[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

Living in Perth but I come from a place in Australia where Beyblade nor anime isn't popular and it's such a boring place :\
(Sep. 03, 2011  4:32 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Living in Perth but I come from a place in Australia where Beyblade nor anime isn't popular and it's such a boring place :\

...... Where is that???? a quiet Suburb??
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:45 AM)R0ckBULL Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2011  4:32 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Living in Perth but I come from a place in Australia where Beyblade nor anime isn't popular and it's such a boring place :\

It's not a suburb but a city, from the Northern Territory :\
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:53 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:45 AM)R0ckBULL Wrote:

He was asking where you came from.
(Sep. 04, 2011  11:12 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:53 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:45 AM)R0ckBULL Wrote: ...... Where is that???? a quiet Suburb??

And that was my answer, sorry about that...
I came from Darwin, Northern Territory - the most boring and expensive city in Australia XD
(Sep. 04, 2011  11:50 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  11:12 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:53 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: It's not a suburb but a city, from the Northern Territory :\

And that was my answer, sorry about that...
I came from Darwin, Northern Territory - the most boring and expensive city in Australia XD

1st = Thanx Chaos Blader for clearing up things

2nd = WOAH~ Darwin????? you came a Looooooong way girl >w< Welcome to Perth
hey im near Brisbane
yes brsibane please brisbane there hasnt been a tourney here since bey fury and i loved that
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:35 AM)blah Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:16 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: I'll see you there.
No plastics because it is superior? I haven't smashed you guys specifically. I have traveled the east coast before and smashed 100s if not 1000s of bladers. Winning all but once.

If this kid turns up, film the entire thing for us all to see.

Thinks he's a hot shot coming here and spamming our thread with his nonsense.

If you are so great with your Dranzer, come down to Melbourne next tournament.
Then you can truly prove yourself against the best of the best.

lol i reckon his dranzer is problay a fake
its shame ther are a few people in our community (cough cough beybladeking) that simply thing there good but are full of (scuse launage) bull carp i think that if someone make a stupid post about beysprit and how they will own us more than twice an imediant ban is in order
srry for the offtopicness but these 'bey kings' need to be delt with more swiftly
COME ON!!!

PLEASE have one in adelaide i kmow lots of bladers that would join!!!
Somebody should report this guy or get him to shut up He's getting on everybody's nerves... I don't even think there are over 1000 bladers in the east coast let alone the fact they would waste there time waiting to battle you
kumasuke998 There are not many bladers in adelaide but if you know people who will attend one host it yourself Smile
Taj12 Your extremely late buddy , it was established he was a troll like a month ago.
wow am i the only one who lives in the capital of north queensland, townsville?........this makes me sad Unhappy
(Sep. 26, 2011  12:45 AM)bulbasup Wrote: wow am i the only one who lives in the capital of north queensland, townsville?........this makes me sad Unhappy

i live in brisabne and there is no tourneys here
(Sep. 26, 2011  3:59 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i live in brisabne and there is no tourneys here

Oh, is that why ur Avatar looks very sad???
(Oct. 03, 2011  1:55 AM)d^_^b Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  3:59 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i live in brisabne and there is no tourneys here

no thats just Dr.Stein Grin

(Sep. 26, 2011  3:59 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  12:45 AM)bulbasup Wrote: wow am i the only one who lives in the capital of north queensland, townsville?........this makes me sad Unhappy

wow. no seriously i thought there would surely be tourneys there Unhappy

As far as I know there are only 2 Rockhampton bladers on this site, and there have been no tourneys in Rocky. Need to go to Brisbane :>
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:40 AM)Diodelmare Wrote: As far as I know there are only 2 Rockhampton bladers on this site, and there have been no tourneys in Rocky. Need to go to Brisbane :>

there been like only one tourney in brisbane though
(Oct. 04, 2011  12:28 PM)bulbasup Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  1:55 AM)d^_^b Wrote:

no thats just Dr.Stein Grin

(Sep. 26, 2011  3:59 AM)njrk97 Wrote:

wow. no seriously i thought there would surely be tourneys there Unhappy
no that just he face i guess he is a bit sad haveing to constanly control his maddness and his urge to kill everything

so yeah need another tourney in brisbane im too young to organise one well so someone else need to
im from sydney and i think i already posted here
njrk97 Don't have that attitude I am sure you can host one I have hosted several tournaments and I am only 13. If you are not confident with the official rules or whatever just have a meet up with all the brisbane bladers and then see if you can host one.

Storm Pegasus5 LOL you have been here longer then me.
(Oct. 16, 2011  3:04 AM)Tozzagunn Wrote: From Perth,WA
Great to have another Perth member.

We're actually starting to get quite a few members over here on the west coast.
Tourney in Sydney please???
Lucky for you, there's one this sunday @ burwood park. Check out this thread for details: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sydney-A...Bey-Spring