Avatars and Sigs by Night (CLOSED> Need To Catch Up)

Poll: What are your views on my Sigs and Avis

These are Awesome!
74.77%
I say they're Good.
11.21%
They're Okay...
6.54%
I'm not Satisfied.
0.93%
These are Terrible!
6.54%
Total: 100% 107 vote(s)
Can I have a signature with a starry backround with a blue kind of flux and at the bottom there is a pic of cyber pegasis and in Curvy letters could you write "My reality, is mine alone..." And could you make me an avatar with the same backround as I stated before and cyber pegasis at the bottom and at the top in curvy letters "My reality..." Please?
this is what I mean by flux http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=ht...29,r:2,s:0
Here is the starry backround http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=ht...29,r:1,s:0
Could you make me a Signature with:Gravity Perseus in the right.
"Julius Caesar" in the middle.
A pic of Julius Caesar in the left.
With a background like :[Image: 6a00d8341bf7f753ef0120a7d4827d970b-pi]
I want a SIG. with the bey , Grand Ketos , surrounded by a whale-infested ocean.
(Oct. 30, 2010  10:21 PM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Could you make me a sig with Ginga launching Galaxy Pegasis

Here it is.
Give Credit.
(Nov. 02, 2010  4:53 AM)gingka28 Wrote: can you make me a cyber pegasus banner

Here it is. Give Credit.

I do not send through, or want to receive messages through PM. If you want a signature, post here. Don't PM me, because people are waiting in line, and you'll go last.

Also, I wont send your signature through PM. I will post it here.
(Nov. 02, 2010  5:07 AM)HecticBlader Wrote: [Image: 510QH9--SGL._SL160_SL125_.jpg]could you use that pic and [Image: 51BR6mI3-fL._SL500_SL160_.jpg]that one.also with the words HecticBlader across the bottom in red with a outer space kind of background? if you can thanks =D...pm me when it's done if you have time

Here you go.
Give credit.
can i have an avatar of Quetzalcoatl with "Megablaster" on one of the slopes?
and a sig with Quetzalcoatl and Meteo LDrago beside it in a cave background with "Megablaster" on it?
Hey I asked for a sig 2 weeks ago and ummm when r u going to get to me I've been waiting : )
Just wait.
Many of us have been waiting, including me.
Night is a busy person.
Appreciate the fact he's actually WILLING to make a sig for you.
Can u make one with Dragoon Galaxy?
Attached Files

.jpg   this.jpg (Size: 9.22 KB / Downloads: 54)
Can you please make me a sig with cyber pegasis on itand my name can the background be satrs please sorry about grammer but if you make one thankyou
hey i was wondering if you could make me a really cool flame saggitario and kenta sig and avatar with the words steel inferno in it. i would also like the face bolt design in there. i dont have many preferences.
thanks so much, love my new sig
can I have a Flame Libra Banner
can i have a tsubasa and earth eagle pic and matching sig with purple lightning background please Smile
can you make me a sig with meteo l drago, lightning l drago, and l drago in line? kind of a generation thing. and then goldenpotato across the bottom or top. if thats not worth the work, then whatever you think would be best. also an avi to match Grin thanks for doing everything that you do!!!
Could you make me a avatar that has kenta holding flame sagittario, with the same background as your signature's and somewhere could you put my name (Rukasu333) on it?
I dont want a sig unless you can put the two dragons that are currently in my sig in it, and if they would still be clickable that would be great. but just an avatar is what i want.
If you could make me a sig like i described that would be great, thanks!!!
can you make me a matching sig of divine chimera, and this background: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=ht...20&bih=567 and Nwolf written in dark blue, that is like claw marks, and has shade on it, and if possible have it's face on it that would rock! and the avatar of it to be the same back-ground and too have a smaal divine chimera at an angle, and to have the face very big, and sparks!
please tell me how long its gonna take.
Could you make a Face Sig with a Rhinoceros emblem on it? Based on Cognitive L-Rhinoceros that is.

And of course, thank you.
Could you make a sig w/ Gravity Perseus spinning and a background that has the Perseus Face Design on it. If you can't do the background, please tell me and use this background instead http://www.forseekers.com/blackholestorm_3.jpg
(Nov. 24, 2010  7:32 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Hey I asked for a sig 2 weeks ago and ummm when r u going to get to me I've been waiting : )

Wow. I asked before you but I'm not complaining. Be patient. The fact that your asking him and he is a good artist means your his guest. He has alot of requests to make. If you want your own signature at the exact time, make some carpy sig right now.
Can you please make me a small signature with ray unicorno on the background at this url:
[Image: images%3Fq%3Dbackgrounds%26hl%3Den%26sa%...9,r:4,s:83]
Also please do it ASAP! I'm fine with waiting, just not too long. I might PM you when I think it's been too long.
Can i please have an asdf movie (it's a youtube video) based avatar (but not the "gravity rainbow" thing) ?
One last thing: I've asked Omega and Rantak already, so I'll give credit to the person that makes the best signature, but I've only asked you for the avatar so you'll get credit for that once I finish choosing the signature.

sorry about the long url
Could you make me one with ryuga and meteo l drago and have my name written in it
Can I have a sig of infinity libra and my name in the backround