Avatars and Sigs by Night (CLOSED> Need To Catch Up)

Poll: What are your views on my Sigs and Avis

These are Awesome!
74.77%
I say they're Good.
11.21%
They're Okay...
6.54%
I'm not Satisfied.
0.93%
These are Terrible!
6.54%
Total: 100% 107 vote(s)
(Dec. 04, 2010  6:37 PM)Cucckoo Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  7:32 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Hey I asked for a sig 2 weeks ago and ummm when r u going to get to me I've been waiting : )

Wow. I asked before you but I'm not complaining. Be patient. The fact that your asking him and he is a good artist means your his guest. He has alot of requests to make. If you want your own signature at the exact time, make some carpy sig right now.
doode that was 2 -3 weeks ago..and im still waiting without complaint
can you make me a animated Storm Aquario avatar. Thanks
can you make me a kai sig with kaifan written on it and dranzerV
Why is my sig taking 3 weeks?
Can you please make me a signature/avatar with a closeup picture of a drawn owl, that says "SniperOwl" on the top?
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:02 PM)Serious Wrote: Why is my sig taking 3 weeks?
Dude be patient I asked for a sig a month ago and I stil haven't gotten it. Just be patient.
How many weeks would this take? Just so I could know. Don't worry. I'll be patient.
as a sig could i have galaxy pegasus clashing with ray unicorno and my name Rockybuu above the battale plz
If I could request, could you make Wind or Storm Aquario Sig and Avi? I'd like a new one that is MFB.
-.- been waiting for a month....
I think that he isnt making signs anymore
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:41 PM)Serious Wrote: Can you get this pic on the left of my sig
this in the middle
this on the right
Can there be a blue background? Also can it say Rico in bold dark blue words at the bottom of my sig?

For my avatar I will have a pic of Storm Pegasus and it says Rico at the bottom

Thanks!

Sorry for the lateness.
(Nov. 02, 2010  11:36 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Can you make me one with the guy who has poison serpent, a leone facebolt sticker, and shades of yellow and purple in the background? It will be a sig.

Here it is. Give credit.
YES!!! NIGHT IS BAVK AMD READY FOR ACTION!!!! WOOHOO!!!
I was almost ready to check the "going away/coming back" thread to find ur going away post... BUT NOW I KNOW THAT U AREN'T DEAD, AND I'M VERY GLAD!!!!
patiently awaiting avi...
I don't want a sig anymore...
Umm.. can i get an sig with libra spinning and using his special move plz? if you can't. it's ok.
can u make a sig of aquila in the right and tsubusa catching the blade in the left and shades of purple as the background
i would like a gravity Perseus signature with gravity perseus in the background black and my name in dark blue make it say Dark perseus because i will change my name thanks and for the avatar have a perseus facebolt thanks
[quote='Sharingan!!!' pid='456463' dateline='1292296473']
i would like a gravity Perseus signature with gravity perseus in the background black and my name in dark blue make it say Sharingan!!! and for the avatar have a perseus facebolt thanks

actually keep my regular name
could i have a sig with http://t0.gstatic.com/images?tbn:ANd9GcR...Ec-cYkjl-Q in the middle and on the left side sayin EPIC and the right side saying NINJA with a shadow of him behind him (like your current) with a spacial background http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...oE7MAySzaw
Border: BLACK 1px
Font: urr A REALLY EPIC ONE Grin
and can yyou include the code? whole code. thx man,,
can i have a sig that has Sora in the middle and cyber pegasis on the right and then Storm pegasis on the left and has my name through it? thanks
EDIT: i will give you credit
(Nov. 03, 2010  8:52 PM)MrPYNOG Wrote: Hi. Can you make me a sign and a avatar.

For the sign i will like if it have a clear blue background with Galaxy Pegasus, Meteo L Drago and Ray Unicorno with my name in red.
And for the avatar i simple want Meteo L Drago with my name in black.

I will give you credits.

Sorry for the lateness.
Here it is.
May I please have a sig? I'd like Draciel F, Dranzer S, Poison Serpent, Flame Libra and Torch Pegasus(plastic bey.) against a green and black background, the first part of my user name(Rasengan) over picture in some kind of messy print and the second(2000) under in a more serious print. I know it's a lot to ask for, but pleease! I'll give you the cred!
-.- this is taking too long -,-
actually make mine say flaming aries thanks

beacuse i liked my first name so flaming aries not sharingan
(Dec. 15, 2010  6:44 PM)Night Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2010  8:52 PM)MrPYNOG Wrote: Hi. Can you make me a sign and a avatar.

For the sign i will like if it have a clear blue background with Galaxy Pegasus, Meteo L Drago and Ray Unicorno with my name in red.
And for the avatar i simple want Meteo L Drago with my name in black.

I will give you credits.

Sorry for the lateness.
Here it is.

YES!!! YES!!!!!!!!! THANKS! I GIVE CREDITS!!!! And sorry but dont you forgotten the avatar?