Auzzie Bey Day meet up! Saturday the 23rd!

(May. 08, 2009  12:00 PM)LAITON Wrote: Tom, i asked he said no but i am getting his old beyblades LOL.

-LAITON

Thats the person you were telling me about ay. That sounds good before moving forward with my plans for us aussie members i want our bladers to try and improve a little bit more.
Raykon go on msn me and josh are on .

-LAITON
I will now, Damn that guy, oh well I will try and find some more Australian members >_> ...
(May. 08, 2009  12:20 PM)Raykon Wrote: I will now, Damn that guy, oh well I will try and find some more Australian members >_> ...

Atleast his blades are going to good use Smile considering simons not going i guess laiton is the favourite lol
carp, if Simon doesn't go we need Theshredder and his friend to come! He better be able to =/ Maybe something will come up and he can go Grin ... You can hope I guess.
Why do we need them?
Im with josh now and we are trying to get me to go so fingers crossed i can.
Awesome Grin I will put you up as a maybe, Oh and I am kinda friends with Kaifan now so he might be coming ! Grin
(May. 09, 2009  8:12 AM)Raykon Wrote: Awesome Grin I will put you up as a maybe, Oh and I am kinda friends with Kaifan now so he might be coming ! Grin

Im not so confident about ayman going to be honest. Its his mum everytime his looked likely to go then she comes up with some excuse it really frustrates us. He doesnt hae a beyblade yet anyway lol he will be getting an L drago in soon though. How did you talk to kaifan?
I hope he can go haha, lmao don't worry to much about that.
lol ok just get him to go and il be happy lol
dang, i have to catch the bus alone to the city.
i wish i had that opportunity i dont think i can een go again. All this help from josh for nothing.
That sucks jezz but ay atleast you know its for a good cause and ayman theres still a chance next time i go over il try and work my magic and come up with some good lie for your mum lol.
(May. 10, 2009  1:08 PM)ayman Wrote: i wish i had that opportunity i dont think i can een go again. All this help from josh for nothing.

You have to try harder lol.
UPDATED Opening Post
EDIT: 1000 posts woo!
i might come if i don't have football late.
Thats great to hear kaifan and it sucks we missed you at the meet and greet.
Yeah, Oh and Tyson should definatly be coming guys, He is at his dad's house which means he will be at his mums house this coming up weekend (my street) so good news, As for Kaifan he will probably sleeping over the night before so we can get some practise and make some combo's Tongue_out should be fun, and I have to put up a new 'maybe' on the list(Scorpio) and Josh-jf have you told the people who are going about the items ? anyway hopefully we get a good turnout, the next one should be really really good, as there are so many auzzie members now.
There isn't 2 threads ... If you mean the Australian check in thread that was to see what place had the most members at the time, Melbourne and Sydney are pretty even at the moment, Adelaide has 4 people I think.
oh okay, its just that the 2 threads have become about the same topic XD
Brad said he will probably be doing the pamphlets on the Plane so we should have them, My printer recently broke so can anyone else print them off ? If you can then thanks! Smile
No they havnt. Aussies have 3 threads to seperate tournaments and one to see where people come from. Thats it. I unfortunantly dont even have a printer otherwise i would lol.
Can i come too, i'm Lira's little bro.