B-12 Starter Deathscyther Oval Accel

Haha, yikes. I wonder of the Disk will really be useful at all.
Yeah it is hollow a bit underneath. They shouldn't have hollowed it out and it might have been up there with heavy. I'm gonna start testing today. I will probably post preliminary results here somewhat soon and then maybe make a new thread for the full test results in the custom section the next time I work and have the will to type it all out
Aha! I knew it would be the opposite of Spriggan Mold 1... yay... It's a littler different though because it has 2 big teeth and one small tooth before the burst, basically if it gets past those first two, you're done for haha.
Yeah. That might hurt it's defense capabilities. Those first two teeth are pretty fat though
(Aug. 11, 2015  7:59 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Aha! I knew it would be the opposite of Spriggan Mold 1... yay... It's a littler different though because it has 2 big teeth and one small tooth before the burst, basically if it gets past those first two, you're done for haha.

We still have zero confirmation that Layers have multiple "moulds" and I sincerely doubt they would have (intentionally) done so.

It's possible that Oval is effective at this weight, and making it heavier would make it too strong. We will have to test and see.
Yeah it's shape could definitely make the force of hits stronger at the ends. I better get testing! You guys better love me! I am using all the unused layers that I have been saving. So that the tests are as accurate as possible
My Deathscyther just came in today. If anyone would like NIB pictures of the packaging, as well as close up pictures of the beyblade, I'll be more than glad to help.
(Aug. 11, 2015  10:20 PM)Blader_Kev Wrote: My Deathscyther just came in today. If anyone would like NIB pictures of the packaging, as well as close up pictures of the beyblade, I'll be more than glad to help.

Beywiki always says yes, hah.
Nice dude. Did you get yours from Oki too? He ships fast. Anyway, so yeah, it sucks at attack. It just doesn't hit hard at all. It seems to work better on oval than heavy, which is weird, but either way, it sucks. Defense tests up next. Hopefully it is actually useful for something. I think I will try the oval disk in spriggan, maybe even ragnaruk. It might help them, with their shape
(Aug. 11, 2015  10:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  10:20 PM)Blader_Kev Wrote: My Deathscyther just came in today. If anyone would like NIB pictures of the packaging, as well as close up pictures of the beyblade, I'll be more than glad to help.

Beywiki always says yes, hah.
Any specific shots or angles I can take them in? I could use a few examples maybe. I don't know where to upload them to though. Lol
(Aug. 11, 2015  10:34 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Nice dude. Did you get yours from Oki too? He ships fast. Anyway, so yeah, it sucks at attack. It just doesn't hit hard at all. It seems to work better on oval than heavy, which is weird, but either way, it sucks. Defense tests up next. Hopefully it is actually useful for something. I think I will try the oval disk in spriggan, maybe even ragnaruk. It might help them, with their shape
Yup I believe so. That stinks to hear that though, I haven't gotten around to actually opening it yet, since I want to take pictures.
Don't get too disappointed. Looks like it could be a beast on defense. Just smoked my brand new Valkyrie layer 12-8. With Valkyrie losing a lot of clicks, even when it won. It was heavy accel vs heavy defense. Those first two teeth are super fat. They hold up really well. Hopefully they won't wear as bad either
I have one of the 4 Deathscythers I ordered arriving tomorrow/Thursday so I'll be able to test it against the four other staters.
(Aug. 11, 2015  10:58 PM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Any specific shots or angles I can take them in? I could use a few examples maybe. I don't know where to upload them to though. Lol

If it is new-in-box, then the photographs can simply be front, back, and one of the sides. I think Wombat took a few examples in the Photo Gallery topic recently, or you can look at the Storm Pegasis 105RF article on Beywiki, for instance. You could upload them first to Imgur.com ?
(Aug. 12, 2015  1:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  10:58 PM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Any specific shots or angles I can take them in? I could use a few examples maybe. I don't know where to upload them to though. Lol

If it is new-in-box, then the photographs can simply be front, back, and one of the sides. I think Wombat took a few examples in the Photo Gallery topic recently, or you can look at the Storm Pegasis 105RF article on Beywiki, for instance. You could upload them first to Imgur.com ?
Yeah I still have it NIB and I can definitely do that. Would you like direct links to the images?
(Aug. 12, 2015  1:53 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Yeah I still have it NIB and I can definitely do that. Would you like direct links to the images?

Definitely, if you can.
Thanks a lot man!
Here's the link:
http://imgur.com/a/eQ4To

Let me know if you would like better or more pictures. Smile
Great photos thank you!
Awesome. Now tear it open!!
OPEN IT AND SHOW US MAGIC
Yeah try it on heavy defense. I tried it and it seems pretty beast. I would have tried more but my gf broke her leg. While walking in heels. She is such a moron
(Aug. 12, 2015  3:41 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I would have tried more but my gf broke her leg. While walking in heels. She is such a moron

That isn't a very nice thing to say about your girlfriend who seems to have hurt herself pretty severely.
(Aug. 12, 2015  3:12 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Here's the link:
http://imgur.com/a/eQ4To

Let me know if you would like better or more pictures. Smile

Nice, the first three definitely work. Thank you. Do you think you could add them to the Deathscyther article ? Basically you just upload the images directly on Beywiki, then add the names of the files to the gallery in the article, like the rest of the pictures already there.
(Aug. 12, 2015  3:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2015  3:41 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I would have tried more but my gf broke her leg. While walking in heels. She is such a moron

That isn't a very nice thing to say about your girlfriend who seems to have hurt herself pretty severely.

Well, heels are a hazard.
Brad, if anyone would know, it would be you.
Ya true. I feel bad now. But I needed to vent so I didn't vent on her. She is just so clumsy it is ridiculous. She wants to sue the place it happened now. So it might turn into a huge payday hopefully