Avatars and Sigs by Night (CLOSED> Need To Catch Up)

Poll: What are your views on my Sigs and Avis

These are Awesome!
74.77%
I say they're Good.
11.21%
They're Okay...
6.54%
I'm not Satisfied.
0.93%
These are Terrible!
6.54%
Total: 100% 107 vote(s)
Just specify what you want and I'll do it.

Give credit to me if I make one for you.
umm can i have one thats a facebolt design.Its auriga the charioteer.So, i dont have any special anbitions so do whatever you want with it.
Good luck,
your signature looks pretty swanky. :]
Could you make me a sig with tsubasa, Earth eagle, and the name "KyoyaTategami" in the middle, large white text and this for the background?
(Oct. 26, 2010  4:30 AM)KyoyaTategami Wrote: Could you make me a sig with tsubasa, Earth eagle, and the name "KyoyaTategami" in the middle, large white text and this for the background?

How about this?
(Oct. 26, 2010  11:21 AM)Night Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  4:30 AM)KyoyaTategami Wrote: Could you make me a sig with tsubasa, Earth eagle, and the name "KyoyaTategami" in the middle, large white text and this for the background?

How about this?

Nice work! i like ur style of artwork too
!!! wow! thank you! that's AWESOME!!!!!
(Oct. 26, 2010  11:16 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Nice work! i like ur style of artwork too

Thanx!
(Oct. 26, 2010  11:19 PM)KyoyaTategami Wrote: !!! wow! thank you! that's AWESOME!!!!!

No prob.
could you also make an avatar to match? I forgot It would contrast with my current...
Can i get a picture of a cool anime guy and my name at the bottom
(Oct. 26, 2010  11:39 PM)alpha blader Wrote: Can i get a picture of a cool anime guy and my name at the bottom

Sure, here.
Can you make me a Megaman ZX Vent Avatar?
Just want to see your skills at work o3o
(Oct. 26, 2010  11:38 PM)KyoyaTategami Wrote: could you also make an avatar to match? I forgot It would contrast with my current...

Uh, you mean like this?
wow, yeah!!! thx! you work quick, but the finished designs are amazing!!! oh, I checked the pixels on my sig, and It is too big, please resize it a little. thx in advance!
Can you make me one?
This pic on the left,
This pic on the right, and this pic in the middle? Then EarthAquilaGuy across the pic in white? If you can, thanks!
(above is banner.)
also for a avatar, can you use this pic
and put EarthAquilaGuy over it in white?
IF you can, thanks!
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:37 AM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: Can you make me one?
This pic on the left,
This pic on the right, and this pic in the middle? Then EarthAquilaGuy across the pic in white? If you can, thanks!
(above is banner.)
IF you can, thanks!

Cant wait to see this ones outcome!!!
thanks man! looks awsome
can i have a sig with a future anime guy hover boarding saying flash at the bottom with a orange backround.
As an avatar, could I have a picture of a BeyBattle (Preferably with sparks) and saying: Wraith. And, if possible, the same background as KyoyaTategami please. It's my favorite color and it will make it quicker.
(Oct. 27, 2010  1:40 AM)Alpha Blader Wrote: thanks man! looks awsome

No prob. Could you give credit to me in your signature, plz?
Hey Night, your probably busy right now. Your Avatars and signatures are amazing! Can I have a Flame Saggitario on fire (in a good way, not like I hate Saggitario) for my signature. And I would like Kenta holding Saggitario on a Flame saggitario Background (If you can't find Kenta holding saggitario just get a normal pic of him please). Thanks!

Edit: If you need links to the pictures I can give you them.
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:37 AM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: Can you make me one?
This pic on the left,
(above is banner.)
IF you can, thanks!

Uh the sig and the avatar
can you please make me this sig, i'll be sure to credit(like KyoyaTategami's [same bkground]but electric blue + avatar to match)

sig

left: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/charac.../65663.jpg
(glowing-white)

middle: FlamePegasis97
(White Outline+Elec. Blue Fill)

right: http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/8/6/1/8/2...3015_o.jpg (glowing-white)

Thanks Grin
when you have the time could you make me a sig with the guy that owns dark cancer on the left, dark cancer itself on the right, a crab themed back round, and my user name in the middle

thanks in advance
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:07 AM)Dan Wrote: Can you make me a Megaman ZX Vent Avatar?
Just want to see your skills at work o3o

I'm no where as good as Kai-V. Here.