Auzzie Bey Day meet up! Saturday the 23rd!

(May. 16, 2009  2:11 PM)Scorpio Wrote: Can i come too, i'm Lira's little bro.

Lol ofcoarse you can everyone is welcome. Come it will be heaps of fun and dont worry if your brother doesnt help you out il take care of you Smile
Haha, yeah you can come Smile anyone that is from WBO can come xD
Ok i guess i've had an idea for this weekend. I made a comment on the check in thread. Saying that because we decided not to do the tournament and instead just have free battles, we figured we would hae as much battles as BWR and spinoff. But i just remembered that both events are going over 2 days. So i say why doesn't ours?

I'd like people to tell me whether or not they think they could make it to a meet up on the sunday as well. If i get enough of a crwod we can beyblade in my garage Smile

So please let me know if you can make it and il see what i can do. Raykon please update the first post when you read this. Thanks guys.
sorry man you know i can't make it (friggin gigs XD), wish i could tho, sux that I can't
Sounds good! I'll update the post, I dunno if I can go both days but I will see what I can do ! Grin
i can make sunday, depending where it is
Um, I'm thinking it's the same place and all, Josh will say where and stuff and I will edit.
Josh do you is the time it is at as late as it can start???
It will have to be at my place but in the garage. So it will be a much more closed in area. I dont live very far from the city and burwood, so travelling shouldn't be to bad. I you hae to pick one day then just come on saturday thats our main day, sunday is more of an extra that id like to set up for extra battles.
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER JOSH! i'll try coming to this one i wont let you down.
Okay awesome I will edit when you tell me the adress etc, and is 11:30am the latest we can start at Good Games ?, And Ayman do you think you can come on Saturday?! lol
Is there a problem with 11:30 for anyone? lol its not exactly early in the mourning at that time. Ayman can't come on saturday, but should come on sunday if theres a meet up then.
Well I'm saying that it might be a bit of a problem to get kaifan and Tyson to come with me, but I dunno if you can and it's ok with the others then great! and I should be able to come for the other one.
Well we can make it between 11:30-12 lol. Try and get your friends to come on sunday to. If you can do that and if jezz1 comes on both days we should be good to go for sunday to. Then il post the location.
Sweet, well what time do you think we can do it??? Obviously 12pm is latest it can start so if we can do that awesome, Should get an extra 30 mins for Tyson and Kaifan to come, I will speak to them this arvo so I will tell you guys what they say, And a lot of people can come on sunday, Ryanmaster, Beybi, LAITON, me, Tyson, Kaifan etc etc all of them can go on sunday Grin
Lol i don't think my garage will be big enough then lol haha. Il look into it, but something will be worked out. Just let everyone know whats happening.
Alright haha, yep tell me what happens and I will let everyone know.
Sounds mad looking forward to both days, pity my lil bro doesn't have any MFB's yet... oh well more fun for me Tongue_out hahaha anyways...

Saturday is a definite for me and my lil bro (Scorpio)
as for Sunday
My lil bro isn't coming, but i'm a maybe
Thats great thanks lira Smile do your best to make sunday.
O.k, Obviously more people can go on Sunday which is good, Josh I might need your help this arvo to tell people about it, So if you can do that then great, And LAITON is doubtful for Sunday but might come.
Uhh, Okay sorry for the double posts but I went to serious trouble to get Kaifan and Tyson to come on Sunday but for this to work it will need me to leave around 12:10-12:15 and yeah so I dunno what time it should start.
Its ok we will make it at 12:30. So just try and come as ontime as you can lol.
Where is it tho ... I don't know what time I will be their so don't expect me to be there early haha.
And we should start setting up a list for the people going on Sunday.
Il pm you with my adress give it out to whatever friends need it and anyone else whose going let me know and i'll pm you.
I am still coming just a day away cant wait should be fun I am looking forward to it

-LAITON