Avatars and Sigs by Night (CLOSED> Need To Catch Up)

Poll: What are your views on my Sigs and Avis

These are Awesome!
74.77%
I say they're Good.
11.21%
They're Okay...
6.54%
I'm not Satisfied.
0.93%
These are Terrible!
6.54%
Total: 100% 107 vote(s)
Hello! The sig you made for me, can you make it very small, like:
the size of an avatar? Thanks!
you neer said anything on mine, did you miss it or something??? Tired
Yo can have a sig please with rock leone in it but if u know how to recolour can u make it red if not its kool just make the background some fire type of thing and can it say BurninGKyoya any font and can it have anygood anime char that would match good with fire lol
Can I have a Galaxy Pegasis sig and avatar? I will give credit too you
Im a fan

P.S.Your storys are EPIC
are you still making them because I would like a sig with Tetsuya and Mad Cancer next to him can you make the backround blue with TETSUYA in bold lettters above Tetsuya. GrinIll give credit to you of courseSmile
Could you make a signature with Storm Capricorne and Dark Bull clashing? Could you put Darkbladea on the bottom, Captain Capri (I don't know his name Pinching_eyes_2) and Benkei in the background (char. pics)? Thanks, I know you have a lot of requests and I appreciate you working on these. Take your time Joyful_2
night may i ask you a question. how long will it take
to make the sig. Just wondering.
I dont think he is making them. He hasnt responded to anyones in a while
(Oct. 29, 2010  8:32 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: could you make me a sig if you have time?
name: 1peace 55
picture: something with libra and pisces like fighting if not just libra

thank you if you can make it

Your signature.
hmm can u make me a sig with this in the back ground http://art-canyon.com/wp-content/uploads...-print.jpg with mercury anubis on the right and vulcan horseus in the middle and my name(any font) in black in the middle

EDIT: Imean vulcan on the left
(Oct. 30, 2010  12:09 AM)Shadow shine 22 Wrote: Can you make me a dark leone avatar
with my name tks

P.S. if you cant use counter leone

Here you are.
can you do mine? I hope you can make it really cool!(saying you can make it for me)
(Oct. 30, 2010  12:49 AM)bestblader123 Wrote: i want a avatar of ray next to the bit beast driger.

This Okay?
^^^ You have like 12 people that asked before you....
No, if you pay attention I'm before you (Unless this one more is me). I don't want to sound hassling, so I'm not asking.
(Nov. 07, 2010  10:43 PM)Wraith Wrote: No, if you pay attention I'm before you (Unless this one more is me). I don't want to sound hassling, so I'm not asking.

How do u figure??? Last one made was bestblader's on the bottom of page 3, then megablader9, then me on page 4
Hello again. Sorry, I now LOVE RockLeone! Sorry again! Think you can make me
a sig?
This picture in middle, this picture in left, this picture in right, and this picture the the right of the last picture link.
(Well, I don't know if these images are copyrights, please check the links to find out if- they are copyrighted. Thanks!)

Then, LeonetheLion in green across the sig in big letters, then under that, in green, in small letters,
The King of the Beasts - - -if you can thanks!

(Can this also be under the size limit? Thanks!)
Change of heart??? Lol watch him change to Ray Unicorno once he see's those episodes. Hahaha
(Nov. 08, 2010  4:41 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Change of heart??? Lol watch him change to Ray Unicorno once he see's those episodes. Hahaha
Really? I already watch the episodes in Japanese, I think Masamune
is ok.
Plus, I don't really like beys that wear down too fast: RF, R2F, CS.

night, i still can't find how to use my sig. sorry to incovinience you but can you specify? ik you told me it was earlier in the topic but i can't find the post
I like the look of these signatures!

could you please make me one with a green design background with a katana and earth aquila in it? That would be awesome
could i get one with counter Leone and how to say this... eh.. a good looking blueish background that dosent take away from the colors of the bey with my names somewhere on it?