Avatars and Sigs by Night (CLOSED> Need To Catch Up)

Poll: What are your views on my Sigs and Avis

These are Awesome!
74.77%
I say they're Good.
11.21%
They're Okay...
6.54%
I'm not Satisfied.
0.93%
These are Terrible!
6.54%
Total: 100% 107 vote(s)
haha, its great! I gave you nothing to work with, so I think you did well.
Thanks!
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:05 AM)jordanX Wrote: can i have a sig with a future anime guy hover boarding saying flash at the bottom with a orange backround.

Here you go.
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:20 AM)Wraith Wrote: As an avatar, could I have a picture of a BeyBattle (Preferably with sparks) and saying: Wraith. And, if possible, the same background as KyoyaTategami please. It's my favorite color and it will make it quicker.

Is this okay?
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:22 AM)Flames150 Wrote: Hey Night, your probably busy right now. Your Avatars and signatures are amazing! Can I have a Flame Saggitario on fire (in a good way, not like I hate Saggitario) for my signature. And I would like Kenta holding Saggitario on a Flame saggitario Background (If you can't find Kenta holding saggitario just get a normal pic of him please). Thanks!

Edit: If you need links to the pictures I can give you them.

This okay? If not, I'll do it again.
(Oct. 27, 2010  2:00 PM)FlamePegasis97 Wrote: can you please make me this sig, i'll be sure to credit(like KyoyaTategami's [same bkground]but electric blue + avatar to match)

sig

left: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/charac.../65663.jpg
(glowing-white)

middle: FlamePegasis97
(White Outline+Elec. Blue Fill)

right: http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/8/6/1/8/2...3015_o.jpg (glowing-white)

Thanks Grin

Av 'n' sig.
Thanks Night! Its awsome! I'll give credit to you!
No prob
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:23 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: when you have the time could you make me a sig with the guy that owns dark cancer on the left, dark cancer itself on the right, a crab themed back round, and my user name in the middle

thanks in advance

No prob. Here.
hey can you make me a signature with this picture and has the name SUB ZERO in the bottom left corner
Thanks!
(Oct. 27, 2010  7:25 PM)Sub Zero Wrote: hey can you make me a signature with this picture and has the name SUB ZERO in the bottom left corner
Thanks!

Here you go.
dude thats so awesome thanks so much!
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:27 AM)Night Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:37 AM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: Can you make me one?
This pic on the left,
This pic on the right, and this pic in the middle? Then EarthAquilaGuy across the pic in white? If you can, thanks!
(above is banner.)
also for a avatar, can you use this pic
and put EarthAquilaGuy over it in white?
IF you can, thanks!

Uh the sig and the avatar
Wow! Well thank you Night!
Can you do a sig that has Earth Aquila and Burn Phoenix battling, and says Aquila through it?
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:04 PM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: Wow! Well thank you Night!

No prob. Eee
Hi!
can i have This http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GC7Ha_xA5QI/Su...-00002.png
in a sig
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:7hJpw...DE.jpg&t=1 This as the backround please.
and can the name at the bottom in purple font " Gemini4Ever. if it can be in a rockstar kind of font please do. Thank you!
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:08 PM)Night Wrote: Here you go.
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:20 AM)Wraith Wrote: As an avatar, could I have a picture of a BeyBattle (Preferably with sparks) and saying: Wraith. And, if possible, the same background as KyoyaTategami please. It's my favorite color and it will make it quicker.

Is this okay?

Wow! Thanks a lot!
thanks for the sig it is awsome
umm it's my first time getting a sig can you help me
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:27 AM)Night Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:37 AM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: Can you make me one?
This pic on the left,
This pic on the right, and this pic in the middle? Then EarthAquilaGuy across the pic in white? If you can, thanks!
(above is banner.)
also for a avatar, can you use this pic
and put EarthAquilaGuy over it in white?
IF you can, thanks!

Uh the sig and the avatar

AWESOME!!!!!!!! DUDE UR WORK IS GREAT!!!!
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:23 PM)jordanX Wrote: umm it's my first time getting a sig can you help me

To put it on or to ask for one?
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:23 PM)jordanX Wrote: umm it's my first time getting a sig can you help me

It should say Welcome back, jordanX! at the top of the screen. Click on my settings, which is right next to that. At the left, It will say "Menu". Down the column it should say Change Signature. Click there. Above the writing space it has some icons. Click the one with square, two mountains and a sun. Then paste the url of the image.
Hey can u make animated digs like part of it moving Or clips from an episode?
thanks so much for the avatar and sig
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:19 PM)Aquila Wrote: Can you do a sig that has Earth Aquila and Burn Phoenix battling, and says Aquila through it?

Is this what you wanted?
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:05 PM)kaekage898 Wrote: Hi!
can i have This http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GC7Ha_xA5QI/Su...-00002.png
in a sig
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:7hJpw...DE.jpg&t=1 This as the backround please.
and can the name at the bottom in purple font " Gemini4Ever. if it can be in a rockstar kind of font please do. Thank you!

This okay?
(Oct. 28, 2010  10:26 AM)FlamePegasis97 Wrote: thanks so much for the avatar and sig

No prob.
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:15 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Hey can u make animated digs like part of it moving Or clips from an episode?

Not sure. There was a time where I was obsessed with animating.
Can you make me one of yuu and Flame libra
(Oct. 28, 2010  10:50 AM)Night Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:15 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Hey can u make animated sigs like part of it moving Or clips from an episode?

Not sure. There was a time where I was obsessed with animating.

Hey if u can i would really want one.
As an sig could I have a picture of Rock Aries WBBA Version. Could you also use the same font and word as you used in my avatar. Possibly with Julius Caesar, Kenny, Ray, Wang Da Xiong, Tsubasa or Kai on the side.