B-106 Booster Emperor Forneus .0.Yr

To be released in March 2018.
Isn't yard the driver?...
It seems that those products thread are forgotten by all of us and we all post our ideas on that Chou Zetsu thread. XD
I'll go ahead and change the title to add the driver letters on.
I'm excited to see Yard tested, I wonder if the wide base gives more Life-After-Death than Atomic and if the spring lock is tighter.

Don't have high hopes for the Emperor Forneus Layer though, too many blades and a lot of them protrude further than others.
(Mar. 17, 2018  8:13 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I'm excited to see Yard tested, I wonder if the wide base gives more Life-After-Death than Atomic and if the spring lock is tighter.

Don't have high hopes for the Emperor Forneus Layer though, too many blades and a lot of them protrude further than others.

eF's layer is basically the dark/mad metal wheel.
Emperor Forneus looks like Wild Wyvern in a way.

It even has the rotating ball
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:23 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Emperor Forneus looks like Wild Wyvern in a way.

Z Achilles is kind of like Spriggan. It even has one of Spriggan's old drivers, Fusion. (Wider and has a gimmick to it.)
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:33 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:23 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Emperor Forneus looks like Wild Wyvern in a way.

Z Achilles is kind of like Spriggan. It even has one of Spriggan's old drivers, Fusion. (Wider and has a gimmick to it.)

Basically, yeah. Only difference is the height
Ya know seeing how the F series is being remade in Burst, I wouldn't be suprised if Draciel F had Yr.
Ordered this guy with my B-107 set so I'd have all the Super Z beys so far, and the package came today. Excited to try them out! Need to get done with work first, but very excited!

I can try to do some testing in my spare time, just not something I've done before (I still feel all newbie). But I have the God Customize set, mG layer, Xtreme, and some other things to come in the mail (hopefully) soon.
I’ve been watching some video’s and it seems like emperor forneus is unburstable!
(Mar. 22, 2018  10:32 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I’ve been watching some video’s and it seems like emperor forneus is unburstable!

I've seen it burst like maybe 3 or 4 times in total out of every single video I've seen on it, which is quite a lot. The layers weight and shape + teeth will make this one harder to burst. According to Mr LT, the Super Z beyblades are harder to burst than God beyblades.
(Mar. 22, 2018  10:32 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I’ve been watching some video’s and it seems like emperor forneus is unburstable!

it’s absolutely burstable. tbh, the entire super-z launch is hyped beyond belief. 

for example after two days and 100’s of tests, i cannot find a combo involving super-z layers or drivers that can consistently beat (outside of a few lucky KOs):

Sr.0B.Ds
Sr.0B.Br
MGC mG.7S.O/At 

the game has not changed one bit

e-F and Yr are the only interesting parts so far for super-z, tbh. but e-F lacks high stamina and gets destabilized very easily and Yr is not better than atomic, imo. 

don’t worry your god bey collection is still very relevant!!
Br? unburstable? Im inclined to be intwrested, but bearing probably has the most pathetic burst resistance out of all the drivers in the meta. I advise you use an attack combo.

From what I know, though, Sr Ds is a commonly used combo, though I feel it could lose relevance as the meta for super z evolves.
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:02 AM)Sıon Wrote: Br? unburstable? Im inclined to be intwrested, but bearing probably has the most pathetic burst resistance out of all the drivers in the meta. I advise you use an attack combo.

From what I know, though, Sr Ds is a commonly used combo, though I feel it could lose relevance as the meta for super z evolves.

no one in this thread is claiming Br is unburstable. 

yes, all current combos will eventually lose relevance as super-z evolves.

however, the current offerings within super-z are not top-tier competitive based on my testing.

i’m not infallible. i might be doing something wrong, and tbh i'd be happy if someone proved otherwise. i paid for EMS shipping! lol
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:02 AM)Sıon Wrote: Br? unburstable? Im inclined to be intwrested, but bearing probably has the most pathetic burst resistance out of all the drivers in the meta. I advise you use an attack combo.

bearing is by far one of the best drivers for opposite spin matchups
(Mar. 23, 2018  1:50 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: Yr is not better than atomic, imo.

That's a bit surprising. Did you test them on identical combos, i.e sR.7M.At vs. sR.7M.Yr?

I hope some youtubers are reading this thread because testings of similiar parts could be interesting to watch
(Mar. 23, 2018  11:12 AM)234 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2018  1:50 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: Yr is not better than atomic, imo.

That's a bit surprising. Did you test them on identical combos, i.e sR.7M.At vs. sR.7M.Yr?

I hope some youtubers are reading this thread because testings of similiar parts could be interesting to watch

i did try that specific combo battle. along with just about every possible combo i’d ever want to run. 

but the main thing i’m testing for is something super-z that can consistently beat one (or more) of the combos i listed above.

“mirror -1” battles of At vs. Yr are a toss up leaning to At. generally atomic is more stable and has better balance than Yr.  it’s just too easy for Yr to start leaning and stay leaning for a period of time, dragging the ring and losing stamina.  if this doesn’t happen, Yr may *slightly* outspin At some of the time, based on random match variables.
My big question lies with the spring inside. Orbit was sometimes used over Atomic because the spring locking it in place was stronger, thereby leading to more Burst Defense when it was more critical. If Yard's spring is stronger than Atomic's spring, Yard may prove to be an upgrade to Orbit in filling this niche.

Well, assuming this dragging issue can be resolved somehow.
I would agree with RedPanda2 in this instance. My eF arrived on Friday and I decided not to even use it during Saturday's tournament because after 3+ hours of testing, I couldn't find a reliable competitive use for either the layer or Yard. The layer is highly unbalanced and poorly optimized for stamina, and it isn't designed for attack. The driver is essentially a slightly better (but not necessarily tighter) Orbit that has some niche uses for defense and on something like mG as a counter to dC Bearing. I don't know about the other Z releases, but eF isn't any less burstable than the God series releases from my experience.
i’m having interesting results with E-F (and W-V/Z-A, fwiw) paired with forge discs such as aero.

i will be getting all my single and dual layer stuff out of storage later this week, perhaps lighter discs offer new favorable trade-offs for current super-z layers?
Is it just me or Emperor Forneus actually resembles Pisces energy ring quite a bit?

Even though we don't yet know what its avatar will look like but it seems like it will have something to do with water, so maybe it's intentional.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:19 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i’m having interesting results with E-F (and W-V/Z-A, fwiw) paired with forge discs such as aero.  

i will be getting all my single and dual layer stuff out of storage later this week, perhaps lighter discs offer new favorable trade-offs for current super-z layers?

Most likely, since the new Layers are so ungodly heavy, we can get weights comparable to top-tier God Layer combinations with lighter Disks. Having the Layers heavier than the Disks would make them almost impossible to Burst since the Layers now have more inertia than the rest of the parts.

This could restructure the meta game again with light weight Disks becoming more common place
(Mar. 26, 2018  5:35 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:19 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i’m having interesting results with E-F (and W-V/Z-A, fwiw) paired with forge discs such as aero.  

Most likely, since the new Layers are so ungodly heavy, we can get weights comparable to top-tier God Layer combinations with lighter Disks. Having the Layers heavier than the Disks would make them almost impossible to Burst since the Layers now have more inertia than the rest of the parts.

This could restructure the meta game again with light weight Disks becoming more common place

If that’s the case then someone should try a combo with polish jerk & magnum