uploaded a few pics before the interface was changed
(Aug. 12, 2015  11:29 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2015  4:52 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2015  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Nice, the first three definitely work. Thank you. Do you think you could add them to the Deathscyther article ? Basically you just upload the images directly on Beywiki, then add the names of the files to the gallery in the article, like the rest of the pictures already there.
@[Blader_Kev]
You can Login directly via your WBO account on the beywiki.
Go to the article, scroll down-> then gallery, click on 'edit' at the left hand side in the tool menu, you will find a upload button, click there.. and you can upload the files via your computer itself i guess
It was easier earlier when i uploaded a few pics before the interface was changed
I tried logging in like you said but it keeps saying there isn't a user by that name. Afterwards it says to make a new account.
Oh! Thats weird. . It worked for me today
But in any case, you can check here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-E...n-the-Wiki
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-You-now-...d-password
Can we not upload the pics on Kev's behalf? I get that having them associated to his username is probably the goal, though ...
Uploaded.

As you can see in the History or the photo descriptions, there will be no confusion as to who took the pictures.
That should work perfectly. Thanks guys! I think it wouldn't let me sign in cause of my username having an underscore on it. If you would like any more pictures of this beyblade (like close up ones) or weights of parts, please let me know.
(Aug. 11, 2015  11:13 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Don't get too disappointed. Looks like it could be a beast on defense. Just smoked my brand new Valkyrie layer 12-8. With Valkyrie losing a lot of clicks, even when it won. It was heavy accel vs heavy defense. Those first two teeth are super fat. They hold up really well. Hopefully they won't wear as bad either

Which layer was used on the two combos? I got my first one today and I'm testing it out right now.
Deathscyther heavy defense against Valkyrie heavy accel
Oh okay, also, I just made a review of Deathscyther for my Youtube channel, if it's okay with everyone, could I link it onto the thread once it's uploaded?
Thanks man, also, oh my gosh that bey fun to use. I've already started planning a combo to make using part of the starter being released next month.

http://youtu.be/eIzGnp3d580 here's the video link Smile.
Sorry for the double post, but I did test the Deathscyther Heavy Defense against Valkyire Heavy Accele, other than my fingers being super carping sore, Deathscyther is good for defense, for sure.
How about as good for defense as Kerbeus, though ?
I haven't gotten that far into testing it, I kinda nedx to give my hand a break before testing again, but from what people have said about the Kerbeus layer, I don't think it'll be better, maybe a close 2nd currently.
More images for this bey: http://imgur.com/a/h230V

I have to say though, the fourth sticker was extremely frustrating to put on (ended up ripping part of it :\), especially with the small uncolored guide that really doesn't help.
Hmm, I might prefer this one sans stickers ... thanks for sharing man! Great looking Bey.
(Aug. 13, 2015  8:50 PM)Blader_Kev Wrote: I have to say though, the fourth sticker was extremely frustrating to put on (ended up ripping part of it :\), especially with the small uncolored guide that really doesn't help.
I did that exact same thing. Lol. I had to finally just look up pictures on Google and use them for sticker placement
Very very early impressions:

- Deathscyther is a clear Stamina Layer, and easily bests Kerbeus in that regard. What I'm unsure of is if it bests it in defense — the recoil on the ends of those points can often be quite rough.

- Oval is weird. It appears to make the Bey vibrate as it moves, and it appears to make successive attacks more common by causing the Bey to turn around towards the center sooner than it would with another Disk. But I am again uncertain of this. I'm not sure there's any gameplay effect that could compensate for it being the lightest Disk yet.
I'd like to see Valkyrie Oval Accel in action.
Some more thoughts on Oval.

While I was trying it out in battles, I got the feeling that my Bey were losing spin way more rapidly than with any other Disk. Which might be expected, but it also doesn't appear to provide any additional movement speed early in the match either. So while this is very preliminary, I would say that all of these things combined with its pathetic weight are probably going to discount it from competitive play.

I still want to try it more to see how it impacts battle outcomes in raw numbers, but I don't feel comfortable doing "official" tests as my BeyLauncher is getting unreliable ...
I didn't expect oval to be very good since it isn't like flash in that it actual hits the other beyblade. But this whole beyblade seems to be a letdown. Should I spend my money on something else?
Seems like it is pretty good for defense. Maybe not as good as I once thought. Once I got my attack shot on point with Valkyrie, I could beat it pretty easily. I will post a bunch of tests that I did later tonight when work calms down. I still need to test more of it's anti-attack capabilities. Seems like it may be really good for that. But yeah, I would definitely get it after Valkyrie, Spriggan and Kerbeus
edit: I am talking about just the layer, oval doesn't seem to have any real uses that I have found