Avatars and Sigs by Night (CLOSED> Need To Catch Up)

Poll: What are your views on my Sigs and Avis

These are Awesome!
74.77%
I say they're Good.
11.21%
They're Okay...
6.54%
I'm not Satisfied.
0.93%
These are Terrible!
6.54%
Total: 100% 107 vote(s)
How long will you be closed? I have a new request.*Restrains himself from typing it on his Wii*
hey i ordered like 1 month ago..im not complaining but if you forgot my order should be on page 7 or 8 Grin
People just Wait Alright? And Rukasu is Right, You R the Best Sig maker evah!!!! Oh and What do you use to make your sigs night?
3 Months and nothing? im gettin worried.
Im not complaining, i just wanted to ask if u forgot my request.
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:23 PM)Megablaster Wrote: 3 Months and nothing? im gettin worried.
Im not complaining, i just wanted to ask if u forgot my request.

No offense but the sig shop is closed.
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:26 PM)Night Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  3:33 AM)darkbladea Wrote: Could you make a signature with Storm Capricorne and Dark Bull clashing? Could you put Darkbladea on the bottom, Captain Capri (I don't know his name Pinching_eyes_2) and Benkei in the background (char. pics)? Thanks, I know you have a lot of requests and I appreciate you working on these. Take your time Joyful_2

Here. Give Credit.

Awesome man! Thanks a lot!
hey can i change my order
You can put anything as my background..but it has to be ray unicorno related
and can you put my name translucent in the back = )
if you have a mao sig, can i have a prinny one?

put made by night in it so i dont have to remember to give you cred.

also i want it to say......DO IT DOOD! xD

i know that it is closed. i dont care how long i have to wait as long as i get my awesome sig.

i <3 prinnys
can i have driger rouring to earth eagle with a red background
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:40 PM)Headenbr3 Wrote: I know your a busy person...but could I please get an avatar with a pic of Pre-HWS Aquario and HB3 below it. If possible...could I also have th Aquario in a birds eye view (just like the beys in default gallery but with the whole bey)

Sorry for the lateness. Things are harder these days.

Here you go. I couldn't find a blue Aquario, sorry.
Hey NIGHT YOU STILL HAVENT DONE MINE I'VE WAITED FOR 2 MONTHS COME ON PLEASE
(Dec. 25, 2010  5:20 PM)Mephiles Dark Wrote: Hey NIGHT YOU STILL HAVENT DONE MINE I'VE WAITED FOR 2 MONTHS COME ON PLEASE

Please be patient. Night is trying as fast as he can to finish the avatars/signatures.
would you have the time to make me a sig?
I'll make it super simple. I would like my username Kai and Dranzer somehow incorporated. You make it how you would like and so it suits your needs. I promise no matter what you do i will be happy and stop bothering you.

Thank you for your time!

P.S. I'm a very patient person. Take as much time as you need. Oh and happy new year!!
(Dec. 25, 2010  2:33 PM)Night Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:40 PM)Headenbr3 Wrote: I know your a busy person...but could I please get an avatar with a pic of Pre-HWS Aquario and HB3 below it. If possible...could I also have th Aquario in a birds eye view (just like the beys in default gallery but with the whole bey)

Sorry for the lateness. Things are harder these days.

Here you go. I couldn't find a blue Aquario, sorry.

Thats cool, I love it regardless. Thanks
i actually make my own fusion wheels hb3 check my sig
The sigs are nice! Even though I didn't sign up for one. Take out the "These are Terrible" for your happiness :]
You have brought me back to my Disgaea senses
[Image: ubd3934.png]
I can give you a copy if you want
i love the sig! but i need you help look at my sig. its the link to it. not the real picture showing
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:05 AM)Night Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  11:39 PM)alpha blader Wrote: Can i get a picture of a cool anime guy and my name at the bottom

Sure, here.

It's Almaaaaaaz! Grin
Too bad this is closed. For now i'll stick with my Laharl siggy.
can i get one that says counter leone with the owner in the background
counterserpent Wrote:can i get one that says counter leone with the owner in the background

Read the title.

Title Wrote:Avatars and Sigs by Night (CLOSED> Need To Catch Up)
So stop posting because he wants to catch up with the sigs then when open again give your requests