Avatars and Sigs by Night (CLOSED> Need To Catch Up)

Poll: What are your views on my Sigs and Avis

These are Awesome!
74.77%
I say they're Good.
11.21%
They're Okay...
6.54%
I'm not Satisfied.
0.93%
These are Terrible!
6.54%
Total: 100% 107 vote(s)
can someone pm me about how to aquire sigs in simple language?

ps:i dont no were the url is or wat it looks like PM ME!
(Oct. 29, 2010  8:21 AM)bestblader123 Wrote: can someone pm me about how to aquire sigs in simple language?

ps:i dont no were the url is or wat it looks like PM ME!

Were you trying to fool me by getting the same avatar as jordanX? Anyway...

That was simple. I explained everything you had to click on, where it was and what it looked like. Unless you speak a foreign language, I don't see why you struggle to understand.

P.S: The URL is the think on your engine near the top of the screen.
E.g: Google => google.co.uk
(Oct. 29, 2010  8:08 AM)Wraith Wrote: As an avatar could I have a picture of Rock Aries WBBA Version. Could you also use the same font and word as you used in my avatar. Possibly with Julius Caesar, Kenny, Ray, Wang Da Xiong, Tsubasa or Kai on the side.

you mean as a sig?
could you make me a sig if you have time?
name: 1peace 55
picture: something with libra and pisces like fighting if not just libra

thank you if you can make it
(Oct. 29, 2010  11:17 AM)Night Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  8:08 AM)Wraith Wrote: As an avatar could I have a picture of Rock Aries WBBA Version. Could you also use the same font and word as you used in my avatar. Possibly with Julius Caesar, Kenny, Ray, Wang Da Xiong, Tsubasa or Kai on the side.

you mean as a sig?

Because you have already made me an avatar, yes, a sig. And can the background be the same color as my avatar background?
can i get a avatar with my sig picture guy launching counter leone with the same background color if you cant just a picture with the guy on it
Can you make me a dark leone avatar
with my name tks

P.S. if you cant use counter leone
i want a avatar of ray next to the bit beast driger.
Can you make a sig with a Thermal Pisces on one side, and a Meguroko on the other, and MegaBlader9 in the middle?

EDIT: Just in case, Meguroko is in my Avatar if you need to see what it looks like.
Night i love the sig. How do i use that one?
Could u make me a sig with Driger with this pic on the left and this pic on the right INCORPORATED into the rest of the sig. And my name in it (UnLeAsHeD) and maybe Ray in the middle.
@kaekage898: Stop asking him that!
Could you make me a sig with Ginga launching Galaxy Pegasis
i like the sigs you make. thinking of getting one myself.
(Oct. 30, 2010  7:08 PM)kaekage898 Wrote: Night i love the sig. How do i use that one?

I've explained that earlier, search through and you'll see.
NiGHT can you tell me where you are in my avatar TKS
[Image: 510QH9--SGL._SL160_SL125_.jpg]could you use that pic and [Image: 51BR6mI3-fL._SL500_SL160_.jpg]that one.also with the words HecticBlader across the bottom in red with a outer space kind of background? if you can thanks =D...pm me when it's done if you have time
Can you get this pic on the left of my sig
this in the middle
this on the right
Can there be a blue background? Also can it say Rico in bold dark blue words at the bottom of my sig?

For my avatar I will have a pic of Storm Pegasus and it says Rico at the bottom

Thanks!
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:45 PM)epicLibra Wrote: Can you make me one of yuu and Flame libra

Here yuu go.
Get it? Yuu...? I'll stop making jokes...
Can you make me one with the guy who has poison serpent, a leone facebolt sticker, and shades of yellow and purple in the background? It will be a sig.
Hi. Can you make me a sign and a avatar.

For the sign i will like if it have a clear blue background with Galaxy Pegasus, Meteo L Drago and Ray Unicorno with my name in red.
And for the avatar i simple want Meteo L Drago with my name in black.

I will give you credits.
Heyyy there.
Hope not to give ya too much work but since I suck soooo much at gimp, could you please make me this?
TEXT: Sho Minamimoto (centered)
BG: Preferably this.
Picture: Um Reiki Sodo on the left and Dan on the right with the Killer Gemios in the middle
Other details: None, thanks in advance!
hi, i would like a picture of gravity perseus facebolt
picture and on top of it perseus 13. whatever font colour
looks the best. whatever backround looks best too.
And a avatar matching to my sig.
thanks Night!