[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

im in duh perth
Wollongong Grin woud anybody in wollongong be up for a plastics battle? I have g-rev blades and I want to battle them again
Wollongong / Illawarra Area. I'll team with / against Shard.
Shardofattack, you'll be teaming up with me
I to live in Sydney, just don't have any bey tournaments further than Burwood then that would be great!
please please please another in brisbane theres no one around where i live to blade withwhat would be even better is if its at capalaba
CANBERRA bladers FTW... YAY. hopefully there can be a Canberra tourney
(Aug. 18, 2011  3:10 AM)unlimitedduo Wrote: CANBERRA bladers FTW... YAY. hopefully there can be a Canberra tourney

make one yourself
find some bladers
were not gonna come down for u
Exactly wat DB12 said, make one urself, nobodys goin to Canb just for that ( well if its in Nov maybe, because skool excursion ) but i do hav the same prob, I hav to drive to SYD for tourneys.... The only person in newy other than me is my best friend Titan....
Don't be tools.
He just said hopefully there can be a tourney. He wasn't specifically asking for one.

And @wesome, you posted the exact same thing as darkblader12, so why post at all ?
Im a Victoria Australian Blader. I challenge all of u Vic bladers to a battle! Heh, u guys have no idea who ure dealin with.The future best blader in the country! That'll be ME!
(Aug. 20, 2011  6:30 AM)Afri AUSKING Wrote: Im a Victoria Australian Blader. I challenge all of u Vic bladers to a battle! Heh, u guys have no idea who ure dealin with.The future best blader in the country! That'll be ME!

U sound like Masamune Kadoya
(Aug. 20, 2011  6:30 AM)Afri AUSKING Wrote: Im a Victoria Australian Blader. I challenge all of u Vic bladers to a battle! Heh, u guys have no idea who ure dealin with.The future best blader in the country! That'll be ME!

you sound like a noob. what's your best combo, any member who has been here enough to know good parts can tell a noob by their bey. note, if it includes any legend bey metal wheel, dark, M145 or/and Q then you are a noob that will require a beating, cause those are known as the wort parts ever.
Hey! Im a Vic blader. Im what to be considered a noob Tongue_out but im a bit good at blading.
I travel around looking for Bladers to smash. I have yet to find anyone to beat me with any type of Beyblade. I will be heading down Sydney way tomorrow.
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:50 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: I travel around looking for Bladers to smash. I have yet to find anyone to beat me with any type of Beyblade. I will be heading down Sydney way tomorrow.

You and your Dranzer have not gone to one of our tournaments yet then, obviously.
(Aug. 29, 2011  5:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:50 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: I travel around looking for Bladers to smash. I have yet to find anyone to beat me with any type of Beyblade. I will be heading down Sydney way tomorrow.

You and your Dranzer have not gone to one of our tournaments yet then, obviously.

Haven't been to Canada yet. I like to think you are better then Aus and Japan. Smashed them all.
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:02 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  5:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Haven't been to Canada yet. I like to think you are better then Aus and Japan. Smashed them all.

You have not been to a Sydney or Melbourne tournament , but if you do you would get owned although your "dranzer" is probably illegal after the damage it took for breaking the car.
Sorry I am on the floor laughing. I will not get owned. I'll be doing the owning.
Hard work, dedication and creating a bond with my beast is illegal?
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:08 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Sorry I am on the floor laughing. I will not get owned. I'll be doing the owning.
Hard work, dedication and creating a bond with my beast is illegal?

I hate to burst your bubble, but Bit Beasts are fictional creatures made to make the Beyblade anime more interesting, and apealing to kids. Then again, from the way you act in your posts, you're probably a five-year-old. So it's not that surprising that you belive in Bit Beasts.
im from aus vic
Typical response from someone who has not got a real bond with their bit beast, they are 100% real you just have to unlock their potential first. Create the bond. I might have write a guide for you noobs.
5 years old? I spent the last 6 training Dranzer.