Avatars and Sigs by Night (CLOSED> Need To Catch Up)

Poll: What are your views on my Sigs and Avis

These are Awesome!
74.77%
I say they're Good.
11.21%
They're Okay...
6.54%
I'm not Satisfied.
0.93%
These are Terrible!
6.54%
Total: 100% 107 vote(s)
If you have the time, I'd like a Black/Gold Signature and matching avatar with my name on it in no specific font with Vulcan Horuseus in it. :U Want to see how good you've gotten.. :Y
If you dont mind can I have a sig with ryuga and ldrago, lighting ldrago and meteo l drago with a purple background And have the th4anime some where
Can you make me a sigg and avater make the sigg have a pic of Masamune and a pic of Ray Unicorno make it say Ray Earth 1
can you make me a Sig that says "The Bladers Strength is His Spirit" with this picture on there http://img.youtube.com/vi/B0D07JHznIk/0.jpg
Night where is my sig I asked for one a long time ago and people WBA ask now are getting it is there something wrong
(Oct. 25, 2010  3:21 PM)Night Wrote: Just specify what you want and I'll do it.

Give credit to me if I make one for you.

Can i have a one of a gravity perseus spining with wind rippling into it? also my name somewhere on it ??? its a profile con not much
hi night can i have a custom sig
i got three links the red moon in the back and the others on left and right with my name in graffiti
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xdN0QQwsP1A/Si...1red.jpgso
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28gqzb9&s=4
images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100913053214/mfbeyblade/images/0/03/Sora_cyber_pegasis.jpg
i wont take credit for your work
(Nov. 03, 2010  9:30 PM)ShoMinamimoto Wrote: Heyyy there.
Hope not to give ya too much work but since I suck soooo much at gimp, could you please make me this?
TEXT: Sho Minamimoto (centered)
BG: Preferably this.
Picture: Um Reiki Sodo on the left and Dan on the right with the Killer Gemios in the middle
Other details: None, thanks in advance!

This Okay?
(Nov. 04, 2010  1:23 AM)Perseus13 Wrote: hi, i would like a picture of gravity perseus facebolt
picture and on top of it perseus 13. whatever font colour
looks the best. whatever backround looks best too.
And a avatar matching to my sig.
thanks Night!

Sig and Av.

Sorry for lateness. Had some problems.
(Nov. 05, 2010  7:53 AM)BurninGKyoya Wrote: Yo can have a sig please with rock leone in it but if u know how to recolour can u make it red if not its kool just make the background some fire type of thing and can it say BurninGKyoya any font and can it have anygood anime char that would match good with fire lol

Here it is.
NIght ive also been waiting for two months
(Nov. 07, 2010  3:12 AM)xtrozero Wrote: Can I have a Galaxy Pegasis sig and avatar? I will give credit too you
Im a fan

P.S.Your storys are EPIC

Here you go. Sorry for the long wait.

(Dec. 19, 2010  6:58 PM)Ra Wrote: NIght ive also been waiting for two months

I'd highly appreciate if you would read the title.

In other words, I'm doing these as fast as I can, I had troubles before.
To quote the title of this thread:
(CLOSED> Need To Catch Up)
I think this means that he isn't taking any requests for a while, and that if you have already out in a request then you need to wait patiently because he is working on several other requests, not just yours. I bet that he also has stuff to do that does not involve the WBO at all, as well, like homework, or a job if he is out of school already. So just be patient.
Thankyou, Rukasu.

I've got things on my hands and I'm doing your sigs and avs, so please be patient, even if this annoys you.
patience isnt something people on here know
what about mine?
You'll get it wait. I cancel mine too Night....
(Nov. 07, 2010  3:22 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: are you still making them because I would like a sig with Tetsuya and Mad Cancer next to him can you make the backround blue with TETSUYA in bold lettters above Tetsuya. GrinIll give credit to you of courseSmile

Here it is, Sorry for lateness.
can i have a sig with scipio 132 on i with the guy from my avatar on t and a purple bakround
ill give you credit
(Dec. 19, 2010  9:16 PM)Rukasu333 Wrote: To quote the title of this thread:
I think this means that he isn't taking any requests for a while, and that if you have already out in a request then you need to wait patiently because he is working on several other requests, not just yours. I bet that he also has stuff to do that does not involve the WBO at all, as well, like homework, or a job if he is out of school already. So just be patient.

Just wait until he has caught up, and tells you that he is accepting requests again.
Libruhhh
(Nov. 07, 2010  3:33 AM)darkbladea Wrote: Could you make a signature with Storm Capricorne and Dark Bull clashing? Could you put Darkbladea on the bottom, Captain Capri (I don't know his name Pinching_eyes_2) and Benkei in the background (char. pics)? Thanks, I know you have a lot of requests and I appreciate you working on these. Take your time Joyful_2

Here. Give Credit.
Can I have one with gallexy pegisis leaving a huge blue, flaming trail and a maching avatar
thanks
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:56 PM)Rukasu333 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  9:16 PM)Rukasu333 Wrote: To quote the title of this thread:

Just wait until he has caught up, and tells you that he is accepting requests again.
Libruhhh

AGAIN. Chief - Disappointed ...
(Nov. 07, 2010  9:57 PM)Ra Wrote: hmm can u make me a sig with this in the back ground http://art-canyon.com/wp-content/uploads...-print.jpg with mercury anubis on the right and vulcan horseus in the middle and my name(any font) in black in the middle

EDIT: Imean vulcan on the left

You sure you don't want it? I made a good one, too...

Well, *epic sigh* I could always give This to someone else...